BoomSALMON

Last Dragons

("Don't forget almost me!" xd.png)

I felt something fall off of my back, and when I looked, it was Ellis. I turned, and let out jets of flame. It was so fierce, it seemed that lava started to flow out of my mouth. "I'll kill you!"

Kat was starting to slip off. She held on tight, trying her best to stay on. But then her bow fell off and went tumbling to the ground. She tried to grab it, but it was too far away. And then she fell off (...man Kat has a bad habit of falling from high places xd.png).

(Yes... She does, doesn't she?) "No! I'm not losing another!" I flew down, ready to grab her. I extended my paws, and grabbed her by the waist, still shooting flames at Ellis.

"Don't think your flames will get me!" Ellis sneered. "Your lucky Lieutenant was there to save you!". Ellis flew far out of sight.

Pete helped Kat get back up. "Ellis is a fool. It will be his demise." he said "We'll get him in the final battle of this war. Remember, we have to save seth from that new arcarai".

Drake was in the cell that had Seth, torture tools on a desk beside him. He threw his whip onto the floor. " censorkip.gif it... He's not cracking, Ellis!"

Seth was looking at the floor, refusing to speak. They had tried to get him to tell where the bases were, but he refused. Refused to tell them anything.

"Idiot Human! Tell me where are the unknown weapons? Ellis said "Or we'll use what we have to kill your Upset Dragon and Precious Pete". "Messenger! Send word to the blacksmiths to get the Anti-Dragon weapon!".

"Ellis flew that way! Maybe they're holding seth there!" Pete said pointing to black building in Rampert. The city was destroyed and many arcarai lay dead in front of smoking buildings. Some soldiers where mourning Arzrential's death.

I nodded. "Who knows what we'll find there?" I fly down.

Seth shook his head. He then mumbled something, something the Arcarai couldn't hear. Sounded like a location.

Eliphas walks to Rampart with an undead army behind him and sees the dead Aracai and the soldiers and his eyes glowed crimson "Get this sadness out of my sight." he commands as the skeletons charge at the soldiers and Eliphas raises the dead bodies to fight the soldiers "Soon Ellis you will fall along with your kin." Eliphas said as he held his silver sword

"Ah I've seen they've made my axe sharper" Ellis said. "Drake, you are temporarily in command of these surviving soldiers". Ellis flew off towards a massive army granted by the king.

Only a couple Arcarai where guarding the front. "Lets dispatch of those quietly, so we don't call much attention." Pete said reading his sword.

Eliphas sees the Aracai guarding and he glared at them as the skeletons charged at them and the undead Aracai also charged at them as skeletal archers fire at the soldiers with flaming arrows "Those who stand in my way shall parish!"

The Arcarai laughed at the man. "You? Stop us? Gigs up we know those are just Arcarai in costumes. Well we could just break them up". They threw stones at the skeletons to break the bones.

Drake stepped closer to the human. "What was that?"

Seth responded by ejecting whatever saliva that was in his mouth directly into the Arcarai's face.

"You Arcarai! Who here is your general." Ellis said, "I believe that's me, brother" said a familiar voice. Yes, it was his half brother, Spike. They had always quarreled. It wasn't natural for an Arcarai and a dragon to get along.

(Username: BoomSALMON

Name: Spike

Species: Spike Dragon

Personality: Just like his half brother, except more merciful.

Appearance: Size of common dragon, brown, covered with spikes everywhere.

Other: Ellis's younger half brother. Was sepereted in the war and owned an Arcarai army. Traitor to the dragons.

new character, heh)

Edited by BoomSALMON

I decided to breath out ice instead of flame. Much more effective. I let out a single spear of ice, and it impaled a lone Arcarai. "That cut my tongue a bit..."

Seth saw Ellis and Spike. "Oh, goody... A wittwe weunion!"

Edited by EchotheWolf

"Whose this fool?" Spike asked. "Don't worry, just a human.". Spike looked around Rampert. "Ellis, can you command an army correctly?" Spike joked. A bunch of Arcarai laughed. "Spike, maybe if you commanded your army here, this wouldn't have happened!". Of course, the usual quarrels.

Pete shot the other with a crossbow. "Lets sneak in, kill resistance, and save seth. We must also avoid that massive army behind the walls. And there are still some crossbowmen on the east battlements." Pete said.

Seth narrowed his eyes. "How can either of you run an army if all you do is argue? I could lead this army better than you both put together, with me still chained up like this!"

"Well Pet of the all famous "Precious Pete" you would command a great army of food in my stomach." Spike said. Ellis walked over. "Your friends will be sure to never find you. You'll lose all your color and no one will recognize you!" he showed his fangs and aimed a bite down on the soldier's shoulder.

Pete saw some Arcarai pass through the hall. He stabbed them both. "We must hurry, I don't think seth will last long" pete said.

Seth screamed out. He thrashed wildly, trying to dislodge Ellis. "Get off, SCUMBAG!"

I silently agreed.

"Lets get! This fool will be eaten by the crows.' Ellis said. "Crossbowmen, stay on the battlements. There are still humans in the area. Spy and we'll crush them soon.". Ellis and Spike's army started to march out of sight.

"There's our chance" Pete said. "We got to be careful. The crossbowmen never miss!". Pete silently moved toward Seth.

I shot ice at the crossbowmen, careful to get one at a time, without them raising the alarm.

Seth was unconscious, on the brink of death.

Drake walked away behind Ellis.

Pete saw seth, barely alive. Cutting at the ropes, Pete heard a noise. He was flung to the ground, a knife at his throat. But it wasn't an Arcarai. It was a human. "Don't yell to your dragon or I'll slit you" the assassin said.

Ellis walked into the forge. "Enforce this axe with the heavy stone deadly to reptiles.". The forger started to work. Spike was waiting outside, giving drills.

Kat aimed for the assassin with her bow, "Take the knife away from my friend's throat and I might just let ya live."