cattygal210

~Superheroes vs Villains~

Sawyer darted down the steps, and ran outside. She kenlt beside the man, and pulled branch off of him. The shape-shifter checked his pulse, and relaxed to find he was alive.

"Of coruse, you're going to have to have batman let you." Robin cotinued talking. "There's only so much I can do..."

Edited by shadow_claw

Ivy approached them and went right around the unconscious man to the tree. "I hope it does not hurt," she murmured, running a hand over the spot where the branch had snapped off. She concentrated on it and watched as a small sprout poked out of the wood. It would grow back, she thought smiling.

Birth Name: Bruce Wayne

Nickname: Batman

Hero/Villain: Hero!

Powers: None, but he is a master martial artist, is at the peak of human physical condition, has access to high tech equipment and has genius level intelligence.

Weakness: He has no powers, if he's stripped of tools all he has are fists, and anything lethal cant really be stopped.

Personality:He's more of the strong silent type. It's not easy to tap into his humorous side, and while he isn't always mopey and quiet, he's a level-headed hero. If you're a villain, you're going down.

History: After witnessing the deaths of his parents as a small child to a mugger, he swears vengeance and takes an oath to stop all crime in Gotham. ((For the sake of this RP:)) Leaving Gotham defended by Nightwing, he has come to help put a stop to rampant crime in this city.

Other: Nothing.

Looks: http://www.comicbooked.com/wp-content/uplo...batman-dark.jpg

((Haaaaaaaaail yeah!))

Sawyer raised an eyebrow questiongly, but said nothing. She took the wallet from thean's pocket, abd looked at his licence. "Huh. He doesn't live far from here..." she muttered. "I'll be back..." Sawyer walked to the man's house, and unlcked his door withthe keys in his pockets. He set the man down on his couch, and left as if nothing happened. She returned all of his belongings, just as they were before, and walked back to Ivy. "I'm sorry, I never introuduced myself to you. My name is Sawyer." she apoligized.

Ivy watched her go, unable to keep a smirk off her face. So it was a little hero? No matter, they had a neutral relationship and for the moment she didn't feel like backstabbing. "No worries, it's better person to person. I'm Ivy. Poison Ivy." She didn't extend a hand to shake, thinking that she might be afraid of her now because of her name or something. Some people were. "Good thing that man was there to break the branch's fall," she joked.

"Posion Ivy...that's a cool name..." Sawyer said softly. "I just hope that man will be alright...I'm not a people person...but I've watched people die before...and I honestly don't want to see it happen again..."

"Of course I hope he's ok. Death isn't a pretty thing," Ivy said, thinking about all the men who had received her poisonous kiss. "You seem to be feeling better. What are your plans once you feel up to moving on? If anything I'll probably return to the forest," she said simply, moving the branch to the grass so no one would trip over it on the sidewalk.

Sawyer shrugged. "I don't know. I like moving around. At the moment, I'm trying to find a new job. The circus I was in closed because of multiple reasons..." Sawwr answered. "I used to be a acrobat, or an archer."

Ivy nodded, though really she didn't quite connect. Why get a job? Heroes needed money, while villains just stole it she supposed. "That can't be easy. You'll find something though surely," she said.

Sawyer shrugged. "I don't know, maybe. Gettibg a hib is just an easy way to show that you're under the definiton of 'normal', you know? I have a lot of cash saved fron the circus, and I plan on not spending it for a while. People get suspicios whenever you have a hige limp of cash and don't work..." she sighed. The young woamn looked down at her hand, and touched it to the tall tree. Being untrained, Sawyer tened not to be able to control all of her shifts. Because of this, she doesn't tend to touch many things, because direct contact with objects/living things trigger a sort of adaption, where she shifts into whatever she touched. Luckily for her, only her had chaned, seeming to morph into the direct pattern of the bark. She sighed, and moved her hand away. Her hand didn't shift back, either. "Not again..." Sawyer sighed.

Ivy listened sympathetically. This young child was serious about being normal, which wasn't something you didn't get very often with heroes. However, Sawyer seemed more of a part time hero than anything. Like she was trying to live some of her adolescence without being a hero or a 'freak'. Poison Ivy was broken out of her reverie by her mutterings. The girls hand had turned into part of the trunk? Curious, Ivy tried to make the girl's fingers wiggle to see if it had the same properties as a real plant.

((Up to you if it works))

Sawyer blinked in surprise as her fingers began moving on their own. She stared down at her appendage with interest, but mostly surprise.

((It works.))

The hand suddenly pointed at Sawyer and touched the four fingers to the thumb like it was a face and began opening and closing as though it were talking. This only lasted for a few moments, however, because Ivy burst out laughing. "S-sorry I c-couldn't help it," she managed between gulps of air. She could have done more sinister things with that hand, but Sawyer had somehow managed to connect to Ivy's human side.

After a few moments of surprise, Sawyer started laughing. "You know, that's really awesome!" she chuckled. Once she relaxed, her hand returned back to normal, so she flexed her hand a couple times.

After regaining her breath, Poison Ivy rose from her hunched position and looked about. "You won't find work in a small town like this. Feel like going back to the city?" She asked. She had nothing better to do, as well as she wanted to see some new faces.

Sawyer nodded, and started walking. "It's actually pretty nice to meet another super-human, you know. For a while I felt like I was the only one..." she said softly.

Laughing mirthlessly, Ivy shook her head. "Just you wait. There are plenty of them. Especially in the city," she said, thinking about the the unlucky bank that was the constant source for theft. Glancing sideways at her she said, "For what it's worth, I'm glad to have met a super-human that isn't completely revolting. Some of the people I've met... Let's just say their I.Q.'s don't go into the triple digits."

Sawyer sniled slightly. "well, the average himan Intelligence Quota can range from 95-110, so I honestly wouldn't be that surprised about people not on the triple didgits." she said jokingly. She looked down at her right arm. The adolescent had completly forgot that she had a bullet hole trough her arm. "Remind me that I need to pick up gauze, and band-aids."

Ivy glanced at her arm and nodded. She wasn't going to hurt her when she offered to mend it earlier, but perhaps she was a little protective. "How did you get shot anyway?" She asked curiously, immediately feeling more at home as they entered the forest again.

"Some crazy man that kidnapped that one girl I mentioned eariler must've has a friend, because a bullet smashed straight through my arm, bone and all." Sawyer explained. Anger laced her voice as she mentioned it. Yes, sawyer was infamous for holding grudges, but even more infamous for her temper.

Poison Ivy noticed her change of demeanour and decided that Sawyer wasn't the type of person to anger. "I guess they missed then. It could've hit somewhere lethal, and then where would you be?" The person who shot her is in for trouble, she thought, a wry smile on her face.

"good question...I heal a lot faster than the average human, but Ican be killed by a lethal shot..." she mutteted, thinking aloud. "I wonder where that censorkip.gif wipe is now..."

((Thx biggrin.gif))

COS looked around for the others, after seeing none he walked towards the cities main bank, S.W.A.T teams and police were shooting at him. He shot a laser at them, sending police cars and vans flying through the air. He smashed down the roof of the bank and reached into the vault, he had no need for the money so he began to burn it.

Zeke strolled down the city streets, his long coat flapping behind him and a thin mist rolled off his body. He was in a much less destroyed part of the city and needed to grab some cash. HE walked into a mostly empty convenient store and went right to the cooler in the back. HE found the biggest bottle of water and took it to the register, unscrewing the cap as he walked. HE took a drink at the cash register and went to set the bottle on the counter in front of the clerk. HE tapped it gently with his finger and the liquid spilt across the counter and onto the clerk's lap, "Hey man, I'm sorry", he said, dropping the temperature around him suddenly. The clerk sighed and bent down to wipe up the spill. Zeke took this moment to force the drawer open with a wedge of ice and grab a stack of bills. He shoved the money in his coat pocket and strolled out the door before the man could stand back up again.

"If he has any sense, hiding from you I'd assume," Ivy said, stepping around a patch of ferns. She'd heard her favorite little hero was in town; now she was only more eager to get into the city.

Sawyer frowned. "I wouldn't be surprised if he's dead, actually. I have my suspiscious..." she mumbled. Anger flashef in her eyes, but it slowly faded.

Robin flashed one of his famous smiles at Cam. "Contact me if you're interested. I'll do what I can." he said.