cattygal210

~Superheroes vs Villains~

Mastermind swore as his car swerved out of control and finally came to a stop in the middle of the road. "So it's the boy wonder himself." The supervillain said as he stopped out of the car and glared at the hero through his tinted glasses as reading on the boy's inventory and skills flashed across the lens. "I was hoping a real hero would be sent to stop me but oh well." He said with a shrug as he tapped a few instructions in the air and his car sprouted a rocket launcher that had been housed in the trunk of his car. The locking system linked to his glasses and tracked Robin's movements as his computer mind though of the possible actions Robin would make.

"Hmm.." Mac lifted the rock encased Hawkeye with a wave of his hand, walking off towards the top of the mountain. "What to do with you.. I should give you to a villain. Or get the police to let the prisoners in exchange for you."

Robin smiled, and darted around the truck, and slid underneath it. When the rocket/missile followed, he threw another boomerang weapon, but this one exploded as soon ad it hit the rocket. He pulled a bomb from his utility belt, preparing to detonate it.

Mastermind saw that one of the missiles failed to hit its target and he tapped a command which made the car eject the damaged tire and replace it. The car was a marvel because it was filled with so many processors that it was a supercomputer on wheels which he controlled with a tap of his finger and he had backed the car full of counter-measures for any problem he ran into. He than climbed into the car as fast as he could while Robin hid behind a truck and ordered the rocket launcher to cover his retreat as he drove away.

Cam ran out of the forest, heading for the city again. She walked into a gas station and bought a granola bar with some of the money she found on the street.

Robin Smiled slightly as the truck sped away. He pucked up the carcass of the rocket, and studied it. Batman would like to see this. He dashed off, seeming to dissappear.

((You go to the pool for three hours and suddenly there's a million posts))

Poison Ivy felt the bird rise in temperature but said nothing, as it did not hurt. They finally broke tree cover and the town came into view, small and homely looking. "Shouldn't be hard to find clothes here," she said, easing down the slope And into the town.

((I'll do it if no one wants to. I have a good idea of his persona.))

((In the words of Mario, "Let's a go!"

Catwoman and Hawkeye engaged in a fight, and while both took injuries Catwoman lost. Taking advantage of hawkeye's weakened state, Mac rushed in and trapped him in stone with little chance of escape where he promptly passed out. Ivy is carrying Sawyer in Phoenix form to a town so they can find her clothes, while Tiana is observing people in the woods. Cam is running off somewhere, Tune just healed someone and Blake is off to take over the small town and/or make a tunnel base underneath. Mastermind robbed the bank and Robin came close to stopping him. I think that's everything.))

"Hopefully..." Sawyer muttered. "I'm just...a little modest about stuff like that..." Her voice was appologetic, even though she really didn't have anything to be sorry for.

"That's fine, I wouldn't want to expose myself randomly either. Well..." Maybe she would, if it mean her seductive powers were intensified. A smile growing on her face, she reached the road and waltzed into the town. There were some weird looks, however all she had to do was bat her eyelashes at the men and they were back to what they were doing, stupid grins stuck on their faces. "Do you have a preference?" She asked, one hand on her hip as she looked at the buildings.

"Um...well...my clothes...may still be outside...the hospital..." she thought aloud. It was ovbious Sawyer was trying very hard to stay awake.

((Um...at the moment he's travelling to the bat cave..))

Edited by shadow_claw

(Oh.. Alright then..)

Cam walked off towards a alleyway, reaching it with minutes. She waved her hand and the cardboard boxes and other junk formed a shelter. She sat under it, staring at the ground

Robin darted across the streets, but paused when he saw cardboard boxes move. He raised an eyebrow, and looked at them curiously.

((The hospital is in the city though. They're in a town on the other side of the forest, not the same city.))

Cam stepped out of the cardboard and made them lie flat. She turned to the various discarded plastic toys, made them turn to dust. She made those into a simple house. She went through her backpack, making sure none of it was broken.

((Oh, I forgot to mention that sawyer is very disoriented. You know, drugs and blood loss can do that to a super-human...))

Robin smiked slightly. He gently rapped his knuckes against the make-shift house.

Cam heard someone knock against the makeshift house. She stood up quickly, walking out. She saw a boy, about 15 or 16. She shook her hand, the house turning to dust and gathering around her feet. "Friend or Foe?"

"Depends." Robin replied. "Where do your loyalites lie? I'm robin, 'boy wonder.'" His voice was actually pretty serious, for a kid his age.

Ivy looked down at her charge, mild surprise on her face. She really must've been drugged if she thought they were in the city. "We aren't near the hospital, so why don't we find you some new clothes," she said carefully, wondering how much the bird could process in this state. Coming upon a house with an unlocked door, she smiled and stepped in. A man jumped up from reading the paper, rubbing his eyes and staring at her. "Could we have some spare clothes? It'd be awfully kind if you could lend us some," she said sweetly, a puff of pink pollen drifting in his direction. Inhaling deeply, he pointed up the stairs with a dopey smile. "Well aren't you charitable," she said, to which he nodded furiously. As she reached the room she couldn't help but chuckle. Men were so hopeless to lust. In what looked like a master bedroom there was a large walk in closet. Setting Sawyer down carefully, she said, "I trust you can find something, right?" She turned around so the girl could change back and shut the door.