TwilightMoonDragon

Shadows OCC | Accepting

Well then figure out something for it!

I think we could focus on a different piece of precursor tech though.

Sadly, I will also be away tomorrow, and I know not when I'll be able to post over the next month...

Maybe we could use three. There's the Apple, able to control the minds and hearts of people, cause illusions. Then there's the Crystal Skulls I read about... They are found in central America and, whoever is in the possessions of the twin skulls, can communicate through telekinesis.

Indiana Jones much? xd.png

So that's two artifacts. Or do you count it as three?

Sorry, sorry, I meant telepathy, not telekinesis.

IDK. There are more...

But what does the Staff do?

Edited by TwilightMoonDragon

Just wiki'd it. They're like super apples.

[Edited]

Shroud- Healing

Ankh- Ressurection (possibilities...)

Swords- Grants leadership, power and ensures a rise in influence.

There's mention of a time controlling piece, but Abstergo (notice I said Abstergo not Templars) locked it away to prevent paradoxes.

Crystal skulls, which btw, one was in Rome 40 years before the Rp is set. Giovanni Borgia had it.

Edited by Dusset

I like the Apple, Ankh, and Swords. But maybe the Templars could have everything under their possession and completely rule over Rome, and then Italy, and the assassins could stop them?

Templars ruling? I see many possiblities. They could be puppets for the Pope or the King or...

I'm sorry, things are getting ahead of me.

Just a note, I just realized that the Templars pretty much were shunned around 1300. I'm not completely sure if they were rebuilt, I just know that the Pope and the King were against them and they were either hung and became martyrs or joined the Freemasons. I don't know too much about the Freemasons, but my grandfather is one, so I could drill him for some basic answers. Y'know how secretive they are.

Well, I mean, that's kind if the plot of assassins creed xd.png .

But I was just thinking. What if Gregory had a skull, or one of the swords? Could start to open up doors.

[Ninja'd]

As if my Grandfather. Really I just blow it off as weird.

I'll google into it for a bit and get back to you on their reconstruction.

Edited by Dusset

Alright-y. Sorry for not doing the research myself. I'm just tired and have to retain information for some tests that I have tomorrow.

I'll try to see if I can get some info on the Freemasons tomorrow. It might come in handy.

I think Gregory would be more likely to have a sword. ;3

Yes, I do not have school till Monday!

Cool. He'll have a sword then.

I hate you... I don't have school next Tuesday though.

Here's the dealio:

1129: Templars publicly founded.

1307: Templars publicly burned at the stake.

But we're pretty embedded in our pseudo-history, ya know?

But did Vidic not say that recorded history was not always real? That people kept secrets? Maybe we can say that Templars still exist in this time.

I know. Perhaps some of us could formulate an alternate course of events to allow for the story to even take place? Also, we should get to updating the front page about the new HQ and the Templar attack.

Oh, and TMD, you need to edit the ranks in everyone's forms to make them one higher than they are.

Goodnight.

And Cullen's age, btw. Twenty-four!

Vidic? (Never played the first AC)

This was from the AC wiki timeline. Had to go to reliable sources in this case.

Night y'all.

Edited by Dusset

Vidic was overseeing Desmond as he went through Altair's memories. He mentioned that history was often edited to exclude the fight between Templars and Assassins. Vidic link: Here

Also, in rome there is no such thing as orange poppies. After googling for them, Orange poppies were primarily used in america. America is kind of... being overtaken? I dunno, but the point is, unless they've explored there and brought the flowers back (unlikely) 1492 to 1502 is when Coloumbus was discovering it. It's more likely for the flowers to be opium poppies, but they are white.

So... poppies are usually grown in england, china, america, and pretty much everywhere but Italy. :/

Also, the flower Lucia is referring to is: Papaver somniferum

Waiting on you, Mousia. Stark is looking for Aelia to tell her his idea for furniture grabbing.

Oh, I must have missed it, Koko. I'll post in a second.

I was thinking maybe one of the assassins die, but his/her death allowed the others to locate the Ankh, thus reviving them?

I'd offer Stark up for that one. No problem. He needs to get his butt thrown into the assassin's fray already. xd.png So I like that idea.

The way I see it is every char will most likely have a plot surrounding an artifact.

Sounds good to me! So have we settled on the Ankh, Swords, and the Apple? Or do we want more?

The way I see it is every char will most likely have a plot surrounding an artifact.

As in...they all have something to do with at least one artifact? I'm a little confused.