Quasismiles

Who needs a plan?

Briar laughed at Crash's remarks and glanced back at her own home. She was glad to leave it. Just to leave those horrid memories behind. That was, if he really had a huge house. She thought about how he exploded a person for a while, then thought about how she killed those three guys. She wasn't ready to say it out loud, not yet. Then, a adorable kitten came at her feet. "Awww... hi there buddy!" she piked it up ad petted it's head. "Whose a cute kitty? Whose a cute kitty? You are! You're a cute kitty!" she snuggled it. Briar always had a soft spot for cats.

Edited by Laurarockstar

Mew Meow Mew clover kept meowing as she was held by Briar. Suddenly she turned back into a human, - and then i came looking for you because..."her voice trailded off when she realised she was being held. 'Well at least i have my close on"! Clover said, joking and cheerfull. "Hay, wheres your sister..." Clover's voice trailed off again and her eyes clouded when she thougt she had the right awnser. "I'm so sorry." You could barley hear her voice.

Crash looked at the cat. It was pretty cute; he was about to reach his hand to pet it when suddenly- Crash jumped back, shocked. "THAT CAT IS HUMAN!" He calmed himself down slowly. "...Sorry about that."

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to scare you! Sorry. I can't help it. I usally never can. Oh! and my name is Clover but you can call me Cat." Cat extended her hand to Crash.

Edited by catlover232

"I'm Crash." Crash shook Cat's hand, suprised by the sudden introduction. "And it's fine.You should see what I can do." Crash laughed. He turned to Ash (Bloody, that's your cue!) "Hey, where are those children? We've been here long enough already."

"Children?" Cat said, half to herself.She looked at Briar, then at Crash confused. Whatever, Cat said to herself, she will figure that out later, but right now she had to think about what is happening right now. Cat struggled to stay on subject while she talked to herself. "Can you introduce me to your friends" Cat asked Briar. "Also i guess you have a power, correct? What is it"

"Aww... You were so cute as a cat..." said Shelly. "Not that I'm saying that you aren't cute as a human!" she frantically added. "Oh sorry, forgot to introduce myself. My name is Shelly. Nice to meet you!"

'My name is Clover, but call me Cat". Cat said with a smile. She was very happy to meet somebody.-or better yet, make friends. Cat became very lonley when her parents disappeared and she began to trust peole like crazy, awlways trying to make friends. "I've met a lot of people with super powers and all of them were cooler than mine". Clover said "But sadly none of them lived." Whenever she got scared she turned into a cat. Somhow stunning her attakers. Clover snapped back to the presant. "Nice to meet you!"She greeted Sheely. Just then Clover turned into a cat. Oh no! she said as a tail grew and ears popped up and fur spread all around her body and soon she was on four legs. Now people will come and pet her not knowing she is a human and she didn't want to scare anbody when she shifted back into a human. Whatever she thougt. I want to meet some people! "Moew" she said as cute as she can. She started rubbing herself on Shelly's legs hoping Shelly got the message that she wanted to be picked up.

Edited by catlover232

Cat hoped some people noticed her and came. Purrrrr Cat couldn't help it when Shelly started stroking her fur. Then the thought of warm milk popped up in her head. Mmm warm milk. It felt like she couldn't remember the last time she had a meal. Soon she got lost in her thoughts while waiting for people to come and meet her.

((Hey guys...start replying!))

Crash looked around. "Those kids must be around the block..." Then he glanced at the nearest convenient store. "Oh, wait for a moment..." Running over to the store, Crash focused on the door before blasting a small hole into it, just enough so that a person can slip inside. Bending down,Crash walked casually into the store. Crash looked among the inventory. "Hey!Chips!" Digging into his pocket, Crash fished out a few dollars. Tossing it in the counter, as if a worker was there, Crash once again walked out of the store. Ripping the bag, Crash looked at the others. "Want some?"

When Crash offered some of his chips to everybody Cat wriggled out of Shelly's arms and ran strait to Crash. Cat was starving! She put on her super cute beggyface and begged.Her eyes were big black pools and her ears were flattened against her head trying to look super cute. She was so hungry when her tummy rumbled again she swore it was louder than the bang when Crash made a whole through the door.

Edited by catlover232

Crash looked at Cat. "You're a cat!You can't eat this!" Crash joked,chuckling slightly at Cat's desperation. "Why don't you check out what's in that store?They might have something you like." Crash threw a chip in his mouth.

Clover was mad, she ate human food before in cat shape. Fine! madly she turned around and walked into the store. She will find something better. Cat scanned the store. At last! Cat found three small bags of cat treats. Quickly Cat ripped open the bag with oddly sharp claws. She ate the bags and when she still was hungry she went looking for more. Finally Cat found a box of four mini donuts and after she ate those she walked out of the store and curled up and went to sleep at Crash's feet allmost in mockery of how good slhe did on her own without Crash's help.

Shayd looked at cat, he then walked over and picked her up, peting her. "I'm Shayd by the way" Shayd says as he walks back over to Noah. "And this is Noah" Shayd says as they approach him.

((I am so bored so I'll just make a large paragraph here.A very long paragraph.))

Crash raised an eyebrow at Cat as Shayd picked her up. He offered some chips to Shayd, narrowing his eyes as he looked at Cat. "Gotta get some food I can bring back to my house." Running back to the store, Crash grabbed packs of energy drinks, chips, instant noodles. Crash came back with about five full bags in every hand.

"Alright! This can last me for a few weeks." Holding up the bags, Crash pointed at his house. "That's my house." His house was close to the woods; it looked like one of those log houses in fairy tales. Though it was quite big. Crash's family crafted weapons, but also furniture. Wooden items, Glass items, you name it. A small pond was next to his house, a large wagon was placed right next to it. ((Pointless description ahead!))

Inside the house nicely made leather chairs positioned themselves next to a warm fireplace, and a giant velvet sofa was right in front of a medium sized TV. A wooden table was a few feet away,chairs tucked in neatly against the table. Glass and wooden bowls were stacked up and stored in the nearby cabinet. A rocking chair stood right next a broken window, where the sky was clearly visible among the woods. Weapons were hung above the walls, old paintings.

Flowers of all shapes and sizes were placed in a giant glass pot on top of a small bookcase. Books lie in that bookcase, rarely touched. Crash wasn't the reader. A large jar of free mints lie on a small drawer, next to the fireplace. Paper lied in the drawer. Rationed food was stored neatly in plastic bags. A sliding door seperated the living room and the kitchen. Pots and pans were stored in the cabinets. Canned food were in the other cabinet. A stove was placed, and a refrigerator. A giant sink with a large bottle of liquid soap was near, and a oven.

((Ok I'm gonna stop there. These paragraphs, were, like, so long. Maybe next time, though xd.png I only finished the living room and the kitchen.))

He looked at Noah. "Can you teleport this to my house? The front window is broken, so you can just throw that in." Crash never fixed that window since he was clumsy with glass. Only his mother was good with that, but she disappeared, so he couldn't do anything about it now.

Edited by ChocoBrownie

Noah looks at Shayd, who nods his head. Noah takes the stuff from Crash and run/teleports over to the house, then teleports inside and puts it all on the counter. Noah teleports out of the house and runs back over to Shayd's side.

((we need some action to pick things up, any ideas for what we want to do?))

((weres bloody? O.o))

Brair nodded numbly. She was so happy her cousin was back! She actually did worry about her from time to time, Clover being the closest of her realatives. She didn't know she could turn into the most adorable cat she had evere seen! What a cute kitty. She glanced over at Crash's house, and realized it wasn't that big. "If we don't hav enough room at his house, some of us could always stay at mine." She sniffed, thinking if that happened she would need to clean.

"Or mine," added Shelly. She admired the house through the window. The jar of mints caught her eye. "Um, are you sure those aren't expired?" she said, pointing toto bottom of the jar.

Still in Shayd's arms Cat fell asleep knowing her cousin was happy to see her. Not a care in the world Cat was asleep, honestly she didn't care where they were going as long as she did not have to walk there and the house they were going to had food. The normal life of a cat.

((I thought we were going to save those kids! So let's get on it! But where did Bloody go?And Zarxis now looks like a mummy. But nice pict.))

Crash looked at Noah. "Thanks." Crash smiled in amusement at Shelly's comment. "As long as you pick the mints from the top, you'll be fine."Then he turned to the others. "Well, I thought we have to rescue some kids. Are we?"

Edited by ChocoBrownie

Cat wiggled out of Shayd's arms and ran to Crash in the direction of the kids. When she was next to Crash she tried to turn in a human. Then her ears started melting into her hair and the tail disappered. Soon she was a human. "Are we going Clover" asked causally, as she was never a cat. Then her consertraition broke and she felt ears pop out and a tail sprout. Great she thought as she sat down waiting for some one to carry her.

((Bloody, we need you!.....and action!!))

Edited by catlover232

((Action? Okay!))

BOOM! Zarxis turned his head sharply at the noise. But then it was silent again. He looked at the other kids and turned his head back to the noise again.

((THX Soiled))

"Mew" Cat ears flattened against her head. What was that! Cat looked in the direction of the noise. She glanced at the other people then back. She pirked her ears. Silence. Cat stepped in the direction of the nois then stopping, waiting for everybody. Clover's Cat sences dragged her to the noise, but she wasn't going anywhere without the other people Come On! Cat silently yelled.