BoomSALMON

Last Dragons

"Yes, Rampert is far from any other town, so I expect they won't be getting any reinforcements." Pete said,and he joined the rest outside.

Ellis saw everyone preparing. Catapults loaded, bows with arrows.

Kat frowned at the dragon, "My name's Kat..." She was offended that he thought she was dead, but said nothing about it.

"Good to finally know your name. I'm glad you survived. It seems that you are friends with Pete. Have you run into any Arcarai, goblins, etc. etc.?"

I thought for a moment. "Peculiar... They're planning something... I just know it."

"I think they have a secret weapon to unleash at Rampert. Something horrible" Pete said. General Arzrential then spoke. "We march in 2 minutes! Spies have just found out a first line of defense has been set up in the desert. We must break them before we move on to Rampert".

Seth rolls his shoulders. "This is gonna be good!"

I let my wings pop out of their place on my side where they had been curled, and leaned down. "I shall lead the first strike, General. I can get there faster. I believe I should take Pete and his friends with me. Any objections?"

"I'm sticking with flamesongs's plan. It shouldn't be hard to take down the first line in the desert. And we can just fly over the wall of Rampert and do damage from the inner city." Pete said. "But be warned, Arcarai are known to be the best crossbowmen around.".

Pete climbed up Flamesong's neck and onto the back. "I'm ready" he said.

"March!" General Arzrential commanded. All the soldiers started to march towards the castle of Rampert.

"March? Nah. FLY!!!" Seth jumped onto my tail and climbed to my back.

I rolled my eyes, and looked at Kat. "Coming?"

Kat hesitated, then nodded. She climbed up onto him. She was too tired to walk anymore.

Edited by ShadowMonster

(shadowclaw ruined my plot twist D':)

I took to the sky. I got high in the air, and started heading towards Rampert. "Hold on tight! I'm going to swoop down and cause a fire to move through the Arcarai!"

Seth handed Kat a bow and a quiver filled with arrows. He took out a stash of throwing knives for himself. "Ranged attacks are good, right?"

Mortakai decided to walk. He was tired, but the five minute rest was enough for him. He started walking at a pretty fast pace, sharpening his sword as he went. It was one of his pet peves when his sword wasn't sharp.

(xd.png well, we still don't know how Flamesong turned into Darkness.)

Kat smiled, "Wow, thank you!" She put the quiver over her shoulder with hers and she held onto the bow he gave her, but she was going to use her own.

(I know... but still... :'( Epic plot twist ruined...)

Seth nodded. "Anytime. Now, get ready!"

(I really like it smile.gif but I knew Flamesong wasn't dead)

Kat held on to Flamesong tightly, ready for him to swoop down.

(I think shadow is a whole different person)

Ellis saw the first line get out of order. They're leader had no experience with commanding. But Ellis's job was to command the archers on the battlements and the people who would unleash the secret weapon.

(Explain please?)

I saw the line clearly, and went for a bank dive. "Here we go!"

Seth started throwing knives at the Arcarai. "We're counting on you to keep us from direct contact! The Arcarai can't get up here!"

"Just hit them before they fly up and here! They aren't as fast as dragons when it comes to flying!" Pete explained, using a crossbow to shoot the lines. One arcarai came close only to be hit point blank by Pete.

Seth took out a container with something in it. "Put your arrows and bolts in here before you fire!" He dipped a knife in it, and when he threw it at an Arcarai, three others were killed by an explosion.

I tilted my head back. " censorkip.gif it, Seth, if you drop that on me, there'll be trouble!" I saw that Seth had almost dropped a knife that had the added explosion.

Username: knightstemplar151

Name: Eliphas

Species: Human

Appearance: Wears Necromancer armor and he has crimson as his eye color, brown hair

Personality: Though Necromancers are considered evil, Eliphas is an exception, he is kind and gentle and level headed, he treats everyone with respect and he never sides with a faction

Other: Eliphas had been treated poorly when he was a child, though he learned to craft armor and necromancy through unkown resources, when war broke out he resides in the forest in a abandoned cabin to avoid the war at all costs, and he currently learning how to do conjuration

Kat dipped one of her arrows in. She shot it at one, and several more died from the explosion. She smiled, "Killing several birds with one stone."

Edited by ShadowMonster

I went in with a nose dive, and lifted up, so I went straight with my wings almost touching the ground. I let out jets of fire.