TJ09

2012-07-22 - Updates

Thank you, TJ. ^^

And... first summon try after the updates (with ten complete sets of Trios) and guess what?

Your dragons attempt to summon a legendary egg, but they are not successful.

In other words, the same message I've been getting every time for nearly 2 1/2 years. /sulk

This. I have two pairs, and so I got all excited, thinking, "I'll finally get my Guardian of Nature!" Another fail. Sigh.

Yay! I'll be summoning tomorrow, and I hope the new odds are with me. I'm really excited about the bsa and breed availability sort too.

However, all my dragons seem to have forgotten who their old mates were. Not a huge deal since I can look at progeny, but still, it surprised me when I went to breed my Magma and his mate wasn't at the top of the list.

Heh, that's funny. One of my Zombies shows up on the BSA list! I think that one was a Red, originally...

Thanks TJ I can't wait to try the new features out.

Tried summoning and got a fail. But at least I can feel hopeful that it won't be like this for too long!

Probably as with any update, there are some bugs to work out of them before they work as they should.

Yay! I'll be summoning tomorrow, and I hope the new odds are with me. I'm really excited about the bsa and breed availability sort too.

However, all my dragons seem to have forgotten who their old mates were. Not a huge deal since I can look at progeny, but still, it surprised me when I went to breed my Magma and his mate wasn't at the top of the list.

May the odds be ever in your favor. /shot Sorry, couldn't resist. xd.png

I like that rejected partners are faded now; too many times I've wondered where so-and-so dragon has gone on the breeding list, only to remember that they refused a while ago.

Wow, great. Thank you so much TJ. The new filtering is wonderful. biggrin.gif

I notice there's a new URL feature on the abandoned page. After the abandoned/code url there's another slash followed by another eight-character code.

I notice there's a new URL feature on the abandoned page. After the abandoned/code url there's another slash followed by another eight-character code.

Its ok. Promise.

Wonderful updates, TJ! smile.gif Thank you so much.

Thanks, TJ. I've been trying out all the new options. smile.gif

Wow, that was a lot faster than I expected, thanks! Really loving the new updates. happy.gif

Silly me, for some weird reason I thought I'd be able to see other users scrolls with the skins they picked. Maybe I should go to bed now... xd.png

I really do love these updates. I changed my skin to the 1960's theme. smile.gif

Heck yeah, Dino Cave skin! I thought this might end up being a thing, and it is!

Awesome, thanks TJ! Though the page system seems to have been messed up... Sometimes, when I click on a page number it just shoves me back to the first page of my scroll.

EDIT: mostly on pages 10 and 11.

Edited by ShaydraSilversky