cattygal210

~Superheroes vs Villains~

Batman stared at the kid at Robin's feet. Someone else might have teased him for being captured by a kid, but he knew better than to judge someone before seeing them in action. Kneeling, he handcuffed the boy's arms behind his back. "Have you got a strip of cloth or something like it? We need to blindfold him so he can't see to use his powers," he explained, glancing at the raven. "She isn't who you think she is," he stated simply.

Sawyer sighed, and flee over to her clothes. She ripped a strip fom her jeans, and landed back on Robin's shoulder. "here, this should be enough." she said.

Robin gratefully took it, and tied it around Mac's face, over his eyes. "There, that should hold him..." he mumbled.

The raven flew off, and wriggled into her clothes. She shifted back perfectly in them, like she had done that before. She walked to now stand beside Robin, and extended a hand. "You guys can call me Ditto." she said politely.

"The name's Robin..." he said slowly, shaking her han.

Cam finally turned visible, overcoming her shyness. She walked over to Mac. "You need to make sure he can't use his fingers. If he can wiggle them, he can pick the handcuffs and take off the blindfold"

Rising from his kneeling position, Batman eyed the girl who had been a bird moments before. "Batman," he said, though did not extend a hand to shake. "Thank you for your help. Robin, if you're ready, we need to track Ivy down before she does something." He looked at him seriously, a tight-lipped expression on his face. "We can do it. Just breathe out your mouth."

"I can help." Sawyer suggested. "I could be a spy, or just set up a sabotauge." Her eyes showed that she had no problem with risking her life to help them. If she was as dangerous as they said, she needed detained.

Robin nodded. "That's a good idea, actually. I don't see why you couldn't...well, actually, how do we know you're not allied with her?." he asked calmly.

Clinton was moved into the medical wing of the ship, and all of his wounds were attened to. He had to have a blood transfusion due to all of his blood loss, but besides that, he was alright.

Cam sighed and took the plastic powder out of her shoe, molding it around Mac's hand, making sure he couldn't move his fingers.

Batman turned, his eyes roving from Cam to Sawyer. "We don't know if she works for Ivy or not. We can't know. We can only choose to trust or not trust her," he said, leaning on the small stone ledge that jutted up on the sides of the building.

Robin frowned. He knew his adoptive father was right. "True...I guess you can, but I'll kill you if you die." he told the young woman jokingly. "Here, take this," the boy three Sawyer an earpiece.

Sawyer nodded, catching the device. She put it on, and walked off. "I'll keep you posted." she called back to them.

He watched her go, slightly wary but not having a choice. She could prove useful if she was indeed on their side. Placing a hand on Robin's shoulder, Batman said, "You've done good. Now all there is to do is wait." He took his hand off the boy's shoulder and touched his own ear piece, contacting the authorities about the unconscious boy they had just received.

Edited by Sweet_Wyvern

Robin smiled slightly. Even if he never showed it, feeling appreciated was his greatest emotional need. Only after Bruce adpoted him did he ever feel wanted. "SHEILD said that agent barto is conscious, I'd be happy to go question him. After all, he was a witness." he suggested.

Sawyer returned to Ivy like nithing had happened. Years in the circus made her a very good actress.

Mac woke up with a jolt, feeling his hands encased in plastic and his eyes blindfolded. He swore, knowing he had been captured. "Where the censorkip.gif am I?"

"that's a good question." Robin said, "Why don't you look around to find out?" Grayson knew better than to laugh, even though he knew it would probably scare their captive.

Batman raised his eyebrows. "Barton...? Hmm," he said, knowing who it was. How did Hawkeye get himself captured? Not important, there were more important things to focus on. Like the boy who had just woken up. "You aren't in a position to be asking questions," he said, crossing his arms again.

Ivy looked up to see her friend return. "Where'd you run off to? Our big friend here is still considering my proposition," she said, patting his metal leg fearlessly.

Mac turned his head around, as if je could see. "Well, I hear The Boy Blunder and Batman so it's not jail. I can see a stone ledge up there and small pebbles around me." Mac tilted his head, thinking. "That black haired girl was here or is here, no one else can wield plastic."

Edited by pickleabanana1

Batman shook his head, not in the least bit intimidated. "Empty threats. If you try to hit us with anything we'll just use you as a shield. I suggest going quietly, it will lessen your sentence," he said, glancing up as a police helicopter was starting to descend next to them.

"oh, I went to go find the kid that ran past us, and threw a smoke bomb." she said honestly. "I caught a glance of him, but he was gone before I could cath up to him."

Robin chuckled. "Boy blunder? I've gotta write that down some time!" he laughed. "Oh, and you're going to a special prison for super-villans, don't worry."

"Super Villains? I'm honoured. I'll be the first twelve year old in there won't I?" Mac chuckled. "And before you go questioning Barton, I didn't injure him a tad. That was all Catwoman. "

Robin raised an eyebrow. Catwoman? No wonder Barton was so beaten up! "Do I need to gag you as well?" he asked.

Batman remained expressionless, but inside he faced turmoil. While Robin had trouble with Poison Ivy, he had trouble coping with Catwoman. Her intentions were always confusing, and she was just about the only person who could match him in combat. Was she here on heroic terms? Or an evil agenda? "There are still the charges of kidnapping an agent. Where you're going, you wont see a rock for the rest of your life."

Ivy shrugged, half buying it. "Do you find him appealing?" She asked. It was Robin; only one hero used those kinds of smoke bombs. "Perhaps you should find him and bring him here, no doubt he'd love to help us," she half-purred.

Sawyer frowned. "the kid looked at least two years younger than me, but not very boysish looking." she decided. "Guys like him are annoying, immature even." Her voice held absolute annoyance just talking about him, like she honetly didn't like him.

Batman ignored him, unfazed by his thinly veiled threats. As a policeman walked over he hauled the kid upright by his arm, not in the least bit gentle. "He's all yours," he said, releasing him into the hands of the authorities.

Ivy shrugged, wiping snow off her shoulder. "Age isn't everything. You shouldn't judge people," she said, noticing the annoyance on Sawyer's face.