TwilightMoonDragon

Shadows OCC | Accepting

Yeah. Then again, they captured five people. Pretty good, actually. xd.png

Ah, wasn't counting them. They're kinda player-controlled npcs at this point.

You know what I thought would be interesting? If Casio comes and delievers the papers, unarmed, but Artemis takes the papers and captures him. And all of them have to get out of prison together.

Wow, this is all quite depressing actually.

I like it. I wanted a prison escape instead of a rescue anyways. I keep imagining the scene from AC Brotherhood when Ezio's injured and still taking the Templars down a few pegs.

Yes, that's gonna be really cool. When everyone in the barn falls asleep I'll have Casio take the papers.

I wanna hug everyone. Just so they know it'll get better. Especially Casio though, because he needs hug, even if I do get bludgeoned to death...

I feel kind of sorry for Aero, he's shouldering all of this himself. He's convinced that it's his fault. I know that I'm the one making him feel that way but still...

I feel sorry for Casio, Aero, and Cullen the most.

Casio feels, like Aero, that this is his fault. He also just began to love again, and his love and children were taken by the one who killed his parents.

Aero because he thinks that if he killed his father he would of avoided this, which isn't true.

Cullen because he seems to be the type of person who is family oriented. This he finds that he has nothing to fight for anymore.

Oh, and Aelia, because she's trying her best to protect her children when she knows that they'll get hurt. Lucia because she also thinks that this is her fault.

Should we Timeskip to the next day? Like, early morning? So Casio can run off.

Sure, let's ts.

I personally feel the worst for Cullen (of course). But that's because he feels like his past (which I promise I'll write today) is repeating itself with Oilean.

They are, they are. Blondes and gingers... xd.png

I don't really feel so bad for Aelia. She's been tortured by Templars before, so she knows how things go. Plus, she kind of asked for it.

I actually sympathize more with the guys, believe it or not. Even though I've been psychically abused, the mental aspect is much, much worse.

Although Lucia is kinda responsible since she told Tano and Tano told Arcturius... :\

Lucia's gonna have to own up to it eventually, so I think when everyone is awake I'll have her admit the whole thing with Tano.

Cullen's a bit in denial. But it's starting to occur to him how bad their situation really is.

Tano told Arcturus because he thought he would be able to save her.

Anyway, wasn't only Casio going to find them out in their marriage?

Ah. I dunno what I'm going to do then, if they really do get married. Hmm... how to herd Lucia back towards the lake...

I won't have her admit it then.

Perhaps... *strokes imaginary beard* I need to think on this... but I think that the memories might work.

I really just want Cullen to go berserk in the prison. Like choke a few guards out, maybe break a few skulls. Just completely ignore anything Casio might plan and go on a killing spree.

I think this would be psychologically justified in that he hasn't dealt with the loss of his brothers and sisters yet. Seeing as everyone else just broke down. Instead he would just lose it. Thoughts?

Sorry guys, my friend is visiting from college and I've been at his house. I'm on my phone right now and am leaving my character's movements to y'all until i get home. Sorry for it being last minute. Also, it sort of already started, but I'm thinking a rivalry between Artemis and William.

Edited by Forsaken Rider of Dreams

FRoD: That's fine. Have fun!

Duss: That sounds realistic. I'm all for it. One thing I think I should add, he would actually have increased physical strength (because of hormones) and would feel very...sexually inclined... xd.png