cattygal210

~Superheroes vs Villains~

Sawyer raised an eyebrow slowly. That's why she wanted to visit the jail! She wants to break someone out! When she heard yet another voice, the shape-shifter turned around slowly, her right hand on a knife in her jacket.

Catwoman sighed, running her fingertips down the wall, making a earsplitting noise.

Mac reached the bottom of the mountain, the rock with Robin and Hawkeye in it behind him. "Gotta find Ivy.." He wandered towards the city, looking for her.

Robin was devising a plan, very carefully chipping at th rock in a way that mac wouldn't notice. When the hole was big enough, he rolled out a grenade, and the rock shattered in every direction when it detonated. Robin picked up Hawkeye, and ran until he reached the city. He kept running, darting past the small group of villans and Sawyer, until he reached a good, safe place to take care of this man. Noticing a earpiece, he took it from Hawkeye's ear, and spoke into it. "This is a friend, Your agent is terribly injured, and I don't believe I can help. Please, bring a medic to," Robin spoke his coordinates into the earpiece, "Fast, I don't kniw if he'll be alive much longer!"

In a matter of ten minutes, the SHEILD air base landed not far from Ivy, Sawyer, COS, and Zeke. Agents ran out of it, and in a matter of minutes, they had located Robin and Agent Barton.

Sawyer watched a man being carried on a stretcher, and into an angency's air ship. "What. On. Earth." she asked.

Mac got up, shocked, from the rock shattering. He growled, almost like a wild animal. He had the rock reform, making it into the shape of a dragon. He called more rock from the mountain, gathering it around his feet. He slid through the city, reaching the agents and Robin in no time. "You may try to hurt me, but no one blows up that much rock." He started to glow, clenching his eyes shut, as he was about to glow brightly enough to blind all looking at him.

(I forgot Mac had two powers. Time to use them!)

Robin smiled, and put a han to his earpiece. "Yeah...I'm in some trouble...serious, serious trouble..." he said weakly. He whipped out a grabbling hook, and shot it at a building. Once he was sure it was secure, he jumped into the air, an onto the rooftop.

Mac heard footsteps going away and he toned down his light. He opened his eyes, running to the rooftop, the rock making a path.

Cam saw Robin on a rooftop a few away from her. She dashed over, the cardboard still helping her. "What's going on?" She looked around and saw Mac. "That kid again?"

Robin nodded. "He beat up an agent, and when I tried to save him, I was captured too." he said seriously. "I ended up escaping, but the agent is being transorpted by a stretcher now, and this kid is angry." He dropped a smoke bomb, and when it cleared, Dick Grayson had disdapered. His mysterious laughter still rang in the streets, as if he was still there.

Cam sighed and stepped onto the edge of the roof. "Hey, doofus!" She waved. "Fight someone with powers equaling your own!" She waved her arms, a slab of metal coming up. She jumped off the roof, the metal catching her. It slowly rose up to the top of the dragon, so she was face to face with him. "I want to know your name before I take you down."

Mac laughed as Cam came up and talked to him. "It's Mac, and I shall be the one taking you down." He brought the dragons tail on top of Cam.

Cam brought the metal up to shield her, swearing at the effort. "Could use a little help.."

Ivy waited for an answer as the events unfolded around them. An airship landed nearby and lifted a man on a stretcher. Rocks were all over the place and it was suddenly very bright out. Shielding her face, she grinned at Zeke, who had arrived shortly. "Oh you know, it's hard to keep away from chaos," she said, gesturing around them.

Sawyer smiled, tracing to where Robin had gone. He never dissappeared, he just hoppe across a couple more buildings, only to jump and roll back onto the ground. She ran after him, purely just cuious about this kid, and his costume, and the man and purple on the stretcher.

Cam struggled against Mac, the metal giving in and the tail starting to crush her. She made the concrete road give in a tad, sinking into the ground, avoiding her death for that moment, but the tail was still sinking into the ground with her.

(Sorry havent been paying attention to this Rp much. Anyways yes youre accepted.)

Raven goes into the forest and practices her powers. She begins to pull trees from the ground, and levitating large rocks, then circles them around her for as long as she can.

Terra slid down the mountain side on a large rock. It was like she was skiing.

Violet wandered around town.

Batman materialized out of no where in front of Robin. "I take it you got the SHIELD agent to safety," he stated more than asked. Robin wouldn't be here if he hadn't escaped, so that much was clear.

(x_x lame first post)

Cam suddenly got a burst of energy, pushing the tail off of her. She took the metal, wrapping it around the stone dragon and Mac. She quickly had the metal throw Mac towards her, knocking him out in the process. She had another thing of metal come, wrapping him up and making sure he couldn't move. "That's was easier than expected." she said, smiling in a dazed way and then pitching forward, flat on the ground, asleep.

Robin nodded, combing his hair with his fingers. "Yes, but I've got some bad news..." he said.

Sawyer shifted into a raven, ad landed on Robin's shoudler. "So how do you know the purple man? You're really fast and crafty for a kid with no powers, you know. That dude with the rok looks reall hard to beat, and you escaped him easily." she chirped, clearly excited. She just seemed to never stop talking, babbling on like an excited little kid.

Batman stood there silently, waiting for him to go on. Under his cowl his eye brow was raised, though other than that he was expressionless. He didn't flinch when the raven landed on Robin's shoulder, only folded his arms and stared questioningly at his sidekick. "You got a pet? A talking pet at that."

Robin looked just as comfused as Batman did. "Well, a demonic kd apperntly beat the crap out of the SHEILD agent, and I came across him, and only ended up getting captired myself. I ovbiously escaped, but I fear thatthe agent may not recover. We're goingo have to question him later." he said, allowlibg Sawyer to walk on one of his hands. "Ivy is in town, wreaking havoc with a robot."

Sawyer churred, presumably laugher. "I'm not a pet! I'm a shape-shifter that really wanted o ser what was going on!" she explaine somewhat calmly.

Hawkeye groaned, stirring slightly. He was in a lot of pain, ovbiously.

Taking all of this in quietly, Batman finally said, "You did good in escaping. It is out of our hands if the agent lives or dies, though you did what you could. As for Poison Ivy, we've dealt with her once and can do so again." He turned his gaze on the shapeshifter, who perched on Robin easily. "You haven't had a hand in any of this, have you?" He asked, waving an arm at the totaled car plant behind them.

"No, in all honesty, I didn't" Sawyer answered. Confusion flickered in her tiny black eyes. "What about Ivy? Why are you talking abouther like that?"

Robin's eyebrow skyrocketed. "Posion Ivy is a muderer, put nicely. She can kill a man just kissing one, and is known to warp men's mind to do her bidding. Only men, though." he said slowly.

Sawyer looked honestly startled. "Her!? She saved my life..." she said, lookibg down at the wound on her right arm. The shape-shifter bandaged it herself, but apparently not well.

Cam woke with a groan, holding her head. She looked down at Mac, who was still passed out. "I know I can do this..." She focused, fading into a shadow, becoming almost invisible. She picked up Mac and headed off to where she saw Robin disappear off to. She found him and Batman easily. She quickly dropped the knocked out Mac at Robin's feet and then dashed off.

Batman shook his head. The girl wasn't bewitched, she just hadn't seen the bad side of Ivy. "When you were around her, you didn't notice anything strange? Plants moving in a way they normally wouldn't? Men trailing after her like puppies? She's dangerous, and she'd kill you as soon as look at you," he explained, thinking back on his experiences with her. It was hard to resist her, but at the same time her evil was revolting. Turning, he peered down off the roof to see how far it was. "We need to detain her," Batman said, knowing full well it wouldn't be easy.

(Posting outta boredom xd.png)

Raven then shot the trees and rocks and other objects she had picked up with her powers and randomly flung them as high up and as far away as she could, letting them crash wherever.

Terra maneuvered down the mountain, going left and right and making sharp turns as she was surrounded by trees. As she neared the bottom of the mountain, she hit a tree and flew off her rock. She fell and skidded in the dirt and bursted out laughing. She hadn't had this much fun in a while. She got on a larger rock and started to climb the mountain again.

Violet looked for something to do.

The raven paused for a moment. "Come to think of it, yes. It was storning eariler, and a branch broke due to the wind and knocked a passerby unconscious...She kept talking strangely, not concerned about the unconscious man at all. People kept staring at us, not like I cared. I used o be a performer, so it was domething I was used to, but it was just strange."

Robin picked up the unconscious Mac. "Say hello to the demonic rock man." he said.