TJ09

2012-09-24 - Terms Update, Forum Change

Terms of Service Update

The terms of service have been updated to mention that the site purchasing policies (applying to all on-site purchases, AKA advertisement removal subscriptions) will also be announced on the forums.

The purchasing policies have been amended to include a statement on downtime. Users with subscriptions may receive credit for extended downtime (more than six hours).

Forum Update

User PM inboxes have been updated to hold up to 200 PMs. Flood control has been returned to 30 seconds.

Just noticed the increase in our PM numbers. Thank you so much!

Awww yiss PM box increase! That's been a big want :3

Yay more space!!! biggrin.gif

Does that mean the ads on the forums will be removed as well or am I reading that wrong?

Edited by demonicvampiregirl

Kewl, yay! MORE PMS!!

Edit - 10TH POST!

Edited by pinkieseb

Awww yiss PM box increase! That's been a big want :3

Seconded. <3

*looks at her message capacity* O_O *faints* Ye shall never be able to not reach me again. x3

Thanks for being so awesome about announcing things and guaranteeing you will announce things, TJ. <3

Thanks for the update. And, more space is much appreciated.

*looks at her message capacity* O_O *faints* Ye shall never be able to not reach me again. x3

You might want to knock on some wood there, Sock laugh.gif

:'D

^ Reaction to new PM storage. Hooray, never again shall I have to clean out my inbox every other day!

*glomps TJ*

WOW! Thanks for the extra storage space! I can't remember the last time I was at only 16%! biggrin.gif

lol! For a moment there I was terrified that I had somehow deleted 3/4 of my messages! Thank you sooooooooooooo much!