BoomSALMON

Last Dragons

"I don't think you would want to do that." Suddenly an Arcarai shouted. "You stupid humans! DIE!"He kicked the assassin, who released Pete. The arcarai then charged at the Assassin. But he was stabbed twice by the Assassin who agile and nimbly sprinted up a tree. "That guy must at least be in an Elite Assassin Academy". Pete said cutting the bonds off seth. "He don't looks so well.".

Seth murmured, "S-Seth... I hurt.... ambush.... nngh the HQ..."

I saw the assassin run off, and thought to shoot at him with any type of weather. He was a deserter.

Ellis flew back to the prison. But there was a Break In.

Pete saw the General Arcarai. But this time, his axe was glowing. "Get Seth out of here! Be sure to place the Spice leaves in his liver soon! I've got unsettled business with this fool!" Pete yelled. The axe was infused with enchanted stone, deadly against Reptiles. He remembered it infused with a common lizard killing blade.

"Going to be heroic? You'll just have no chance." Ellis taunted.

Dreak walked out from behind Ellis. "Not a sliver of hope. Nor does your little runner. In fact, by now, one of my men has already caught her, and is executing her as we speak. And the boy she was carrying? Deader than a doorknob." This, of course, was a bluff.

(you mean Drake?)

"Drake, this fool is mine." Ellis said.

Pete jumped and tackled Ellis, but was kicked off. "Go fly! The army is returning!" he yelled. The human army soldiers in the city were wondering what the commotion was.

(I was then teleported into a white box. I listened to the message. "What is that?!?!" I started shooting fire and ice all around the box.

This means no. Also, yes, I mean Drake xd.png)

Drake stepped back, and watched the entrance. "Yes, sir!"

Seth was on the brink of death. "K...Kat? Don't waste time with me... Our headquarters... It's gonna be ambushed."

Kat heard him, she ignored the 'don't waist time with me' part, but she didn't ignore the rest.

Pete hammered with blow after blow. But not a single one hit the general.

Ellis hit the human in the arm and kicked his stomach. "Your so foolish to fight me. you lieutenant killer!" Ellis yelled.

I saw Pete get kicked to the ground, and I burned the tent down, letting there be a bigger fighting space. I swung my neck, hitting Ellis. "Pete, are you okay?"

"He didn't bite me but his axe cut my arm. I think its only deadly to reptiles, but Arcarai can tell stories." he said.

Ellis quickly recovered and he sprang upon the dragon, bringing his axe down on the spine.

I roared out in pain, and took off to the sky. My scales turned up, sharper than a blade. I tried to dislodge Ellis. "Get off of me, Arcarai!" I twisted in the air.

Ellis kept striking until he knew it was enough to at least kill. "Now time to do what I should of done long ago!". He jumped off. "Spike! You can finish off this trader.". Spike instinctively spread his wings.

Pete swung but missed.

(Sorry!!!)

I felt the intense pain. I tried my best to land on the ground, but it was difficult. I saw Spike try to attack Pete, and I threw myself forwards. I swing my paw into the air, swatting him away. I felt myself dying. I swung out my wings, and I threw Pete onto my back, instantly taking off to the sky. (Epic sky battle time!)

Spike felt strange attacking his own kind. Feral Arcarai did it always but this was strange. But his half brother scared him and he obeyed. Once more Spike tried to knock the annoying knight off the other dragons back.

Pete aimed the crossbow, but a shot he might regret. He was aiming a venom tipped bolt straight at the spike dragon's eye. He never wanted to hurt dragons, but this one was traitorous. But he then thought that what if this dragon is enslaved?

I felt myself weakened, and I attempted to negotiate. "Spike! Why do you fight against me? We could rejoin... Please, don't let yourself fall into evil! I know how our blood is related! You can't fall into evil! Ellis wants to kill everything!" I let out a roar of pain. Ellis had cut open a sensitive spot.

"If I don't kill you, then Ellis will kill me! Just like he did my fami...". Spike had done it. His past had just slipped. Horrible flashbacks came, Ellis, a scarred arcarai, a small one, one with a bow, and one that was only sharptooth. They where brutally murdering his dad and mom, when his brother tried to save him ellis beheaded him personally. The flashbacks ended.

"Armies, Spikes got this, if he don't, well he's dead. Fly, we will take trent while the enemy is distracted!" Ellis yelled as hundreds of arcarai flew north.

I started to fly alongside Spike. "Why is it that he has to kill you? I can stop him... If I live to see tomorrow. Join me, Spike... My brother. We can kill Ellis..."

The words echoed over and over. "Yes..... I want to kill Ellis, after all he's done!". Spike halted the attack.

"You Arcarai really think we're going to take trent? No, we're going to massacre the rest of those dragons, then the humans will stand no chance!!!!" Ellis yelled. "Towards the dragon cave base. They'll all die!".

Pete stopped and did not shoot. What had dad told him all those years ago? Diplomacy is key, choose your allies wisely, through negotiation. Pete lowered his crossbow. The damage done today would never be fixed. Arzrential had died, and who was to command the rest of these soldiers?

I sighed in relief. "Welcome to the cause, Spike. We're glad to have you. Now, we need to land... his weapon is lethal, and it cut into me. I'm not sure how much longer I can last. Do you know a cure?"

"Some say its the same as arcarai venom. The smiths craft it from some sort of stone. Bloodstone. They say bloodstone is harmless to everything but reptiles. If a reptile is hit by one, the only way is to eat this white flower. The same thing happened to me. I barely lived, this man fed me a white flower and i woke the next day, alive. .

Pete took some of the mountain cures for arcarai venom and placed it in the wound. "Did that help?"

Instantly, I felt relief. "Thank you. Yes, I feel better. Now then... We need to get to the base."