cattygal210

~Superheroes vs Villains~

Robin frowned. He could light abother bomb, but it could easily injure both the stranger and himself.

Robin cursed. He knew there was no way to escape, not without getting injured. He could probably handle it, but this stranger didn't look like he could.

Mac laughed. He made a small hole, not big enough for anything to fit through, but big enough so they could breathe and talk. "Two in one day! Score!"

Robin smiled at the quarter-sized hole. "Yeah, score..." he chuckled, in his normally mysterious voice.

"You mean, for me." Robin corrected. He tossed out a couple blueberry sized pellets, which erupted gas. "Sweet dreams, criminal." He chuckled.

Mac swore and brought the rock into a sort of dome, but not before he got a single whiff of the gas. His head spun, but he stayed awake. "Alright, I'm all for letting you suffocate now." He said weakly.

"We'll see about that..." Robin chuckled. He felt a lttle light-headed himself, but Robin had been exposed to the gas for enough time to build up an almost complete immunity to it.

Clinton, on the other hand, was out cold at the first couple breaths.

((I googled it, two pellets is enough to knock some out cold for hours. He threw about five out if the hole thingy.))

Robin sighed, and placed a hand to his earpeice. "Hey, batman...I'm going to need some help here...I'm kind of trapped, with a tall, causcaian man, seemingly an agent for someone. He tried to get me away from this demonic kid...Well, I'm trapped with the agent..." he spoke into it.

Mac chuckled. "Calling for help. Ha." Mac seemed to remember something. "You know Posion Ivy is in town." Mac chortled, knowing Ivy almost killed Robin. Edited by pickleabanana1

Robin paused, stiffening. He had made a snall hole in the door, making a small amount of ventalation, which he threw more of the pellets out. "I'll find a way to escape, kid."

Mac sighed, still inside the dome. "I suppose you will." Mac stepped out of the dome, his hand on his mouth and nose. He quickly ran down the mountain, bringing Robin and Hawkeye with him.

((If catty would just accept me... Do you think I could RP anyway..?))

Ivy walked into the rain laughing. "Yes, do go singing in the rain. That will get them to stop staring," she said sarcastically, but it wasn't in a mean way. She glanced up at a news board and noticed that a cat burglar had been apprehended. "Well, that's rather unfortunate. Why don't we pay the jail a small visit hmm?" She asked.

Sawyer smiled at Ivy's sarcasm, seeming welcoming it. She raised an eyebrow when she mentioned visiting the prison, but nodded. "Heck, why not. It's not like we have anything better to do." she said lightly. Sawyer started walking toawards the prison, ovbiously not caring if she was wet.

((I don't see why not. Catty hasn't been on here often...maybe PM her the form.))

Zeke was growing bored of wandering the streets in the rain. He wished it was snowing, snow was much more fun than the sad water that fell from the clouds. Zeke swirled his hands together, a thick mist building between them. He pulled back and hurled the swirling mass into the sky, watching it hit the dark clouds and disperse. A few minutes later the rain abruptly stopped, followed by fat snowflakes spiraling to the ground. Zeke grinned as the snow began to cling to the sidewalk and other nearby structures. He made it snow in July.

As she was walking towards the prison, Ivy noticed that the rain had transitioned to snow. She spun around in a circle with her arms out wide, the only splash of color in a storm of white. It made her feel slightly giddy.

COS finally blew up the bank completly and advanced onward through the city, buildings he passed collapsed as he walked. He saw a factory developing cars, he sent lasers at it. Cars were sent flying through the city, getting stuck in building walls.

Sawyer looked up at the snow in cofusion, but smiled anyways. The snowflakes landed in her now short brown hair, seeming to put down a fine layer of dust. Ivy looked as if she was enjoying the snow as well, spinning in circles normally made her assume that. She nticed the sounds of large objects imploding in the background, confused.

Poison Ivy paused, hearing the crashes as well. She turned to Sawyer with a grin. "There's an old friend in town," she said, then turned and ran off in the direction of the car factory. She managed to be quick and look attractive at the same time, which was interesting yet highly appealing to the people passing by. Reaching the robot, she waved her arms at him in the hopes he'd see her.

Sawyer follwed behind Ivy, and looked up at the robit with a mox of awe and confusion. "A...friend..?" she repeated.

COS saw Ivy down on the ground waving at him, he turned and bent over to look at her.

"Hello."

He heard sirens nearby and looked at firebrigades trying to put out the various fires. He suddenly realised it was snowing, he hated the wet so he heated up his body to evaporate the water.

"Hey. You seem to be having fun," Ivy observed, staring at the destruction this man made object had caused. "Feel like helping me, ah, shall we say 'liberate' someone from jail? You could smash it if you like." Seeing as he was an entity and not a human male she didn't bother trying to act pleading. For once she was being genuinely honest. If he said no that was fine, she could manage, but on the other hand have a large robot blast a hole in the wall helped when you needed to break someone out of jail.

Zeke was whistling happily, skating across a trail of ice with his arms behind his back. He was heading in the direction of an explosion he heard a few minutes before. Zeke already knew what caused it and wanted to say hello to the monstrosity. Zeke skated into view and saw Ivy as well as a girl he did not reconize. He whistled through his teeth to get their attention as he skated closer, "good afternoon ladies", he said, pulling his hood back and grinning, "and...giant stomping robot. What brings you all back to the city?˝.