BoomSALMON

Last Dragons

(knightstemplar accepted)

"Wow. Explosives.". He tested it out by shooting some arcarai. "That general will stand no chance.". Then Pete saw the arcarai retreat. "We still have to take the castle.". The humans had already been fighting the arcarai at the gates.

Ellis joined in the shooting. Arcarai where the best known crossbowmen. They never seemed to miss a shot. He aimed, and hit a human. Only problem with crossbows, they took longer to load than arrows. But they where twice as powerful.

I flew very high up in the air, ready to land in front of the castle.

Seth yelped in pain when a bolt buried itself in his shoulder. In fact, he fell off of me, and I wasn't able to catch him. "SETH!"

Pete saw Seth fall. He tried to catch him but groped air. To make matters worse, a bolt split his crossbow in half. "We better get on top of the battlements and take out those crossbowmen. Or we won't even make a dent in this wall!".

Ellis shot again, hitting the soldier. Then he noticed the dragon. "Crossbowmen! Concentrate all fire on that dragon!" they all started to aim, ready to fire.

"First, we get Seth!"

An Arcarai had seen the human, and got a net. He caught him with it, and tightened it up so it was impossible for him to move. "We have captured a rebel!"

Username: Echothewolf

Name: Drake

Species: Arcarai

Weapons: Advanced Arcarai tools, complete with venom.

History: Drake was born into Ellis's army, forced to fight since he was a child.

(Good enough?)

(accepted, just don't have too many characters to handle smile.gif )

The crossbowmen fired. "Private, bring us that rebel!" He said. "And quickly! Or the crossbows might hit you!".

Pete saw Seth get captured. At least seth wasn't dead, but prison was twice as worse than death. General Arzrential told the soldiers to break open the gate with the battering ram.

(Puh-Lease! I can handle much over fifteen! xd.png)

Drake brought in the boy, ignoring his cries for help. "General Ellis, a rebel is captured. In fact, the one that killed our two Arcarai in the ambush!"

I let myself grieve for a moment, then brought myself down. "Pete... We'll save him. Don't worry."

Seth was thrown into a cell, and shackled by his arms and ankles. The way he was spread out looked like a cross, and was very uncomfortable.

(i barely can do over 3)

"Good job private! After this, I might think of a promotion.". The dragon had landed on the battlements. The crossbowmen drew their knives and charged at the 3. Ellis drew his axe.

Pete heard triumphant calls from the soldiers below. The battering ram broke the gate. "CHARGE" General Arzrential yelled. The elite arcarai inside the inner city engaged. Pete slashed a crossbowman in the neck, killing it.

I jumped in the air, just above the charging crossbowmen. I dropped, and crushed them all. I glared at Ellis. "We meet again, scum!"

Seth struggled against the chains. "LET ME GO!"

Drake rolled his eyes, and slapped the boy across his face. He took out a gag, and made sure that Seth was shut up.

"This time, you won't survive." Ellis said, snapping his fingers. The arcarai then pulled a lever, opening a hidden door, containing a giant scorpion. Then he flew down into the battle below.

Pete saw the scorpion. "This isn't good" he said, watching the scorpion crush multiple humans with its pincers. The tail was huge and could kill 1000 people if its venom was dropped in a rain.

I bravely faced the scorpion. Kat, Pete, it doesn't know about you. Listen... It'll rear it's head up to bite me at one point or another. That's when you let out with exploding arrows.

"Great idea" Pete said.

The battle below was not as good. Then Ellis saw the general he faced earlier chase an Arcarai away from battle. "Time for revenge" Ellis said chasing the general. General Arzrential killed the arcarai and then saw the general one. They clashed weapons, 1 on 1.

Eliphas walks towards the noise from a nearby lake and sees a dragon and sees goblin dead bodies then he raises the dead "Boko Selano Samonska." he said in a unkown language as the bodies of the goblins started to reanimate and he orders the undead to kill the scorpion then raises a skeletal lord to kill Arzential and Eliphas watches the battle then looks up at the dragon

Kat nodded. She dipped an arrow in the explosive stuff. She took aim, ready to shoot whenever.

(is eliphias on the arcarai or human side? Arzential is the general of humans and ellis is the general of arcarai.)

Ellis and Arzential dueled here and there, even though only a couple of arcarai where still fighting. Arzentia noticed a skeleton. He still kept on dueling.

Pete tipped his arrow. Taking aim with the crossbow. The scorpion opened up to try and bite the dragons wings so it would fall.

I tipped left, allowing Pete a clear shot.

Drake was sneaking to Ellis and Azrential. He loaded a crossbow, and aimed at the human's heart. (Is it okay if I let it fly?)

(Ellis is going to do it.)

Ellis then kicked the sword out of the Generals hand. "Pathetic General, I remember the day you tried to defend those two dragons. You should have died there, and you'll die here!" he raised his axe, and used the pointy stabbing part and he stabbed the General in the neck.

Pete then shot and the scorpion exploded. But he noticed, General Arzential was dead.

Edited by BoomSALMON

Drake walked over, and shot a bolt into another part of Arzential's neck, making the Arcarai logo. "I presume this means victory?"

My eyes snapped open. "Arzential!!! NO!!!" I dive bombed towards the ground, ready to rip Ellis to shreds.

"We might have killed this fool. But we're outnumbered, our secret weapon has been destroyed and this dragon is coming this way!" Ellis said. "Why didn't I just crush that egg after me and Lieutenant and several other Arcarai killed those foolish dragons. Lieutenant was too merciful and spared the egg. And now its coming back to haunt me!" he said jumping onto the dragons back and he saw to other humans.

Pete drew his sword. "This is for Arzential!" He said aiming a sword blow. The Arcarai seemed to deflect it with ease.

(Eliphas is neutral but he gets bored and he is a human)

Eliphas looks at Ellis flying away "Track him down." the skeletal hero nodded and the skeletal goblins followed him with the hero as Eliphas stood there watching feeling the undead magic within him building then glares at Ellis flying away "This is not over Ellis you will die by my blade." Eliphas said to himself as he looks at Pete eyes glowing crimson

Edited by knightstemplar151

(i think your kind of off... the scorpion has exploded and Ellis is on the back of a speeding dragon, fighting pete. Unless that skeleton can fly, well lets just keep it between Ellis and Pete)

I should've just crushed the egg when I had the chance... He spared the egg, and now it's come back to haunt me! Rage boiled in me. This was the very man who killed my parents. "I'll destroy you, scum!" I flew very high into the air, where the oxygen gets thinned out. Hang on, Pete... Kat... I'm going to kill this man! Rage was blinding my better judgement. I started rocketing down to the ground, spinning at a high velocity as I was. My eyes focused on the ground. If I have to die, so be it! (Now is the time to try to talk Flamesong out of the death-dive xd.png)

"You can't kill yourself! this Arcarai is trying to kill us!" Pete yelled above the wind.

Ellis smiled. "So long. You will die for your intolerance." he flipped off the back of the dragon, just like in flight school and he looped up and flew with the slipstream breeze, making him twice as fast flier.

"Tricky scum! I'll rip your wings off and use your fangs for a spear tip!" Pete shouted. Ellis had killed too many. His first commander, Grahm, then he killed 24 soldiers, Flamesongs parents, and now General Arzrential.