cattygal210

~Superheroes vs Villains~

(I might have to quit dragcave when school starts so if you dont hear from me...... v.v)

Raven wandered around helplessly.

Violet got up and got dressed. She then headed off to school.

Terra practiced using her powers once again.

Cam dashed out of the city and into the forest, heading for teh mountains. She saw a old lady and froze, hiding behind a tree

Tiana looked around. "Oh dear, it seems we have gotten us a crowd." She glanced around the forest, seeing Blake and Cam.

Hawkeye loaded an arrow, and smiled. It had been a long time since he'd gotten to fight. "Hello." he said smoothly.

Sawyer shook her head, and went limp in a way that showed that the Pheonix allowed to be picked up.

"I suppose your that arrow guy?" She stepped forward a tad, knowing the bow and arrow was hard to shoot in close quarters. "Bluejay was it?"

Hawkeye raised an eyebrow. "Who?" he asked. Clint was ready for anything, and could easily pull out his guns, or fight with his bow as a melee weapon. "Aren't bluejays...blue..? And I'm...purple...?"

"Cat's can only see blue, yellow and green." Catwoman stepped closer, flexing her claws. She leaned in closer, in Hawkeye's face "Learn your facts before you go and try to take someone down."

"I'm not a big animal person." he crooned in response. "And I suggest you get out of my face, I don't need an arrow to take you down." Very quickly, he pulled the arrow back inside his quver, and spun it in his hands.

Catwoman smiled slightly and then lunged at him, slashing his face. She jump backwards a tad, crouching down like a cat about to pounce.

Hawkeye defended himself with the bow, her claws raking across only part of his face. Once Catwoman backed up slightly, he grabbed an exposive arrow, and shot multiple at her. It matyered not if they missed, explosions didn't have to be direct.

Catwoman swore as he shot explosive arrows. She flipped backwards, the arrows exploding. A piece of sharpanel hit her leg. She flopped onto the ground, holding her leg. She stood up quickly, limping over to the other edge of the roof.

Hawkeye shot a net-Arrow thingy at her. If that didn't work, he would move on to the traquilizer arrows that he had recently gottetn.

Carefully Ivy picked up the bird, holding her right side up so that she wasn't dangling. "Into the town we go," she murmured, walking in the opposite direction of the city and instead towards the smaller town.

Sawyer tucked her legs to her chest, and slowly closed her eyes. The shape-shifter relaxed noticably, and seemed to warm up a little more, but nut by much.

Catwoman jumped as high as she could with her leg injured. The net caught her legs. She stood on the edge and leaned backwards on purpose, falling off the edge.

Hawkeye ran to catch her, putting her in a headlick. "You are under arrest by the SHEILD agency for assulting an agent, and multiple cases of burgularly. You have the right to remain silent, anything you say will be used against you in the court of law."

Blake casually ran towards the small city or town, thinking of his new home. The cops would discover his own apartment but Blake had DaVinci set up a trap for cops or special agents. He wanted to make a new under ground base to the town.

Clinton let out a roar of pain, and tightened his grip on her. His suit had protected most of him, but the skin had been broken. Blood ran down Barton's face, and soake his right arm.

Catwoman smirked and bit his other hand even harder. She kicked at his shins, a hidden blade popping up in her heel.

Clint Winced, and slowly pulle pne of the tranquilizer arrow from his quiver. Very quickly, he grabbed it, and just tred stabbing her in the side.

Catwoman felt the tranquilizer and swore. She bit his arm again, starting to feel drowsy. She kicked his shins harder, determined not to go down without injuring him.

Mac saw a sliver of rock on someones desk. He quickly used it to get out of the metal bindings. He heard thumping on the roof and decided to check it out. He ran up the stairs, clutching the sliver of rock. He saw a man dressed in purple and a lady dressed like a cat. They were fighting and it was clear that the man in purple was winning. "What are you doing?"

"Long story!" he yelled. Clinton's ankle gave way, and he fell to his knees. There was a devnt sized puddle of blood around him, but he continued to fight on.

"Are you good or bad?" Mac asked.

Catwoman continued kicking Hawkeye, ignoring Mac. He kicks where getting softer and softer as the tranq took effect

"Kind of...busy at the moment..." he answered. Hawkeye's voice was strained with bot pain and effort.

Mac looked at Catwoman, who was on the verge of passing out. "Are you good or evil?"

Catwoman looked up, her head bobbing. "Evil. I'm evil, he's good" Her head dropped down, the tranquilizer finally taking effect.

"Mister, do you need help with all that blood?" Mac looked at Hawkeye, seeing the pool of blood. "I can help. I have a medic kit."