BoomSALMON

Last Dragons

(oh yes! user posted image )

The scorpion made a hissing noise as an arrow hit its hard outer shell. A scared archer shot at it, thinking it would hurt him. The scorpion shell just made the arrow bounce off. "Back to bed! Morning we march!" The General said, going back to the pavilion. Pete started to walk back into the tent.

I looked at Pete. "Don't worry. I'll protect you."

Seth was passed out. He is a very heavy sleeper, so he didn't hear the scream.

Pete crawled in bed and slept. "I'm glad I can finally trust someone" Pete said sleepily. Yawning, he passed out.

Ellis flew the remaining way to the Arcarai Castle (which is now called Rampert). He flew to the top of the battlements where Arcarai archers and crossbowmen patrolled. "General Ellis" he said to the gate keeper. He nodded sleepily. He found the familiar arcarai inn inside the walls of Rampert. He payed for a room.

(anyone interested a timeskip to daybreak?)

(I vote.)

I nod. "Good to be trusted." I kept watch over the human for the whole night, not losing focus.

The sun was soon rising. Dawn was over the forest and a trained eye could see the far off camp. Ellis flew up to the wall battlements to command the archers, crossbowmen, and catapults.

Pete yawned and stretched. He could already hear General Arzrential giving orders. When he went outside he saw the same soldiers in the last battle in a group. "We're awaiting you Pete" Arzrential said.

(so this is what i'm thinking. About greenfield and this rp. So flamesong disappears in greenfield, and i'm wondering if he appears in this rp. Now all we need is the night assassin to be stephen.)

Edited by BoomSALMON

(Nice biggrin.gif

Do you wanna join Greenfield? I think you'd really like it smile.gif)

Kat yawned widely. She was almost to the camp.

(i'm considering it.)

"Tonight! We feast at the table Rampert. Then we move on to Voltur, Leproza, and Finally we take the capitol of Eaziu!" General Arzrential said. "March towards Rampert! We be taking the desert! Look out for Giant Scorpions."

Ellis saw many soldiers run out. The first line of defense soldiers. Their job was simple. Try to stop the enemy at the desert. If they failed the main defense had to defend Rampert.

(I'm going to work on a map.)

Edited by BoomSALMON

A smile appeared on Kat's face as she saw the camp. She ran towards it, her smile widening.

(Love the map biggrin.gif)

Kat ran into the camp, and tripped over her own feet. She fell to the ground and her arrows spilled from her quiver.

Edited by ShadowMonster

(Check page seven, bs gave me a recap there, somewhere. Since then, a giant scorpion attacked the camp, everyone's getting ready for battle, and Kat just arrived and tripped.)

((Ah, perfect. Thank you.))

(Seeing as I last had Mortakai with Kat, I'll just say he traveled with her, if thats alright biggrin.gif)

Mortakai glanced down as Kat tripped. He chuckled slightly, but not in a rude fashion. "Contain your excitement there, will you?" He offered his hand to help Kat up.

(That's cool smile.gif)

Kat smiled, "I'll try." She grabbed his hand. She picked up her arrows and put them back in her quiver.

Mortakai smiled back, then glanced around the camp. "Finally, we're here. Good thing too, because I am exhausted." He sighed.

Mortakai glanced at Kat as she yawned. "If you are so tired, go rest. I'll be resting myself as soon as I refill my canteen."

"You two!" General Arzrential said pointing to a male and female soldier and archer. "We march towards Rampert in five minutes. Do some last minute business. General Arzrential then walked back into the army.

I lifted my head, and smiled. "Friend in the trees! I thought that you would've been killed! It's good to see you again!" (Flamesong never learned her name xd.png. She was hidden in a tree when he first saw her, but she wasn't hidden good enough.)

Seth rolled out of the tent, stretching. "I heard the General!"

I heard General Arzrential yell out the five minute mark. I stuck my head into Pete's tent, and nudged him with my nose. "Pete... Five minutes. Are you ready?"

Edited by EchotheWolf