TwilightMoonDragon

Shadows OCC | Accepting

Is it too late to do that story contest? I might start writing it tonight.

I don't think so. We haven't really set an end date for it. I'd say to just post it as soon as possible. It should be fine.

The History of Aero: Part 1 - Birth

Sunlight and sound flooded the streets of Rome. Hustle and bustle of daily life hummed to and fro. Shop keepers announcing their products to the common passersby, heralds called forth from their stands about the everyday news of the city. Guards marched around keeping crime from the streets. A young Adrea Arnoldus walked from stand to stand looking at apples and other foodstuffs. Her stomach protruded quite a bit, she was about ready to give birth. She smiled as her friends smiled and greeted her, commenting on how much she’s grown. They wished her and her child well, and she thanked them and continued on her way. She made some purchases of bread and vegetables and she walked back to her house. She walked inside and closed the doors. She called out “I’m home.” She heard no response and she sighed in relief. She walked into the kitchen and set down her recently purchased goods. She then went to the wash room and lifted the sleeves of her dress and rinsed her face with water. She placed her hands on her stomach and smiled, feeling a small kick. The warmth the child gave her, the feeling of life growing inside of her made her giddy. She lifted her sleeve further, revealing a large bruise that was starting to heal. Her thoughts flashed to Arcturus. I hate how he gets violent when he’s drunk, but he’s fine when sober. Why must he drink? She questioned. She lowered the sleeve and walked back to the kitchen and began to fix dinner. She felt a sudden relief; she could breathe better than she could for several months. She felt a pain which made her cringe and double over. She cried out and worked her way to the door. She got out onto the street and saw her friend passing by. “Christine, help me! The baby is coming.” She cried. Her friend looked shocked and happy at the same time and she ran over and got Adrea back inside. She helped Adrea up the stairs and to her bed.

“Keep calm and breathe, I’m going to go get someone else to help.” Christine said. Adrea nodded and breathed heavily. This was her first child. She had no idea what it was going to be like. She was only fifteen, and her husband Arcturus Octavian was only a year older. Their marriage was almost arranged. But it was their decision, ultimately. Their parents had rushed them into it. It was complicated, but at the time they were full of love. Though soon after Arcturus became a drunk. Which was odd at his age but he did it secretly to escape from the thoughts of his own past. It made him violent. He would black out just to wake up hungover and realize he had hurt Adrea. This caused him more anger, and it made him drink more. Eventually he just stopped caring. He wouldn’t ever be sober if he could help it. Adrea still loved him though. She wanted nothing more than for both of them to be happy. She enticed him into giving her the child. And she was prepared for the responsibility. She thought that if he had a child he would stop drinking and help her raise their child. So there she was, lying on her back in her bed about to give birth. But where was her husband? She wondered. He was probably out drinking or gambling. This was the usual for her. She just waited while her friend went to retrieve someone to help her deliver the baby.

She waited for at least an hour; several times she had felt a horrible pain that made her cry out and double over. Finally her friend returned with another close friend, a man named Eroditus. Together they cared for Adrea.

“Don’t worry. This will be over soon.” Christine comforted her while Eroditus worked on getting water. He returned and placed the bucket on the floor. He grabbed a towel and dunked it into the water and placed it on Adrea’s forehead. “Today is a great day.” He smiled wiping off Adrea’s face.

“Yes, but it will be even better when this pain has passed.” She said, troubling with each word as pain washed over her body. The day continued like this until about three hours past mid day. Finally the pain was over and the sound of crying filled the small home of the Octavian Arnoldus family.

“It’s a boy.” Christine said. Eroditus handed the child to Adrea.

“What’s his name?” He asked the girl who seemed tired and ready to pass out.

“I want to name him Aero, after you Eroditus, you and Christine came to help me in my time of need, and you are my closest friends.” She said. “Aero Christian Octavian.” She breathed before her eyes closed and she fell asleep. Christine took Aero and went to wash him off before setting him down beside his mother, there on the bed they both slept off the stress and troubles of the day.

Now I know what you're thinking "But Aero's last name is Arnoldus!" You will find out why in the next part.

If you want, Arty, I can have Joan interact with Doit. Where is he?

I was thinking that we could all Timeskip to the battle at the HQ. that way everyone can do something. Maybe Lucia escaped during the planning to attack?

Sure. Sounds good to me. Lucia's going to be so withdrawn it'll be painful for me to write though... poor Luno

Yes! Plot start!

Remember, the assassins are to lose and flee their home. If anyone doesn't mind, Ambra could lead the surviving assassins to her abandoned farm and they could stay there until they really know what they're going to do?

I'm good for the jump.

Just don't have ten thousand posts during school hours (xd.png) since I suppose this won;t be finished by tonight.

Guys, I have a good idea! How about we post our charries' birthdays. Just the month and date!

Casio: August 21st

Ambra: September 27th

Ceto: December 9th

Tano: March 13th

Artemis: February 2nd

Oh, Casio is a late Leo. Makes sense!

Ambra is a Libra. Also makes sense!

Ceto is Sagittarius.

Tano is a Pisceus.

Artemis is an Aquarius.

Okay.

Meanwhile, here's my charries' traits on their horoscope.

Casio: http://www.astrology-online.com/leo.htm

Ambra: http://www.astrology-online.com/libra.htm

Ceto: http://www.astrology-online.com/sagittar.htm

Tano: http://www.astrology-online.com/pisces.htm

Artemis: http://www.astrology-online.com/aquarius.htm

Is it weird that the assassins fit their horoscope well but not the Templars?

Edited by TwilightMoonDragon

1. I will wait for another post before I post...

2. Artemis has my birthday...

3. Adolfo: June 13th

William: February 19th

Cullen: Eh... July 28th. I'll use my own.

Leo. Which makes sense.

Lucia has my birthday, since when I wrote her little thing it was pretty close anyway.

Lucia: October 7th

Joan: January 3rd

I don't know what Aero would be but I'm not worried about horoscope, I am not a big believer in astrology. So I guess he would take my birthday, May 20th

So...I'll have to make up some birthdays, 'cause my characters are nothing like what sign my birthday is. xd.png Oh well.

Aelia: December 30th (Capricorn)

Scipio: November 2nd (Scorpio)

Aries: April 21st (Taurus)

Alan: September 6th (Virgo)

Xanthe/Ezio/Leta: Unknown. I have to ask TMD about that.

Danni, you and him are Taurus.

Edited by Mousia

The kiddies are Cancers. July seventh I believe was stated.

Ooo, Cullen's birthday should be in a few days.

Edited by Dusset

July 5th, actually. xd.png

Ooh, Capricorns and Taurus are... Tough personalities. Fits them perfectly.

I know. I actually used the birthdays of a few people I used to know, cause I know how they act. xd.png

I have a particular animosity towards Scorpios, though. It should be very interesting.

Eh. I personally relate to a few Leo traits, but I really don't have the matching ego (or that's my ego talking, who knows?), so I don't put terribly much importance on zodiac.

But here's the fun fact of the day: I share (and by extension Cullen too) all traits with my Chinese zodiac, the Ox.

I know I am Taurus, and my birth element is Earth, and I do share traits with my zodiac sign, I still am not big on astrology.

I find it quite interesting how many traits I share with my zodiac sign. It is...a very interesting thing.

Anyways...

TMD, is Casio actually going to bring the papers or should they be saved?

Alright-y. I think I'll have Artemis shun her for getting captured. xd.png

Yay! Aelia gets rescued!

Something tells me they wouldn't give up Oilean and Cullen. Or let any of the three be near each other.