TwilightMoonDragon

Shadows OCC | Accepting

Especially since Casio isn't going to be around... Yes, they will be on a beach somewhere.

Cassie will be far from the water.

I know. Aelia will probably be quite confused. xd.png Let the water-related pranks begin. xd.png

I think Ambra would be a little offended that they got married while she's gone. Seems like something she'd want to be there for.

Drama. Sounds good.

Edited by Mousia

Entry Two: Ceto

Manly voices rumbled in the club, some louder than others while some remained a whisper. The scent of tobacco and, believe it or not, some other drugs, was in the air, along with strong smelling drinks. People grasped glow sticks in their hands and waved them around to the sound of the pulsing and lively music that emitted from the throbbing speakers, which flanked a table with a DJ behind it. The man's fingers spun the records with utmost expertise, and it was obvious that the man knew what he was doing. People danced, drank, spilled things in each other's drinks when the other, usually a pretty woman, was not looking. They danced closely to one another, rubbing up against another person and hands touching in uncomfortable places. Men brought women around wall corners and pressed them up against the walls, drunkenly kissing them, and knowing that they were going to get lucky later on. In a seperate room where the music was more lax and calm, and where people drank wines and sat, women sat on men's laps and massaged their shoulders as the men relished the feeling. Women swooned and men laughed darkly.

It was a Friday night in Roma, mid summer, year twenty twelve. It was slightly past ten, maybe even eleven. The city came to life at this time, but that showed the dark side. The dark side of the city. The Creed, something that had been alive in Rome, and around the world, for centuries came out at night. Wandering around the streets, driving cars, taking trains. And now, one of the missions they had was here, in the White Elk. A man, who smuggled drugs to the city, was supposed to be here today. Dancing, mingling with women... Tainting the beloved people of Rome. And so, that was why the two people in the other room were not noticed by the others, which were either drunk or stoned. Two people, dressed in... Less conspicuous robes, designed to fit their time, sat on a velvet couch. A male, a female. Both looking Italian. Both dark haired, tan skinned, light eyed. Both buzzed. The two had drifted away from their mission and settled down.

Afzal. That was the man's name. His tanned skin mixed in with the Italians and his black hair did as well. Brown eyes shone from the Turk's face. Wait, not Turk. He was Italian, despite his heritage, or so he said. But to the woman he was a Turk. She was an Italian. Petite, blue eyed, black haired, tanned. Sicilian descent. A pirate, so they said. Ceto sighed and ran her hand through her hair, and Afzal watched as a woman passed by. The two assassins sat there and drank and smoked, cigarette smoke filling the air and tainting it around the two hooded people. People gave them weird looks. Templars watched from a distance, their blue, officer looking uniforms easily spotted amongst the crowds. Ceto scowled at one that stared for too long from behind her cigarette. They wouldn't dare attack them in this crowd of people. They wouldn't dare attack them when they have done nothing wrong. 

"I guess we missed the mission." Afzal snorted from behind his cigarette. His big fingers plucked it from between his teeth and snuffed it in an ashtray. "So maybe we should have some fun, no?"

Ceto nodded. She knew that they would be in trouble as soon as they got back from the White Elk. But at least they could have some fun. She smiled and shook her head. Afzal was looking at her. There was a dark look in his eye. "Come 'ere." he said, patting his lap. Ceto rolled her eyes and sighed. "I said... Come 'ere." his voice was demanding and harsh. She raised her eyes to his and noticed an angered look in them. Afzal always wanted something from her. Especially when he was drunk. Especially when he was the most provoked by her and especially when he touched her. His eyes focused on her as she got up, and walked over to him. She stared down at him before sitting on the man's lap. "... There... Was that that hard..?" his hand rubbed her back, softly and gently. His eyes sparkled up at her. Ceto avoided his look. This always happened. Afzal was a pervert.  He refused to even speak to her if she did not do as he pleased. He even threatened to never say that she was ready to become a full assassin. His hand slipped lower and lower down her back, until the point that she bristled and was about to complain loudly. "Shh, dear. Just relax. I'm not causing you any harm, now am I?" there was currently a smirk on Afzal's Turk, especially when he ran a hand up her leg.

"I'm going to get a drink." Ceto said, exasperated as she got up from her seat. Afzal's eyes followed her as she went to the bar. Her face was flushed as she plopped next to the Templar guards at the bar and ran a hand through her hair. "Martini please."

The drink turned into two. Two turned into four. Four into eight. Soon, after an hour or so, the woman had downed more than twenty martinis. They had hardly no alcohol in them and she couldn't get drunk easily so... She had to drink several to even get buzzed. And now, Ceto was currently slumped over the bar, hiccuping loudly. Ah, being drunk was the best. You never felt pain since all of it had been washed away. She had already been buzzed a while ago, especially with the cigarette, but being drunk was better. Ceto swished the greenish liquid in the triangular cup, and plucked out the olive and began to nibble on it. The Templars were staring at her, and she glowered at them. They averted their dagger-like eyes and went back to drinking. When Ceto was finished, she paid the tender in full and walked to the dancefloor, wanting to find Afzal. Where was he..? 

All of a sudden, someone took her by the wrist. Drunk and giggling, she found herself pressed against Afzal, who was probably on the dancefloor ever since she had gone to drink. Ceto giggled some more and allowed him to hold her close, and the two enjoyed themselves on the floor. They danced and swayed on the floor, laughing drunkenly and letting them touch where ever the other wanted. This was what she liked about Afzal; he sure knew how have fun and party. He was an Italian in that sense- but he was basically pure blooded Arab. A hand touched hers, and he grabbed her closer. The two danced and sang drunkenly, and they went through many songs. Ceto was having fun; she never had fun on missions.

After a while, Afzal pulled her from the crowd and dragged her around a corner. Ceto was nowhere near sober. The male pressed her up against a wall, and she allowed him to, giggling as he forcefully pressed his lips against hers. The two enjoyed themselves, relishing the taste of one another and the drinks and cigarettes that they had. Afzal's hands wandered, and Ceto let him. Afzal pulled away and looked at her mischeviously. She smiled and shook her head. "C'mon," he gave a light tug on her hand. Ceto followed the tug and let him lead her up the stairs to the second floor.

---

The next morning Ceto woke up with a massive headache and a Turk curled around her. Ceto scowled and pushed the Turk away, making him grunt in his sleep and roll onto his side. She sat up in the bed and rubbed her head. What happened last night? Other than being with Afzal. She grunted and got up from the bed and put on her boots. She didn't even know why they were there in the first place. "Afzal, get yer lazy butthole up." Afzal groaned and flopped onto his back in reply. So Ceto pushed him off the bed angrily. Afzal cried out and sat up, his brownish honey eyes glaring at her dangerously.

"The hell..?"

"*censorkip.gif**."

"What?"

Ceto snorted and crossed her arms in front of her. This guy was an idiot. Sleeping with women! Not knowing what happened the next day! "We have to get back to the Creed." Ceto said, turning away to get ready.

And so, the two got ready and paid their humongous tab, and went to the streets. Pain pounded in Ceto's head, and she groaned as she rubbed it. Early morning light flickered like flames through the city of Rome, and already cars were lazily strolling past them on the streets. 

"Ceto..." Afzal's voice was serious. Ceto, who kept her eyes on the floor, scowled. 

"Yeah, yeah, nothing of this must leak, yeah."

"It's not that..." Afzal pointed- rather rudely- to something further down the streets. Ceto raised her blue orbs and stared at the incoming fleet of Templars. They waved their nightsticks and had their hands on the holster of their semi automatic pistols. They walked with an aggressive attitude, eyes gleaming as they got closer, cynical. 

"Assassins," one said, pulling out the gun and pointing it at them. "Come with us and we'll do you no harm."

Afzal gave a lopsided grin. "Don't think so." in a swift movement, Afzal grabbed the Templar's arm and quickly jabbed a certain point on the arm. The Templar groaned and fell over, unconscious. Ceto, on the other hand, knocked a Templar off his feet and pulled out a pistol of her own. She shot a Templar in the head and stabbed one in the chest with a dagger. Blood pooled on the ground and it seemed that the two assassins were winning, but... All of a sudden, a shot rang out and Afzal grunted and fell to the ground. Ceto whirled around in shock and stared at the crumpled body on the floor. Her eyes quickly darted back up at the Templar, the last amongst their group, started to run away. She pulled out her own pistol and shot at him. In three shots in the right places, the Templar fell to the floor, dead. Ceto breathed heavily, her eyes wide and lowering he pistol. She didn't dare look at the man that had fallen, Afzal, so soon. But a groan brought him to her attention. She looked down at him, and felt a pang. Blood streamed from a wound to his chest, and he was gripping at it as if he thought that it would stop it. But no. He knew his fate. Beyond his screwed up expression he knew that he was to die. A shot that close to the heart bled quickly and was fatal. But Ceto wasn't about to let him die. No. She flung herself on her knees desperately and immediately pressed her hands against his wound. Afzal made a sound that sounded like defiance, but he fell silent. Ceto grunted underneath her breath and looked around, for help, for anything. She couldn't call the ambulance. There was no doctor around. Ceto cursed loudly as she got back up to her feet. She knew what she had to do. Grabbing the man by his arms, she started to drag him away, but what concerned her was the red streak that was left where Azfal was dragged. 

"C-Ceto!" Afzal wailed, his voice cracking. "Don't... I can't! It hurts..."

Defeated, she let go of his arms and fell beside him again. Her blue gaze darted around his features that she had grown to adore and look up to; his nose, his jaw, his eyes. She did not say anything. She did not cry. She did not wail for help. But inside she was. Outside she simply stared. "... C-Ceto..." Afzal breathed. "... ... I am sorry..."

"Don't be."

"I have to be... I went at it the wrong way..." Afzal coughed at the end of his statement, blood beginning to trickle out of his mouth. His brown eyes, his deep brown eyes trailed up to her face. Ceto didn't know what to think. "... ... I have been proud to be your master..." he whispered. "... And Ceto... ... ... I... I-I love... You..."

Now that he said those words, Ceto felt something she had never felt before. Guilt. Horror. Fear. She bounced to her feet, and began to panic when tears flooded the man's eyes. A smile came across his face. "... Ceto..." the life was beginning to ebb away from his eyes, but the smile stayed on his face. "I see... I see it... ... You would love it... ... It is... Wonderful... I see my... Mother... And father..."

"Go... Go, Master Afzal..." Ceto found herself choked up. "Go with your mother and father..."

To her surprise, Afzal laughed, softly, quietly. "... I see... I-I... See..." he never finished the sentence. Afzal went limp, his final breath gone in a sigh. Ceto, like she had been trained to do, closed her mentor's eyes with a prayer. She found that she had nothing to do with the body. It would be buried, or cremated... The authorities had to do something with it. But if she were caught with it, she would be arrested. And so, Ceto turned away from the body and ran, ran as fast as she could. All of this time she told herself not to cry. But even now, tears were carried by the wind off of her face. It crept into the corners of her lips and seeped into her mouth, but she did not let that stop her as she scrambled up a building. She climbed, muscles aching, to the top spire, and stood clinging to a golden cross that rested there. She cried, clinging to its sharp edges, it cutting her slightly in the process. She wept, wept for her master, wept for what he said. That he loved her. That he loved her... She sobbed more, shaking her head. She didn't want to believe it. 

Over time, she stifled her sobs and sniffles and stood clinging to the cross, stoic. The wind whispered in her ear but she ignored it. And even then, she felt it comforting, soothing her, like arms wrapping around her. What caught her off guard was that she was smiling, actually being comforted. 

"Thank you, Afzal... You idiot..."

Is it weird that as I finished this, I was crying my heart out?

xd.png No, it's not weird. I could explain, but I have to focus, now. I've been procrastinating (that's a theme wink.gif).

I was really depressed after I wrote Cullen's. Not weird at all.

Wait... I'm confused. I thought she wasn't with anyone but aero? Or is this not of her actual past but one of those alternate reality like things?

I'm pretty sure that was an alternate story.

Well, Afzal did all of those things to her, except go as far as going to bed with her. But Afzal is still alive but was transferred to the Turkish branch.

Why is no one posting..? I asked and people said they had nothing to do.

Life and computer issues made sure I didn't post when I wanted to. Sorry!

Has Ceto done anything? I'll have Cullen speak with her if she hasn't.

Am I the only one who feels their speech in innapropriate for this instance? I always thought this was more if a honorable thing. Everyone standing in silence watching the apprentices try to best their masters to prove their worth. Everyone has that feeling of nostalgia when they did the same or just a sense of wonder at the occasion.

And they're standing there verbally getting it on.

She hasn't done anything, Dussy.

What do you mean? Ambra's and Scipio's speech? ... Well, they're just trying to distract one another. Nothing else. xd.png

Now that I think of it... Yeah. I'm pretty sure that Casio would scold Scipio and Ambra for that later. xd.png

Proposal:

If it turns out that this particular part of the RP becomes our demise because of the constant limbo and Invision Board lag, why don't we just skip to where they are done with the assessment?

Just throwing ideas around.

I would not say no, sine I feel like I'm holding the RP up since I'm so busy...