TwilightMoonDragon

Shadows OCC | Accepting

But can she lead? She doesn't seem confident in all her decisions.

No, Ambra isn't a leader. She doesn't have the confidence like you said. If she ever does become a master, she wouldn't be able to deliver orders or news to the Creed.

I think that's something she'd have to get over before becoming a leader.

I think being a leader would probably unravel her slowly, at first, then more rapidly. She's...not really that kind of person. But not everyone can be a leader. However...*grin*

I agree with TMD, but just because you are a full assassin doesn't mean that you are necessarily a leader.

Full assassins have to lead other assassins on missions, might have to mentor an apprentice, have to be confident in their decisions, have to be confident enough to make the decisions, etc. Full assassins should have the qualities of a good leader.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. And be a good role model as well.

So is everyone comfortable with the idea of having the apprentices almost become full assassins? Or who knows, when everyone is in the caverns they could be assessed?

Homework, will post later.

Well they could all be promoted to assassin. Those who already are could go up one or two, based on what they did. And of course it should all happen in the caverns when they're not still scrambling to get back together.

Well yes, i agree with that but I was referring to master assassin leading, since that was the topic, or what I thought the topic was.

I'm going to start homework, now. I'll be lurking. xd.png Irony...

I thought by "That wasn't going to happen." You meant she wasn't going to be able to help Joan.. Oh well, I will edit.

Sorry for my absence guys I lack a decent computer and I'm using my phone now. I'll try to post later. Until then can someone catch me up on what happened since the timeskip?

The assessment started and it has mainly been Lucia and Casio. Also Joan said that it was your move first... I believe.

Well, of course, the HQ was burnt to a crisp.

Cullen, Casio, Aelia, Oilean and the kids broke out of the prison. The Templars now have a missing wall.

We jumped to the next day or so and the apprentices are being assessed for full assassin-hood.

Oh, and Lucia and that one dude (name escapes me atm) are getting married next week.

Edited by Dusset

So after timeskip, William would have finished the map, do you want him watching the assessment or creating a larger map?

Duss, his name is Tano. xd.png

Oh, and TMD, when should CasioxAelia and AmbraxScipio get married? AmbraxScipio will happen first...correct?

Tano is offended. xd.png

Hmm, maybe after the plot Duss and I have been mulling over. In other words, after Ambra gets back from her mission in Ireland.

Casio and Aelia could get married first, if you wish? While Ambra is in Ireland?

xd.png

Okie dokie. Scipio will go into deep depression. Just an F.Y.I. so you're not worried about my own state of mental health. It's also sort of a disclaimer, 'cause parts of it...may be disturbing...

Alright-y. That's fine. Where will they honeymoon, again? On a beach, correct?