cattygal210

~Superheroes vs Villains~

Sawyer nodded slowly, and shifted back once Ivy left the room. She changed into something comfortable, but it still looked nicely on her. Sawyer wasb't exactly the most girly of girls, buther sheer height and raw beauty was very strange to see on anyone. She wobbled to the door, and fumbled with the doorknob clumsily.

Robin smiled slightly, in a mysterious manner. "I'm batman's sidekick, ad was sent out to checj the city for crime." he said.

Cam stopped the plastic swirling at her feet. "Well, I've sen tons of crime. This lady called Poision Ivy kidnapped me for a short while."

Robin's mysterious actitude dissapated when Cam mentioned Posion Ivy. "Ivy...do you know where she is? The last time I tried stopping her...let's just say it didn't end well...Near-Death-Expirence type..." he said.

"No, I've been trying to avoid her. She bewitched a powerful person.. Though you wouldn't look at him and think powerful. She probably would be in the forest though. With all the plants."

((That made me go MWA HA HA!))

Ivy was intent on playing with the hapless man downstairs, however the sounds of a doorknow being rattled stopped her. Curiously she turned and opened the door to see a girl there, fully clothed. "Nice to meet you in person," she said, her hands ready in case the girl was going to collapse. "You won't make it far like that. Perhaps we should stay here for a while and let those drugs wear off," she suggested. It wasn't like her to be so kind, but this girl didn't know she was a villain. Besides, she didn't hate the world like most of her cohorts.

"I-I've got an apartment...You're..welcome...to stay...there...but...my bike...is totaled..." Sawyer said. "Part...of the long...story..." Her long, brown hair fell into her face, obscuring her vision for the most part.

Ivy shook her head, steadying Sawyer with gentle hands. "You wouldn't last five minutes if we tried to walk there. You have to rest," she insisted, leading her back into the room and pulling back the covers of the bed so that she could lay comfortably. "I'll go inform our host that we shall be staying here," she said, then walked out of the room without waiting for an answer. Walking carefully down the stairs, Ivy draped an arm over the man's shoulders and tapped him on the nose. "You wouldn't mind if we stayed here now would you?" She practically purred. Awestruck, he simply stared at her before suddenly grabbing her face and roughly kissing her. Unable to react fast enough, she ended up kissing him briefly. He pulled away abruptly, shock etched into his face as he fell back choking. "How unfortunate," she murmured, not caring.

Sawyer sighed. She hated feeling useless, it just seemed to bring stress to other people. She hesitantly sitting down on the bed.

After making sure that Sawyer hadn't seen any of that, Ivy carefully entombed the man's body in plants. Like a child trying to get out of chores the plants swept under the carpet, sinking in a hole and taking his body with them. Satisfied, she returned to the master bedroom. "Would you like to have me look at that arm?" She asked from the doorway.

Robin frowned. "Hm...that's neat...I have no powers..." he said causually. The sidekick was glad to have the subject changed slightly.

Sawyer sighed, drawing her right arm close to her chest insitictivly.

Edited by shadow_claw

"No powers? Doesn't it make it hard to be a hero? I can do this;" She swirled her hands, the plastic forming a dagger, then a gun. As soon as she made the gun, she went pale. It turned to dust. "I need to stop doing complicated things.."

Ivy held her hands palms up in a non-aggressive gesture. "Don't have to if you don't want me to. But I do suggest taking a whiff of this," she said, producing a small bowl of something burning. It had a pungent smell, and it was sure to make most of the sedatives wear off. She'd gotten some things while downstairs from her plants, so as not to alarm Sawyer up here. She held the bowl out, inviting her to smell it.

Robin smiled, and pulled out one of the boomerangs. "It's better than having terrible powers. Yours is really cool, and useful in the city." he said calmly.

Sawyer inahled normally, and started coughing as soon as she did. She put her good hand to her mouth, gagging. "Good lord what is that!?" she chocked.

Edited by shadow_claw

"Smart, boomerangs. My power would be more useful if I didn't almost pass out everytime I use it." She made the dust slip into her shoe, so she had a weapon when she needed one.

"All you need is a little training." Robin assured Cam. "Maybe you should come to the justice leauge's training curses sometimes. There are bound to be heroes who can help you train." His voice was surprisingly calm and serious. Hos face was just an emotionless mask.

"Essentially? Caffine in plan form." She crossed her arms, grinning at the gagging shape-shifter. "Not so great outside of coffee, is it?" She teased. Plants were rarely as good as what scientists were able to get out of them. "Not so sleepy anymore?" She pointed out more than asked, taking the bowl back and waving the smoke away until it disipated.

Sawyer slowly calmed down, sneezing. "I'm not exactly very good with caffine. I'm hyper at the best." she said jokingly. "come to think of it, no, I'm not that tired anymore."

Blake made it to the city and decided to get the lower floor of an apartment. He could just kill anybody he saw, but he didn't need more attention. Instead of taking the lower floor, Blake started to walk towards the town hall, melting down metal hence he passed it by with acid.

"I didn't know I could get to the justice league from this little city" Cam fiddled with a granola bar wrapper

"Well good. I haven't had anything caffeinated in a while, much less junk food," she thought aloud. Gazing out the window, she smiled as a tree branch suddenly knocked a passerby unconscious.

Sawyer's eyes darted to the falling tree branch, which followed a yelp. Then the sound of something hitting concrete. "she peered into the window betyer, and gasped. "Oh my goodness!" she gasped. "We have to help that man! He could be hurt!" The shape-shifter stood up apruptly, and headed for the door.

"Gotham city isn't far from here, you know." Robin said lightly.

Edited by shadow_claw

"I have wanted to see the justice league, they are amazing." Cam swirled her hand, the cardboard stirring a tad.

Ivy followed after her at a more casual pace, indifference clear on her face. "I'm sure he's fine. We really don't have to do anything," she said casually, but Sawyer kept going so she followed.