cattygal210

~Superheroes vs Villains~

Sawyer frowned. "I'm perfectly fine with being single, and I honestly don't want to flirt eith a guy in green tights." she said, but ended uo laughing at the end.

Ivy turned with her hands on her hips. "What's wrong with green tights?" She asked.

Batman didn't respond, but just watched the kid get dragged to the helicopter. Something wasn't right.

((Ivy wears a completely green suit lol))

((Isn't her skin green?))

"Nothing, it's just pretty funny to watch a teenager run across the street on a red jacket and green tights." she explained. She smiled, as if amused.

"Batman?" Asked Robin, "Are you alright?" The teenager put a hand on his shoulder, with a slightly concerned expression on his face.

((I looked it up, her skin is slightly green but she also wears a green outfit))

She laughed and shook her head. "I suppose that does look funny," Ivy said. "Still, if you'd look past the suit I think you'd like what you saw." She actually though Robin was cute, in a boyish way. She didn't love anyone.

Batman shook his head, his eyes never leaving Mac. "This doesn't feel right," he said finally, tearing his eyes away from the villain to look at his sidekick. "He wasn't acting like I thought he would. I just have a bad feeling about this."

Sawyer shrugged. "I suppose so. He's a little less boyish than kids his age, so ai guess that's a little cute." she admitted. The super-huma shifted her weight unconfortably.

"He's devised a plan. I know that face from anywhere." Robin growled.

Poison Ivy resumed watching COS, slightly suspicious but not sure why. The girl was acting different, but her intentions were hidden.

Batman nodded, watching the helicopter lift up. There were no rocks in the air, so what could he possibly have planned?

Robin looked up at the asceding helicopter, frowning. "We need to be careful with that kid, he's dangerous." he deided.

Sawyer looked up at the snow, smiling. She loved the snow, it stirred dim memories of when she was little, playing in the snow before he was orphaned.

Ivy's eyes flickered to the side as Sawyer caught her eye. She was playing in the snow, strange, but who was she to judge?

Batman shook his head. "I didn't know about him until you brought him here. Robin, did you see him use any other powers?" He asked. The helicopter was just a speck now, but his anxiety did not disappear with it.

"Well," said Robin, "He seemed to charge up for something earlier, but he stopped." Robin was thing deeply, and closed his eyes.

Sawyer bent down, and made a snowball. She tossed it up in the air, cathing it in her hand. "anyone up for a snowball fight?" she asked.

Mac smiled, suddenly bursting into a bright glow,, blinding the people in the helicopter. He smashed his fists on the ground, breaking the plastic and freeing his fingers. He quickly shook his hezd, a pebble falling out of his hair. He made it into a lockpick, freeing his hands and removing the blindfold. He got up, pushing the blinded pilot out of the plane.

Batman's head whipped to the side as a bright light caught his eye. Without waiting he ran to the edge of the building and jumped to the next one, jumping buildings until he was nearly under the copter. A man suddenly fell out, flailing like mad. Catching the blinded pilot, he shot a grappling hook at the helicopter and released the man as it retracted and pulled him towards the helicopter.

Ivy smiled ruefully. "I wouldn't if I were you," she warned. Suddenly the random vines and ivy that had been growing all over the car factory rose up, their tips rolled around a ball of snow.

Sawyer smiled, and paced slightly. She threw her snow ball, only to quickly roll behind a building to make more. She shifted her legs to make them more accustomed to the snow as she ran, but besides that, was normal.

Robin used the grappling hook, and instabtly three a couple tranquilizer pellets. He then grabbed conrtol of the chopper, trying to find a safe place to land.

Mac watched as Robin dropped the tranquilizer pills. He jumped out of the plane, the stone ledge Batman was on rising up and catching him. He flew off, landing in the mountain. He dashed into a cave, filling the entrance enough so no one could see the entrance or damage it unless they had very powerful explosives.

Batman perched on the edge of the copter, his eyes hard. They'd lost him, but at least no one had gotten seriously hurt. He glanced up to the front, wondering if robin knew how to fly a helicopter much less land one. He should've delivered the boy himself, not trusted the police to do so.

Plants everywhere began hurling snowballs at Sawyer. Ivy bent over and scooped up her own snowball, throwing one here and there.

Sawyer grew claws, and scaled the building. She jumped off, growing dragon wings in midair. She spun an twisted with expert prescision, only occasinally being hit by the snow. She landed grace fully, and began pelting snowballs at Ivy, being sure not to hit her face. Then, Sawyer paused, and sneezed. Sometimes it was hard to remember she was as weak as a human.

Robin quickly pulled out his laptop, and hacked the chopter's system. From there, he had it land on a roof not far from batman. He then set off a couple sleep gas pellets, and walked out of the sircraft unscathed.

((You know, I just finished playing arkham city on my phone, and I think I'd be cool if Ivy got her hands on Robin...))

Edited by shadow_claw

(wait..what? Batman was on the helicopter too... so confused.)

Ivy ducked and rolled, unable to avoid getting hit every now and then. "Truce, truce!" She called. There was no way she could compete with a dragon.

Edited by Sweet_Wyvern

Cam watched the escape, using the metal lamp post to get her to the helicopter. "Well, we didn't keep him long." She looked towards the mountains. "Should I go after him?

(( blink.gif I though he was watching yhe helicopter from a rooftop...))

Sawyer smiled, shifting her legs and wings back. It looked as if the wings just sank into her back. She was beaming, and clearly not acting. "You're really hood." she complemented.

Robin frowned. "I don't see why you can't." he sai.

(( No, he shot a grapling hook at it.))

Batman jumped off, simmering quietly. That boy would just be out there waiting to cause more trouble. "No," he said, looking at the girl. "Because then if he caught you we'd have to rescue you. And he'd be expecting us to chase him."

Poison Ivy smiled and brushed her hands off. "I could say the same about you. Don't remember the last time I ever did that," she said. Glancing up at the robot, she sighed. "He must not want to. I guess we'll have to do it ourselves." With that she began to walk away.

Sawyer sneezed again, and rubbed her eyes. Once she was far enough away, she spoke into the earpiece: "Meet me at the prison, she's olanning on breaking someone out." Her voice was barel above a whisper. She ran to catch up to Ivy, panting. "Sorry...I'm feeling a little sluggish today." she actually said honestly.

(((ARRGGG AUTOCORRECT!!!))

Edited by shadow_claw

"Thats fine, we all get that way," Ivy replied without turning around. There was that suspicion again... But for what? Why was she invoking this all of a sudden? "So tell me, besides being in the circus what do you do? Cause trouble, save people, hang out? I feel like I don't know you very well." Yeah, that was subtle.

Sawyer frowned. She hadn't really been doing much. "I just moved here recently, so really I've bern exploring both the woods and the city. I normally stay in the city at night, and the forest during the daytime. I'm not a big fan of large crowds, or socializing in general. People tend to be intolerable, nosy, and rude. Men are even worse, especially city men. The only thing they think about doing is breaking someone else's heart..." she grumbled, truthfully expressing what she thought.

Robin nudged batman, and told him what Sawyer had said. "We should set up an amush." he decided.