BoomSALMON

Last Dragons

"Your childhood was rougher than Ellis's. Similar to mine, some red dragon, killed everything and demanded more gold." Lieutenant recalled as Ellis called "Approaching Trent, blood of our enemies will be rising in the air!". All the well trained arcarai dove toward the town, nearly blocking out the sun.

"Oh no, they're here!" Pete said pointing at the swarm.

(who will get the 20th page post?)

(I'm placing my money on me tongue.gif No double posting, though! Or deleting posts... I've experienced that before in Greenfield. But I ALWAYS win...)

I gasped as the Arcarai blocked the light. "They're planning a shadow invasion! Everyone, stick together! Pete, you'll need to fight the ground forces!" I landed, and lowered my master onto the ground. "I'll be fine! Don't worry!" I flew into the darkness.

Shade narrowed his eyes as they all descended towards the village. He looked around, and saw another dragon. It seemed to have landed for a second, then took off again.

Edited by EchotheWolf

Pete saw the goblins come over from somewhere. Great, more enemies. Trent's defenders ran to meet the goblins. Pete started to slash at the goblin forces. The arcarai pointed their weapons at the dragon using their momentum to stab.

(creepado being an example)

(Example? No... the whole thing xd.png)

Shade tackled the dragon, ready to kill him. Of course, it would be hard, since they were evenly matched. To anyone looking, it would look similar to Yin-Yang, as they were spinning around, trying to stab at eachother's throats.

"Hello Pete, you look weaker than last time!" Ellis said swinging the axe. Pete barely blocked it ad stabbed Ellis's bronze plate, whih did nothing. Ellis grabbed him and started to choke Pete. Lieutenant was shooting three arrows at a time at Seth and Spike.

Seth readied an arrow, and shot it at Ellis's leg. It would hopefully get him away from Pete. He leaned back to his safe spot on Spike. I think Flamesong up there can handle that dragon... What should we do, Spike?!

(I win. Now gimme all your cookies!)

Edited by EchotheWolf

Ellis let go, forcefully as he threw the arrow out. This gave Pete enough time to attack and hit Ellis's shoulder, which Ellis just slicing Pete's leg.

"We need to fight the giant bugs, soon maybe the remainder of the dragons will help us." Spike replied, seeing the big bugs rampage to the east.

Seth nodded, and directed Spike towards the bugs. "Let's fry 'em all!" He prepared more arrows, shooting them at the bugs.

Spike burned one and hit two with spikes he conjured. Some dragons saw spike and joined the fray.

Ellis and Pete continued to fight. Lieutenant aimed three arrows at Flamesong, and he fired, trying to help Shade.

Username: Pinkieseb

Name: Bloodvein

Species: Vampire Dragon

Personality: RP'ed

Appearance: Bloodvein

Other:

((Still open?))

(oh sorry, haven't seen the front page in while, but accepted, i just need to know what side.)

((Where can I start? Where's all the other dragon characters?))

Username: cb

Name: Terpsichore

Species: Human

Personality: Bouncy, bubbly, flirtatious, happy-go-lucky. She can seem stupid at times but is really very intelligent.

Appearance: Long brown hair, brown eyes, tan skin. She is around 5'6' and has the build of a dancer. She is thin and pretty.

Other: She used to be a slave, her master picked her out because her hair matched the decór. She escaped a year ago.

Username: cb

Name: Hexandral

Species: Dragon

Personality: Warrior-Philosopher. He is also an anarchist, and believes all power is corrupted.

Appearance: Bright red/orange feather/scales. He stands 14 feet tall with a 30ft. wingspan. He has large horns on his head.

Other: He helped Terpsichore escape and now acts as her father.

Edited by chicbecause