cattygal210

~Superheroes vs Villains~

"I see," Ivy replied continuing to walk towards the jail. "Men can be cruel that way. That's why I do what I do, why I give them what the deserve," she said, referring to her deadly kiss.

Bruce considered this. "We should wait until she is inside before trying to take her. That way she can easily be locked up." He turned and shot a grappling hook at the next building and swung off, heading for the jail. His cape billowing, he landed on a roof just outside the jail and crouched, his eyes alert.

Robin followed after his mentor and father, shoting his grapplin hook, and jumpin ontoyhe next beuldin. "She'll overrun the prison!" he whispered frantically. The boy took out his collaspeable bo staff, and it snapped open to its full size.

Sawyer nodded, and fell in step beside her aquantice. "Yeah, guys are jerks. Every man I've met are jerks, I can understand giving them a taste of their own medicine." she said.

Ivy stopped and whirled on her. "I hardly think so," she snapped, then regained composure. "I really don't think you understand what I'm implying," she said with a sugary smile on her face before whipping around and starting to walk again.

Bruce put a reassuring hand on Robin's arm. "I think I know who she's after," he said, glancing down at the prison. "But we will be fine. Breathe through your mouth, and remember that no matter how nice she seems, shes only trying to kill you." He lifted a small pair of binoculars out and peered at the door. Where we're they?

Sawyer didn't flinch, but met Ivy's gaze. "What do you mean?" she asked ciuriously. Interest sparked in her blue eyes.

Robin nodded. "I have a feeling that our spy may be in trouble. Soon." he said, anxiety flashing in his eyes. He crouched, ready to Pounce when they walked inside.

"Ha ha. What do I mean. Let me show you," Ivy growled, pulling her to the side. Instead of going through the front door they stole towards the back. A guard who was supposed to be on watch raised his gun to fire, but lowered it in awe as Poison Ivy appeared, seemingly in a halo of light. Not bothering to see if Sawyer saw she slid over to the guard and walked her fingers across his shoulder. Leaning in, she gave him a brief kiss. As far as she knew it was ecstasy for them, until the poison took hold. He pushed her away in surprise, clutching at his throat. She blew him a polleny kiss as he slumped over, poisoned to death. "In we go!" She trilled striding through the door. She ran into another guard, but a small puff of pink pollen in his face was all it took and suddenly he was unlocking Catwoman's cell with his own hands.

Batman lowered the binoculars. "They might have gone through the other way, let's go now," he said then sprang off, grabbing his cape which caught him like a sail and set him down.

Robin frowned, putting the hood from his cape on. He jumped after batman, but used his grappling hook to jump onto the roof of the jail. He saw Sawyer standing there, and winked.

Sawyer smiled slightly, sadistially. Oh yes, she was a brilliant actor. "That. Is. Amazing!" she breathed excitedly. The young eoman scrambled after Ivy, and stood at her side when she caught up with her.

Robin slid inside silently, throwing((I googled the name of Robin's boomerangs.)) a couple birdahans to smash the lights, making the corridor dark. His laughter ran in the halls. He was already careful not to breth from his nose. Quickly, he threw a birdarang at the guard, and the seemed to fade into the shadows.

Poison Ivy held open the cell door. "Thank me later, we have other things to worry about," she said. Since they were so far underground, there were various mold spores and ivy creeping on the walls. As she turned around strands of ivy flew at Sawyer, wrapping viciously around her wrists and ankles. "Hmm, it would appear my vines have a crush on you," she said, walking up to her and picking the earpiece out of her ear. Dropping it, she stepped on it and looked up as the lights went out. That meant she couldn't see, but neither could he. "Robin, you can't hide from me." Her voice echoed down the halls, enticing.

Batman ran into the building behind his sidekick, a batarang in hand. He heard her from somewhere below and narrowed his eyes. Stealthily he moved in the dark, completely hidden in his black suit.

A mad smile spread across Sawyer's face. "Are you sure you want to fo that?" she crooned. Instantly, her entire body was converted into fire, her figure still showing. Being an element instead of actually having a heartbeat now, she felt fearless, invincible even. "Plants don't do well with fire do they?" she asked, already knowing the answer.

Robin blinked, but quickly regained his senses. He didn't know what was illuminating the hallway, but it sure helped. He chuckled, clearly he was resisting Ivy's natural, lethal charm.

Ivy took a step back, shielding her face from the flames. It didn't seem possible that she could turn into an inanimate object, but she didn't know the extent of this girl's powers. A vine that had survived the flames wrapped around a pipe and yanked, spraying water everywhere as she fled... And slammed straight into Robin. "Oh, we have to stop running into each other like this," she purred as though they were friends who always found each other. She blew a puff of pink pollen straight in his face and slipped off past him, turning down the hall and running in that direction.

Batman shielded his eyes as a fire rose up farther down the hall. The girl from before? He threw a batarang at Ivy, who flew past Robin. It narrowly missed her head and stuck in the wall. He shuddered, ignoring her beauty and breathing out of his mouth- which was hard since there was a fire burning down the hall.

Sawyer lurched forward, and was immediately rejected back into her regular from. She fell to her knees, incredibly weakened from shifting into such a difficult form. The water didn't help much either.

Robin coughed, careful not to breath out of his nose. He three a bridarang at Ivy, then another.

Catwoman slipped out of the cell and made her way out of the jail. She climbed the nearest building, sitting in a sunny spot on the roof.

((Gee, thanks for the help Catwoman sleep.gif))

The first boomerang soared over her head, but the second one hit her in the back. Ivy stumbled but turned it into a roll, landing in a crouch. Glancing behind her, she sprinted up the stairs in an explosion of pink pollen. Her back was aching, but not enough to stop.

Batman slipped out after Catwoman, grappling his way up onto her chosen building. "Why," he asked, standing with his hands at his sides, "is Poison Ivy freeing you from jail?" There was no sense in her running, he could catch her.

Batman kept his expression stoic, though his heart rate did spike a little. "Yes well, this place has gotten worse than Gotham. I could say the same core you," he pointed out. Sometimes she was good and sometimes she was bad, so what was he going to do with her?

Robin held his nose woth one of his hands, and walked to sawyer. She was dripping wet, and exausted. He helped her stand with his other hand, and guided the slightly older girl outside.

Even though Sawyer couldn't be affected by Ivy's pollen, she was still coughing violently. When Robin started helping her walk, she didn't resist. Her legs moved, but everything felt numb.

Catwoman smiled. "I haven't down anything in this town yet. Unless you count almost killing a SHIELD agent." She chuckled. " He deserved it."

Bruce looked to the side in thought. No wonder Barton hadn't been able to escape the kid- Catwoman had bested him beforehand. "You know I can't let you go," he said quietly, still torn.

Robin now distracted by the girl, Ivy made her escape. She hit the ground running, not stopping until she reached the forest. Doubled over panting, her eyes burned with rage. Now she would kill Sawyer.

Catwoman smiled, walking over to Batman. She ran her claws lightly down his ace. "I could always 'escape.'" She smiled slightly, backing to the opposite edge of the roof.

Sawyer stopped coughing eventually, and muttered a thanks to Robin. She leaned against the wall of the prison, panting.

Robin nodded, and shot his grappling hook to the roof. Once on it, he looked around slowly.

Tight-lipped, Batman turned around and crossed his arms. It was him letting her go without giving her permission, he just didn't see her escape technically. There was just something about her that he couldn't get over.

Once she had regained her breath, Poison Ivy slowly got back to her free base and collapsed on a bed of plants, her back aching. Though she was tired her mind was racing, thinking about ways to kill them all. Especially Sawyer.

Catwoman leaned backwards, falling over the edge. She landed on a flagpole, hopping off that and dashing away quickly.

Robin sat on the roof, and put a hand to his earpiece. "Batman, the girl is in a seriously weakened state. I don't believe it's a smart idea to leave her here, or at her house. If know Ivy, she is going to hunt down her, or have a couple men do so." he said, Concern filling his voice.

Bruce didn't bother turing around; he knew she had gone. A voice in his ear brought him back to reality. "I'm on my way," he replied, jumping off the building and holding the sides of his cape so that he glided down instead of plummeting. "How is she?" He asked, materializing between them.