TwilightMoonDragon

Shadows OCC | Accepting

I'm so close.... yet I have an evil plan for when I go to pick it up.

Over the internet, no one can tell that you have tin man makeup on.

Anyway, spoiler: you can fight with ships

*Comes up for air.* Gaaasssp!

I missed lunch...

Anyways. The game is currently blowing my mind. It's fantastic. I kinda miss Italy though. It... Feels like Ac, but different.

Anyways, I just wanted to pop in and say I'm not dead and ask if anyone absolutely 100% needs me to post. If not I likely won't until around nine tonight.

*sobs* ... Please, please, give me ittttttt-

No school tomorrow, so... I MIGHT be able to pick it up if my mom doesn't mind.

Duss, I'm currently waiting for you, but... I can wait. ^^

Kk, I actually have school tomorrow (half day!).

I can post real quick before I dive back in (SEQUENCE 6!!).

I have a full day of school tomorrow. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Duss I agree. The game is great, but I miss the familiarity of the older games. I am going to miss the historic scenery of Rome. sad.gif And it takes a lot of time to get used to all of this stuff. It's weird, but I like it.

I have it now! I'm going to sneak in a short post before playing though. So excited! This'll give me some ideas for the RP, and perhaps I'll consult a Sherlock Holmes book for Corvis (Niccolo, somehow I can never remember his first name) later.

Edited by RainDash

Where was Kristi and why was she gone?

Heh... Hah! I'ma have Cullen ask Aero if Kristi is single when he gets back. I feel like he'll get a quick punch, he won't have entirely innocent intentions.

Ooh, asking the brother, huh?

That gives me ideas. Many, many ideas.

Oh, and I'll be leavin' at around 10 o'clock tonight and I'll be back around four tomorrow afternoon.

Haha Duss xd.png. She was away on a mission. I'll say in Russia. It kept me from having to post as her during the HQ assault. And it starts as this. But it could be more if you're interested.

Oh, can't wait for Ceto's first training session with Stark. Do you mind if Ceto teaches him how to swim?

... Lol Enjoy trying it! Stark will have to be thrown into the water and totally caught off guard to get him in it. xd.png

Oh, but I have a feeling that they'll grow close to each other. ;3

I have a question. The plot is Ceto going on a mission to Russia. Can Ceto take Stark with her or is it too soon?

I figure they will eventually, but let's remember this. They're both hot headed. And Stark is already pissed with her. xd.png

That's directed towards me? xd.png

I'd say definitely. I figure as mentor and apprentice they have to learn how to work together, and not working together is the worst possible way to learn that. xd.png So, yeah. To Russia they go. That's an awful far way away from home...

I suppose it's a secret, eh? I don't get to know, do I? xd.png

Of course there will be more. xd.png

I figure that Stark will go through a period, soon after their first swim lesson, where he will use all of his skills to hide from her. Hide or avoid her otherwise. That will be fun. xd.png

My, my. It seems I didn't miss as much as I thought I would, but I missed more than I'd like.

Oh, FRoD, do you have any idea when you'll be online more regularly? William and Aelia've not trained yet.

I wont be on much overmorrow. Perhaps only for an hour or two. And the day after that will be Halloween dragon hunting time, so I wont be on much then, either.