cattygal210

~Superheroes vs Villains~

Ivy cast her a sidelong glance. She really did hate this guy, no joke about it. "For his sake, I hope he is," she muttered under her breath. They were coming up on the city faster than she expected, though maybe that was because the forest wasn't that wide.

Sawyer looked into the city they were approaching. "Hm...a little small comapred gotham city, isn't it...?" she inquired. "I went to gotham with the circus once, some censorkip.gif stole my father's watch..."

A truly wicked grin crept on to Ivy's face at the mention of Gotham. "Oh I don't know, if it were run down and overtaken by plants Gotham would be small. But yes, I've been there." Her thoughts trailed to Wayne Industries, who had cut off funding for her research when she hadn't been a super-human.

Cam smiled. "Alright. Make sure you stay out of Posion Ivy's way." Cam wiggled her fingers, the cardboard stacking underneath her and to the roof.

Catwoman awoke in the jail. " censorkip.gif " She said.

Hawkeye came-to, and immeadatley began smashing against the stone in an effort to escape.

Sawyer frowned. "It's nice, easy to navigate wen an animal, preferrably an airborne one. Of coruse, I was mugged three times, one of them stole my watch, and the others I beat up. Some people...just beause they think I'm a woman, they don't believe I can think of three ways to kill tm instantly..." she growled. For a moment, Sawyer seeme a kittle dazed, but seemed to regain her senses, and relax. "I never told you, but you are honestly a beautiful woman. That's probably why people are staring..." Rubbing her neck, she gazed at the city they were entering. Or, well, all o the people staring at them.

Without another word, Robin used his grappling hook, and seemin just dissappeared. His mysterious laughter still rang in the streets from his, well, mysterious exit.

Edited by shadow_claw

Poison Ivy tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, offering a warm smile to all the people staring. "Thank you. That very well may be why they're staring, or perhaps they're wondering why two women just walked out of the forest," she observed, getting a last look at the trees before they disappeared from view.

Mac sighed, reinforcing the rock. "You ever gonna settle down? Plenty of rocks in the world that I can control." He continued walking to a small cave at the top of the mountain, constantly reinforcing the rock.

Hawkeye was screaming curses at Mac, but his voice was muffled.

Sawyer shrugged, not caring if attention was drawn to her. After all, she was a performer. Rain started to fall gently, hitting the paved streets silently.

Robin perched on a building, watching people walk around. His eyes grazed to the treeline, and he stiffened when Ivy came in to view.

As the rain began to fall Ivy raised a hand to block the water from getting in her eyes. "Got any ideas as to where we could take shelter?" She asked. The rain felt nice, but it didn't quite look right- a woman standing in the rain and just accepting it. Due to the precipitation she could not see Robin in his perch.

"First time you have ever been trapped by a 12 year old? I musta set a record. A kid taking down a Avenger." Mac smirked and saw the cave up ahead. "Just a little farther."

Sawyer shrugged, and pushed the long, knee legnth hair from her eyes. "I should really have my hair cut..." she grumbled. "...really short..."

Robin's heart was fluttering wildly. He and Bruce had practiced what to do, but it was only so easy. Breathing out of his mouth and not his nose, was hard to do, in a way.

Mac noticed the rock had covered Hawkeyes mouth. He wiggled his fingers, making a small opening do he could talk. "Not fun gloating if you don't reply."

"Seems your the kid here. Your giving me the silent treatment." Mac laughed. "Oh look, we are here." He walked into the cave, lowering the rock-encased Hawkeye to the ground. Edited by pickleabanana1

Little did Mac know, that Hawkeye had devised a plan of some sort. It wasn't the best, but it was at least an idea.

"Don't try anything or I'll use the rock to smother you. All I have to do is cover up the hole and your dead in three minutes." Mac smiled to himself. He pulled his fingers together, making the rock close in on Hawkeye more. Edited by pickleabanana1

((When did Mac become a villain?))

Ivy shrugged and pushed open a door. "Why not now? This place looks open," she said, holding open the door to a hair salon. It was strange to act so normal. She even felt a little motherly towards Sawyer, not that she would admit it.

Robin hopped across another building, using the grappling hook to do so. He jumped right over Sawyer and Ivy, making no sound as he landed in the woods. Wheb he came acros a cave with a kid and a man cursing, he set off a bomb, which made the incasent shatter

Hawkeye darted out of the cave, grabbing Robin by the cape as he did so.

"Hey! that hurts!" Grayson snapped, struggling in Barton's grip.

Sawyer smiled. "Thank you, really." she mumbled modestly. She sat down in a slap chair, and in no time, her hair was cropped short, just above her ears, and spiked slightly. Sawyer payed for the bill, and smiled gratefully at Ivy.

Zeke walked down the empty street in the rain. He loved it, water in a mile in every direction, water he cold use as a weapon at a click of is fingers. With each step the thin layer of water froze solid, leaving icy footprints along his trail.

Ivy watched silently as Sawyer got her hair cut. A woman offered to cut her hair as well, but backed off when she caught the dangerous look in her eye. "No problem," she said, leaving the salon. It was still raining, but not as hard as it had been when they were entering. "Now what," she mumbled, growing bored.

Sawyer frowned. "Hm...besides singing on the rain...I guess...hm...I don't know." she admitted.

Robin threw another bomb, and ripped the cape off. Hawkeye and Robin ran side-by side, or, well, ut was more like robin supported the injured hero.