TwilightMoonDragon

Shadows OCC | Accepting

Like say, Stark's storyline has the ankh.

Or *example* Casio and Aelia have skulls.

If we press the artifact story lines then eventually everyone will have an artifact storyline. I'm not saying 'everyone pick something'. I'm just predicting.

Oh. I see, I see. Like...groups... Kind of? I feel I'm grasping the idea, but I just want to clarify so I don't mess things up down the line.

Hmm...

Like matching an assassin with something. One assassin-one artifact. If that's clears any fog.

But if EVERYONE had one/found one, it'd be boring.

Edited by Dusset

Ah. Alright. Depending on when that happens I might volunteer to not be a part of that plot.

Oh, I'll be gone from December 13th to...the beginning of January. I'll have very limited Internet access, then, so yeah.

Maybe one of a RPer's charries gets an artifact?

If so, can Casio get the Apple? If it doesn't bother you...

One per player? Sounds fair. I don't know much about this, so...

It doesn't bother me. I don't really have a preference.

Oh, I don't want an artifact! I just want a part in making it happen, y'know? I don't like too much power. Makes it harder to RP fairly.

I feel like having the artifacts forever would be like overkill. Especially if Casio had an apple.

"Oh, hey Templars. Go ahead and not exist."

"What? N-"

*Uses apple*

Poof! No more Templar threat.

It's be mass chaos.

He'd have to give it up, it'd be like a cheat code.

But collecting them would be explainable, seeing as it's all a game if who has more?

Ah! I see. I guess they just collect them. And keep them in a same place.

I thought it would be fun for Casio to become corrupt with it before someone smacks him out of it.

Perhaps one of them uses an artifact and somehow they all poof off to some other distant place so that a new set of people can discover them again.

Ooo. I like the corruption idea.

I was thinking maybe Cullen wouldn't bring the sword forward at first, after realizing it's power. No one is incorruptible.

Perhaps they could collaborate and be evil for a little?

There's have to be some evilness though. It'd be fun. But we can't just suddenly have four or five people have them. It'd have to trinkle in. Also, what explanation would we use for them to disappear?

Ah. That's a good idea. Perhaps they could even have good intentions, but end up destroying what they meant to protect. Or have evil intentions and help the enemy...

Username: IceFyr1928

Name: Orpheus

Birthplace: Constantinople

Side: Brotherhood

Position: Assasin

Assassin Rank: third rank assasin

Appearance: http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/File:...Black.jpg#Modal. Not included in this pic: Orpheus also has a short goatee. Needs to be fixed: only one hidden blade.

Clothing: Orpheus wears a large black cape, which covers most of his body, which comes equipped with the trademark hood. Under the cape, Orpheus wears a steel breastplate, which is covered by a gray tunic. He carries two short swords in a scabbard at the back of his belt, out of view. Along this belt are throwing knives, which Orpheus is very skilled with. He wears a gauntlet on his left arm that looks almost identical to the one that houses his hidden blade on the right. When stealth isn't needed, Orpheus sheds his cloak and wears a much longer sword, a customized Schiavona, in a scabbard that goes over his shoulder.

Weapons: Throwing knives, pair of Romani Stilettos, customized Schiavona, hidden blade(poison blade upgrade)

Personality: Orpheus is a ruthless killer who has next to no true friends. The select few that he does trust, however, he will protect with his life. Orpheus has grown to be very strategic, planning all of his kills before embarking. Orpheus fights savagely when angered, and is considered a threat even by those that he works with. Many people would describe Orpheus as grim, in both character and appearance. Orpheus barely talks, but is said to be wise enough to be a mentor, even though he won't accept an apprentice.

History: Orpheus was born to a poorer noble family, oppressed by those higher up. He grew up on his family's large farm, however, he couldn't help but explore. Orpheus began hunting at a young age, and would occasionally stay out for days. One day, his parents brought him into the main city, outside of which their farm was situated. While he was there, he got lost, and his parents were killed by Templar, who falsely accused his father of being an assassin. Orpheus had just spotted his parents when they were slew before him. An unnamed assassin found him in an alley some days later, and brought him up as his own apprentice. Orpheus learned almost all that he knows about being an assassin from his master, and he has one resolve. Take down the Templar.

Abilities: Stealth, agility, accuracy, and quick, thoughtful reactions

Weaknesses: Orpheus is easy to anger, and doesn't forgive a grudge. He will go against orders if a grudge is on the line. Orpheus tends to make himself more noticable when he is about to make a close up kill, occasionally ruining his chances of success. He is also of an iron strong will, and won't take any orders unless it's from a master.

Strengths: Orpheus is very skilled with long-ranged weapons, such as the bow, and is deadly accurate. It is very rare for him to not hit his target where he intends. Orpheus also has a tendency of blending in to the shadows, and is near silent. He can also plan many of his actions while on the run.

Likes: Orpheus loves making the Templar suffer for the crimes that he has done against his family. He also likes rhubarb pie.

Dislikes: Orpheus hates anyone who intentionally interpheres with his plans, even if they help him. He hates having to rely on someone else, finding it as a sign of weakness.

Other: Orpheus is reasonably musically talented. One might find him strumming his lyre in his free time, playing many beautiful melodies on the Greek instrument.

I don't want to say this, but;'OMG, ALTAIR IS SO SEXEH'.

I mean, couldn't you make it say 'OMG, ALTAÏR IS A BAU5'. I'd be able to wright that w/o sounding homo...

Edited by IceFyr1928

Username: IceFyr1928

Name: Orpheus

Birthplace: Constantinople

Side: Brotherhood

Position: Assasin

Assassin Rank: third rank assasin

Appearance:

Clothing:  Orpheus wears a large black cape, which covers most of his body, which comes equipped with the trademark hood.  Under the cape, Orpheus wears a steel breastplate, which is covered by a gray tunic.  He carries two short swords in a scabbard at the back of his belt, out of view.  Along this belt are throwing knives, which Orpheus is very skilled with.  He wears a gauntlet on his left arm that looks almost identical to the one that houses his hidden blade on the right.  When stealth isn't needed, Orpheus sheds his cloak and wears a much longed sword in a scabbard that goes over his shoulder.

Weapons: Throwing knives, pair of short swords, large sword, hidden blade

Personality:  Orpheus is a ruthless killer who has next to no true friends.  The select few that he does trust, however, he will protect with his life.  Orpheus has grown to be very strategic, planning all of his kills before embarking.  Orpheus fights savagely when angered, and is considered a threat even by those that he works with.  Many people would describe Orpheus as grim, in both character and appearance.  Orpheus barely talks, but is said to be wise enough to be a mentor, even though he won't accept an apprentice.

History: Orpheus was born to a poorer noble family, oppressed by those higher up.  He grew up on his family's large farm, however, he couldn't help but explore.  Orpheus began hunting at a young age, and would occasionally stay out for days.  One day, his parents brought him into the main city, outside of which their farm was situated.  While he was there, he got lost, and his parents were killed by Templar, who falsely accused his father of being an assassin.  Orpheus had just spotted his parents when they were slew before him.  An unnamed assassin found him in an alley some days later, and brought him up as his own apprentice.  Orpheus learned almost all that he knows about being an assassin from his master, and he has one resolve.  Take down the Templar.

Abilities: Stealth, agility, accuracy, and quick, thoughtful reactions

Weaknesses: Orpheus is easy to anger, and doesn't forgive a grudge.  He will go against orders if a grudge is on the line.  Orpheus tends to make himself more noticable when he is about to make a close up kill, occasionally ruining his chances of success.  He is also of an iron strong will, and won't take any orders unless it's from a master.

Strengths: Orpheus is very skilled with long-ranged weapons, such as the bow, and is deadly accurate.  It is very rare for him to not hit his target where he intends.  Orpheus also has a tendency of blending in to the shadows, and is near silent.  He can also plan many of his actions while on the run.

Likes: Orpheus loves making the Templar suffer for the crimes that he has done against his family.  He also likes rhubarb pie.

Dislikes: Orpheus hates anyone who intentionally interpheres with his plans, even if they help him.  He hates having to rely on someone else, finding it as a sign of weakness.

Other: Orpheus is reasonably musically talented.  One might find him strumming his lyre in his free time, playing many beautiful melodies on the Greek instrument.

Please fill out all fields of the form. The 'appearance' category was left blank. Please link a picture there. Thank you.

Edited by Mousia

Ahm getting 2 it! One does not simply have a pic of a made up assassin right away! Getting some sharper details on weapons and pic ATM

I'm sorry. My formality probably sounded a little off.

Keep in mind that they don't have to be wearing assassin's clothing. It can be any picture. Take your time, too. Life happens.

Edit:

I'm debating whether or not to try to finish my Aelia PoV tonight or tomorrow night.

Edited by Mousia

Guys, Casio is about to get a bath, whether he likes it or not. Male charries can help Stark guve him a bath.

Done editing, feel free to judge it now. Sorry for sounding a bit rude earlier.

Holy crap. Scipio is going to "help". Or so he says. xd.png This will be quite interesting. Quite.

Edit:

Done editing, feel free to judge it now.  Sorry for sounding a bit rude earlier.

No problem. Things slip out sometimes.

It's all good, now. Have fun RPing. Do you want a brief synopsis of what's going on?

Edited by Mousia