BoomSALMON

Last Dragons

"Congratulations Seth!" Pete said. "Tomorrow We must move to one of the arcrai castles. We will siege it and if we win control of it it will be a great point of vantage. So before we leave by daybreak pack up and be sure to visit the blacksmith to repair armor and weapons. Wally, Smith, Malo, go pack up the tents. The rest of you get prepared for morning!' The general told.

Ellis flew towards a town controlled by Arcarai. He would stop here before going to the Arcarai Castle from where he came from.

I had stayed out of the General's sight for the time we were here. Slowly, I walked up to him, keeping my head low. "Greetings, General. I believe we've met, but haven't introduced ourselves."

(I'm not sure if it was a good idea to put hot sauce in my mac 'n' cheese... Urrg...)

"Ah, your that dragon who helped us win the battle! When I see dragons their are beasts that steal princesses and eat knights. But your a different kind. The heroic dragon that saves the human race!" The general said bowing.

I chuckled. "Yes, but really, you saved me! I was bit by three venomous Arcarai, and I was about to collapse when you rode in. Anyways, from what I hear, you want to take the Arcarai castle to the north. I believe that they're developing their own catapults... It would be a wise move. I would fly to there, and do reconnaissance, but the poison is still in my bloodstream."

Edited by EchotheWolf

"You should just get some rest. Everyones had a rough day. I never knew an Arcarai general could take down 24 men with a battle ax. But only way we can get to the castle is through a desert or forest mountains. And both home Giant Bugs. They attack us when they need to eat." The general said. "I'm going to the armory to shine my sword" Pete said.

I nodded and headed towards an empty space where I could watch the whole camp.

Seth ran after Pete, ready to follow every command.

Ellis flew on the roof of the inn. When he noticed a baby giant bug. Even when babies, their where the size of a human. It looked like a scorpion.

Seth jumped into his bed, putting his swords beside him. "Well... Good night, everyone."

I watched Pete sharpen his sword with interest. "Strange, how weapons need to be sharpened like this. I thought it was sharp enough already. Then again, the sharper, the better."

"The sword is the best weapon of choice if you fight up close. Lances, Scythes, and Polearms are best fought a few feet back.". The sword was shiny now and sharp too.

( dry.gif of course, when I'm not able to get on, you two go on a posting spree... *sigh* recap?)

(humans win the second battle, Pete saves flamesong by gathering Spice leaves, Ellis and two twin arcrai battle Pete, Flamesong, and Seth. The twins die and Ellis escapes. Seth fights a veteran and gets recruited. Ellis is on the roof of an inn. And we can't hold up with out this rp meeting the dead page)

(Thanks. So where is everyone?)

Well, Kat had gotten to the battle just after it was over. That was a disapointment. Now what? She needed to find everyone. But how?

(You forgot to mention why Pete had to save Flamesong. Three Arcarai bit him, and he was poisoned fatally. Right now, we're at a camp.

By the way, Seth is my new character. His form is about a page or two back.)

I nodded. "But a dragon has never used a weapon. We fight with teeth, claws, and breath. You're weapons fascinate me, really."

(To the south)

"Well only masters of hand to hand combat really go in without weapons. Though when an Arcarai hits you, you'll probaly go flying 3 feet back. If your human, of course." said Pete. There was a scream in the night. "Uh oh, surprise arcarai attack!". Pete opened the tent flap. There where no Arcarai anywhere.

I was instantly alert, ready to protect everyone. "Where could they be?!?!?"

(I created a really sad scene in Greenfield tongue.gif)

(Thanks)

Which way to go... Kat felt like banging her head up against a tree. Why hadn't she thought of it before? Kat made a circle around the battle field trying to find their shoe prints to tell her which way they went. She found them and smiled. She went in the direction they had gone. She kept a knife in her hand as she walked.

(Oh no xd.png

OMG!! YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS!?!?

...the music is pretty...)

Edited by ShadowMonster

A goblin sprinted across the flap. They where nimble. It shrieked behind the tent. A scorpion, about the size of Pete was munching on the goblin. It was also devouring the dead on the pile. There was a familiar human dead on the ground. It was Wally, one of the people responsible for the tents. "The scorpion did not do that. That is an arrow wound. By the looks of it, Its not a goblin arrow or arcarai arrow as the both curve. This one is straight. Like if a human here is a spy for the Arcarai." General Arzrential explained. Pete wondered if he wore a breast plate when he slept.

(There was a goblin left over from battle, which was eaten by the giant baby scorpion. Wally was dead beside the scorpion, so someone was trying to frame the bug. And the arrow was not Arcarai or Goblin made.)

(...*speechless*...(I'm speechless about Greenfield, and the giant scorpion))

Kat whistled as she walked. She loved the night time. Her guard was down, which was, of course, a terrible thing. Bad stuff always seemed to happen when you least expected it.

Edited by ShadowMonster

(Shadow, you know me, right? Always eager for a plot twist! Also, Boom, that's not what I meant. I meant the random wondering of Pete.)

Edited by EchotheWolf

(even though i don't know much of greenfield, it was a sad scene. But this isn't greenfield. Though you never know if there is a heroic death. Actually one my be coming up >:) )

Ellis didn't know were the scorpion scuttled.

(soon some one might meet some dragons! and they don't react good to anything)