Shadows OCC | Accepting

Username: Kokay

Name: Stark Dietrich

Birthplace: Germany

Side: Assassin

Position: Apprentice

Assassin Rank: N/A

Appearance: [X]

Clothing: [X] Uses cloak as a sort of mask. In other words, when he is seen wearing it, he will hide and then remove it in order to blend in again. He wears thick cloth boots to keep silent.

Weapons: Throwing knives, Hidden blade, and a stiletto knife, also occasionally scimitars for more dangerous missions, though he disdains to use swords as they're hard to sneak with

Personality: Stark comes off as a grumpy person. He tends to make jokes at others' expense and doesn't seem to notice when he's gone too far. Though he talks a big game and usually follows through with his promises. He likes to be considered a man of his word. Stark isn't really a cold person, but he does prefer to be considered unapproachable. In this way, he avoids problems with others who would give him trouble. He has a kind soul and is troubled due to this. He believes that having a caring heart in this line of work makes him weak. Stark's sense of humor is morbid, to say the least. He finds humor in that which, in most cases, is not at all funny. Friendship is important to him, and he tends to go out of his way to help people.

History: Stark's family moved to Italy soon after he was born. He never knew the reasons, and knew little of them. As a child, he had been fairly unstable and was known to brawl with those who made him mad. This earned him a negative reputation. Unstable as he was, he often argued with his parents. He was beaten. Stark hated them, and fled from his home. From then on, he lived alone on the streets. Pickpocketing became second nature to him, as did any form of sneaking. At one point, he was caught and beaten near to death by a store keeper. A Templar Knight took pity on him and nursed him back to health. Though the man offered for Stark to stay until he was old enough to move on, he left. He learned the people well and knew how to hide among them. The whisperings of the Brotherhood were strong where he was. Stark was lucky enough to witness an assassination. He followed the culprit and was recruited because he was able to do so.

Abilities: Stealth. All forms of it. He can sneak well, climb well, and blend in seamlessly with the crowd.

Weaknesses:

1. Stark has separation anxiety. Once he's found someone he trusts wholly, he tends to follow them around like a lost dog.

2. His close quarters fighting is pitiful.

3. Stark has an unbelievably hot temper and has been known to act on it.

4. He does not know how to swim.

5. Ranged fighting is weak, but not nearly as bad as close quarters.

6. Paralyzingly terrified of large animals. This includes horses, and any dogs.

Strengths:

1. His stealthiness. It's a learned trait, and he practices it constantly. He's been known to walk in on conversations he wasn't supposed to hear on accident simply due to his quietness.

2. Stark's undying loyalty to humanity. Simply put, he will always do whatever he can to help others. And, he only takes life when required to. This includes when battling with the Templar.

Likes: Kind people, cats, fishing, Templar (secretly), and anything that requires planning (such as a game of chess)

Dislikes: Killing, people who kill, not being able to help those who need it, large animals, and boats in particular

Other:

Edited by Kokay

Jammin'. Working on my first post now. How will this apprenticeship thing work, TMD?

Will isn't all alone anymore... Not that it lasted long with him alone... I should post while DC is working for me.

Well, apprentices are taught by mentors how to fight, survive, flee, etc.

Duss, I said that Stark could have Cullen as his mentor, if you don't mind?

Nope.

But it'd have to wait 'till after Ireland.

[EDIT]

It'll screw up my plans for Abigail a bit but it can be done.

Edited by Dusset

If it's a problem, I can just have him be a regular Assassin. I just think that I'll have trouble doing that at this point. What with having only played the very first game of the series... xd.png

It's not an issue, as long as you're on at least once a day. I hate getting my chars involved with people who limbo me.

That's a promise. Trust me on this one. I know my RPing tendencies. xd.png

Sorry, doing physics so I'm coming out of the mindset,

Are you promising you'll be on, or that you won't?

xd.png I will be on at least once daily. That means at the very least, two posts daily.

OK, but Stark would be waiting around for (I don't know, a month?), since Cullen an Ambra are heading to Ireland. He has reservations about bringing her, he wouldn't take a fresh apprentice. So I mean... You could grab someone like Ceto, who's underused and has full assassin-ship.

I don't care who I get. As long as they're active. That's all I want.

Ceto? Having an apprentice? Why, that'll be... Crazy for Stark. Mostly because she's a pirate...

All the better, I'd hate to leave her only char without a mentor for a good while.

I don't care. I'm sure it will all work out no matter what. As long as there's a bunch of RPing between them. They'll work out their differences.

Alrighty then! Now that we have got that figured out...

Well I've already posted my intro... D: Should I go back and have him say something to her?