TwilightMoonDragon

Shadows OCC | Accepting

EVERYONE STAY SAFE.

Rain, if you want we can have some sappiness between Lucia and Casio?

I'm safe. Lol xd.png Thanks. Hi Rain! Thanks for the welcome!

@TMD: Sure, it would be cute, and I have no plans for Lucia anyway.

@Kokay: Hey, joining an RP isn't offcial till someone welcomes ya.

Sorry again for my absence guys. I've been going through a hard timethesepast couple weeks and it has left me emotionally stressed and slightly emotionally exhausted. I haven't been feeling up to posting. I will when I can tomorrow though.

Edited by Danniphantom

Sorry for not posting recently. DC has been very slow and sometimes not existant recently. But i have tomorrow off so i should be able to post.

Yeah. I will be. Hopefully everything will be normal by Wednesday if not this weekend. I have a half day at school today. I'll try to post.

Hey, guys. I'm actually right where the storm and the cold front are gonna collide, so if I suddenly stop posting or aren't on, it's because I lost power.

Edited by Dusset

I have no school today...but Sandy's scaring me. I can hear the rain and wind coming in. If noon rolls by and I disappear, Sandy's come to take our power away.

Stay safe.

Oh, and please don't take what I'm having Scipio say personally. The depression is just starting, so he'll become increasingly irritable and pessimistic.

Just a precaution, cause I know I'd be offended.

Why would I be offended? Scippy whippy is sad...

I have no school tomorrow either. Sandy will reach winds up to seventy five miles an hour tomorrow, worse than today.

Well, like I said, 'twas a precaution.

Really? I don't know whether to say that I'm worry or that you're lucky. Whatever. xd.png

I have a question... Would Aelia feed Leta when Ambra is away or will she drink cow milk?

If I have electricity, lucky. If I don't, I'm unlucky.

Wow. The place where I reserved my AC III evacuated...

I think I would be the lucky one. I am not anywhere near Sandy. But, I have the thing called work to deal with. But that isn't bad, oh yeah, my AC III came in today and I get to get it at 12am. biggrin.gif

Don't you dare spoil anything Frod, it's looking like I might have to wait 'till Wednesday.

Aelia would. 'Sides, they're not at odds with each other...are they?

Wow. My family would never, ever allow me to spend sixty dollars on a game. Perhaps when another comes out and the price goes down or I can but it used. xd.png

I know. It's adorable, yet awesome, yet odd.

Ah women. It can't just simply be 'friends' huh?

So Arty hasn't replied to the Pm I sent at least three or four days ago. I need an explanation as to why Cullen and Oil wouldn't be together, having her fall off the side of the planet wouldn't make sense.

Perhaps we should brainstorm a few ideas as to why she would leave, but be perfectly able to return if she wanted to.

Um...

Some ideas:

-went on a mission

-went out for personal reasons

-was transferred temporarily to another Creed

TMD, whatever you work out will work well for me. I'll follow along just fine. I'm adaptable. xd.png