TwilightMoonDragon

Shadows OCC | Accepting

My guess would be getting all up in Aelia's business. Or trying to...

That would be awkward. xd.png Casio would beat him.

Or Oilean's business.

Maybe Arcturus can torture the assassins with Artemis?

Omg, Casio needs songs for lute night... I dunno if I should copy some from Ezio in Revelations... But some of them are... Inappropiate...

Lute night? They just had their HQ burned and he's gonna play a lute?

Lol, wut? xd.png No, not now. It's just that I had him be a poet and a lute player in his form and I've never gotten to exercise it. So when everything's okay, I'll have him do it.

It would e funny if he played his lute in the prison cell...

So, we could get a few more posts in if they only torture Cullen and Casio, want me to go ahead and start that?

Could I get a synopsis of what happened?

Oh, and, by the way, my 'd' key isn't working well, so I'll probably post slower because of that.

Casio and Cullen were tortured, Cullen being in a water boarding session and Casio being on a stretcher. Cullen leaked out some info and Casio didn't. They are in their cells now and are about to be fed. The assassins in the barn woke up, and Aero appointed Ambra as a temporary master assassin or something like that, and she is to lead the assassins to the underground caverns where they will set up a new HQ in the abandoned Templar den down there.

I think I have a plot- there should be an outside force that threatens Rome. The Templars have to work with the assasssins for once. xd.png

Kay. I'm too lazy to post as Scipio, so he'll just follow along or something like that.

Aelia...meh. wink.gif I'll figure something out.

All of a sudden, the fire nation attacked!

That was the theme to the Templar attack on the HQ. xd.png

Yeah. xd.png I guess so.

And the fire in the library, in a weir, unconscious way.

I love the idea. Posting today will be... sporadic at best, but I'll try and be on as much as I can.

For some reason, I want to play the doctor, but I have no idea how the assassins would encounter him... I keep picturing him as the guy with all the answers, but none of the sense to keep secrets to himself.

I thought that too... but that isn't happening.

I mean the doctor that Casio mentioned earlier who was a bit loony...

Oh! The NPC doctor that I played for a while? LOL. Yeah, he can be that kind of person, I just made him an idiot. xd.png

Edited by Mousia