BoomSALMON

Last Dragons

"I... died? Was it Ellis?" Pete asked grateful. He had trusted no one more than flamesong. Then a bunch of memories flooded back. The camp, the cures, the siege of rampert, and the defending of the dragons.

(Yeah, I know what you mean. Should we change this to a 1X1?)

"You died bravely, bleeding to death, but still fighting. An arrow to the head ended you... But I'm glad I was able to bring you back."

(we could)

Of course it wasn't Ellis. Ellis wasn't a master of a bow but was master of a battle axe. Lieutenant was good with a bow. "I think the dragons will join the human race, after what the arcarai did to them. " But then the Arcarai had giant bugs. Leaving one species undecided.

(I'ma make another dragon, is that okay? I'd have it join the Arcarai tongue.gif)

Seth rode Spike carefully. "So... I guess we're both owners of a dragon now, Pete."

I nodded. "So... What's our plan? It's just the four of us... Wait, wasn't there a girl at our camp? Wait... Agh! We've gotta check there!!! We might be too late!" I went into a nose dive in the direction of our camp.

(sure you can)

Spike followed. Pete hung on tight.

Ellis sharpened the axe. "They retreated. Hit and run." he told Lieutenant who had blood on his face. He fought twice as effective in his home town. Ellis's was the capitol in the mountains. "They are weak and fleshy." Lieutenant replied.

(Since it's just us two, I'm not sure if we need to make forms. Basically, the dragon is red and black. He has no real history. He's to be summoned by the Arcarai.)

"If we can just save her, we'll have another person in our group... But I don't think we can!"

(as long as it has known gender name and appearance.)

Lieutenant and Ellis heard weird chanting. A arcarai was chanting something that sounded like "Summon dark dragon" over and over. "HEY YOU STOP CHANTING" Ellis yelled.

Shade opened his eyes slowly. He was confused. Surely, he had died, hadn't he? It was coming back to him. Flying into another dragon, having a fight, getting bit in the neck... So why was he still alive? He shook his head, but heard a small whisper in his ear. Summon dark dragon.... Summon Dark Dragon.... SUMMON DARK DRAGON. It got louder each time, until it sounded like a scream rather than a whisper. In his mind, he felt a slight tugging, and an urge to travel east. He let his wings unfold, and flew out of a cave. He flew towards the tugging, feeling it intensify the closer he got.

"I SAID STOP CHANTING! IT IS GETTING CREEPY!" Ellis yelled at the weird Arcarai. But he kept on. Lieutenant drew his birch bow and put an arrow in the string. He slowly drew back. The man said abruptly "AWAKEN!".

(accepted malik08 and Echo you can be co owner)

Edited by BoomSALMON

(Sweet.)

Shade landed in a strange camp. He looked around, confused. "Where... Where am I?" He looked at Ellis, and tilted his head. "Have... Have you summoned me?"

"Er... no." Lieutenant said. Ellis panicked and flew off. The chanter seemed happy, but he collapsed, dead. He had given to much power for revival. Lieutenant slowly backed away. Every Arcarai had feared them, unless in hordes.

Shade looked around. "Why are you all retreating? I was summoned. By whom? I wish to know. Right now, preferably." He let smoke out of his nostrils. This was agitating.

I lost concentration for a few seconds, but quickly regained it. "There's... There's been another summoning. We have to get there faster." As soon as it came into view, I landed, very sloppily, and skidded around. My eyes dilated in shock. The whole place was on fire, everything burning to nothingness. I looked to the tree where Kat usually was, and shook my head. It was on the ground, crushed and burning. I went back to the group. "Nobody could have survived that... I'm sorry, everybody... She's gone."

Seth jumped off of Spike, and yelled to the sky. After a minute of non-stop yelling, he calmed down. "She saved my life... It's... I just can't believe she's gone..."

Edited by EchotheWolf

Lieutenant's men. "Those arcarai... they're going to die." Pete said. Luckily, the humans had not gone down without a fight. Many arcarai littered the ground. They had lost there camp, leaving Trent a vulnerable town.

"That-t dead Arcarai. Died after you appeared." Lieutenant stuttered. "Arcarai know dragons are only taken down with a bunch of men.". Ellis came back with a dozen Arcarai. "A dragon, probably from the cave. If you're here to kill us, then you'll have trouble. But if you hate the human alliance, or other dragons who joined them, welcome.".

Shade lifted his head in curiosity. "If I was coming to kill you, the summoning would not have worked. I'm joining your forces. I am Shade, the Dark Dragon."

I narrowed my eyes, and dark thoughts stirred in my mind. "We have to get out of here... I hope you know a sheltered area, Pete."

"Rampert still may be secured" Pete said. Something didn't seem right... as if there was an unknown source.

Dark Dragon seemed to start muttering between the crowd. All arcarai knew what it was. Everyone except Ellis bowed. "What's a dark dragon?" Ellis asked as fierce as possible.

Shade just raised an eyebrow and stared at Ellis. "First of all, I don't understand why your men are bowing. Second of all, a Dark Dragon is the most superior dragon race that is known to existence. Now, enough with the boring questions!"

"Ellis, it's a dark dragon destined to lead the arcarai race. We've never had a leader, our ranks were decided by brute strength!" Lieutenant said. Ellis looked at the dragon. "I do not care, Lieutenant. Anyone who wants to fight for arcarai is a soldier! And how can we trust you?".

Shade blinked at the man. "Because, I was revived by YOUR FORCES."

Edited by EchotheWolf

Ellis stared up. Dragons were supposed to hate humans. Now they were supposed to hate arcarai. "You can join. I hope you don't mind killing your own kind though" Ellis said. "Soldier's! On your feet!".