TwilightMoonDragon

Shadows OCC | Accepting

Being transfered to another branch could work. We could say they agreed to not wait up, so they don't have to be alone.

Thanks mousie!

Feel better Frodo.

There's no posting rush, FRoD. Take your time to feel better before posting. I hope you don't get a fever. Those are pretty awful.

No problem, Duss. I love procrastinating. It took my mind off of zom-bees (don't ask).

Update:

I've got a free day tomorrow. Goody, goody.

Edited by Mousia

I almost forgot to mention that I'm participating in NANOWRIMO next month, so I may or may not post even less often, and even then they may be confused, jumbled sentences that sound just a lot forced.

I'm getting AC3 tomorrow. Not at midnight, the Gamestop where I live cancelled the midnight release, not that I was getting it at midnight anyway. My dad is going to pick it up.

I'm lost so I'm just going to try and read back and find any relevance. If we time skipped I'll post as Aero anywhere, if not I'll reply to RD. Is Ceto free?

I learned how to play the sweet and soothing guitar part in Assassin's Creed Brotherhood's Soundtrack Song: City of Rome. And so begins my long ass project to rewrite it and perfect my skills to play it so I can make a guitar medley and record it to show you guys biggrin.gif

I finished doing the Cristina missions in Brotherhood today. I feel so sorry for Ezio D:

My friend and I have decided we are going to make Assassin's robes for Ezio and Ratohnhake:ton (Connor) and we're going to cosplay and find a way to get to comicon. As a result I am now listed as Ezio in his phone xd.png.

And that's everything with slight relevance to the thread that has happened recently in my life (last 6 hours)

Edited by Danniphantom

We found out that i was sick because of the fever but i feel better so i may take some tylenol and go get my game biggrin.gif... or sleep 16more hours like i did yesterday ...

Oh and I'm part Scottish biggrin.gif

Edited by Forsaken Rider of Dreams

Ceto is free, Danni. She's with Stark. ;3

Mousey, if you want, you can have Aelia yell at Casio for stealing so much food for himself?

Gah, I have to wait until after school to go pick up my game.

Glad to see you're back though Danni.

happy.gif Things aren't back to normal for me yet. But I only have this and playing ACB to keep me occupied.

K guys. I convinced my mother to go and let me get Ac3.

I'll post and reply to you, TMD, in a bit.

I have power, a game, and pie. I'm set!

Edited by Dusset

I'm gonna try and convince my dad to get the game... :<

I'm gonna post now. /goes to corner

I swear if you post ANY spoilers I'm going to die. Why does it have to be so long until I have it...!

Working on a post now. /Slacking off too fast for this class

Holy crap. I missed a ton of posts here, didn't I?

Oh, yeah, I'm going to do NaNoWriMo, too. I might be a little sidetracked with posting in November, but I'll get stuff done (I hope).

Oh. I didn't have her approach Casio and Lucia 'cause it's kind of an emotional bonding time. No?

If you put text in white color tags it's more efficient for hiding spoilers.

Ex.

Spoiler alert: LOL, just kidding, no spoilers.

Yeah. It's common knowledge for the AC fanbase. I was just teasing Rain.

xd.png

I guess it's a spoiler to those who haven't played, though. I mean, if you really want to get down to that. xd.png

xd.png

Didn't Danni say that he was busy with life and stuff? He said something about stuff not being normal yet. Or maybe I hallucinated.

I now own AC3. biggrin.gif

And yes you are correct mousie. I did say that, but that was the reason I've been absent decently.

I will post when I can. I'm on my way home.

Congrats, Danni!

There's no rush. 'member not to put of playing AC3 just for us. I'm sure it's really awesome. xd.png

Sorry, I misunderstood.

The mall is open! But I cannot get AC3. I have a feeling that if I go and ask my dad to drive me to the mall he'll just stare.

... Meep? Crossing fingers for school closings tomorrow... Horrible damage around here.

I'm hoping for a school closing tomorrow too. But, that's because where I am, the storm will hit tonight. And we will likely have a snow day or something. xd.png