cattygal210

~Superheroes vs Villains~

Robin looked at Cos wit interest, a mischevious smile curling on his lips.

"Married." Hawkeye responded. This woman was beautiful, but something set him off about her. Maybe it was the enormous bird at her side. "My name I won't tell you, but you can call me Hawkeye."

((That's false, butthey have been known to have a ceush on eac other...))

((They flirt but he would never date/marry her))

Poison Ivy looked at him, surprised. "I never said anything romantic dear, you assumed I meant so," she said, still smiling. He was clever, but like all men he was succumbing. "Can we help you?" She didn't dare dry and advance on him, not with a bow.

((I know, but Hawkeye's annoying, and snappy at times...))

Hawkeye shook his head. "No, I heard a bird...which is right there..." he said slowly, curiously even.

((He's married to a woman tht goes by the name of mockingbird, or, well, was. They divorced, but now they're dating after having a mission together.))

Sawyer looked at Hawkeye, then at Ivy.

Ivy shrugged. "It's just a bird. Are you into animals?" She waved at Sawyer. "I'm sure he's friendly, no need to hide," she said to the bird. If he would just come closer, she'd have him wrapped around her finger.

Hawkeye shook his head. "No-" he was cut off by words in his earpiece. Putting a hand to his left ear, he listened intently. "Uh huh. A cat burgular? Wow. Okay, I'm on it." he said to the earpiece. "Im sorry to cut this short, but I have to go." he apologized. With that, Clinton ran off to the city, looking for a cat burgular.(ovbiously catwoman.) Ironically enough, he ended up crashing right into her.

(Im lost yet again -facepalm- and yes ive read the posts -.-)

Raven continued wandering around the forest. She let out a sigh.

Violet turned invisible and ran off as fast as she could.

Terra became angry. She kicked up dirt furiously.

Ivy watched him run off, cursing how close she's gotten. Turning back to the bird, she shrugged and held out her arm. "If you can't fly, you're free to.. Um... Perch?" She didn't know what else to call it, and it felt awkward trying to talk this way to a bird.

Catwoman stepped back as Hawkeye crashed into her. "Why hello!" Catwoman unsheathed her claws, knowing that this wasn't a

villain.

Tiana got up and strolled towards the forest, wanting to find the tree she almost lived in when she was a child. She stopped as she saw a lady and a bird. She turned around, not wanting the person hunting her to attack anyone else.

((Yellow text! My eyes!))

Zeke crashed through the trees, spinning wildly. He could throw his arms out to create anything to break his fall. All he managed to do is blast trees with ice and snow. He finally broke through the canopy and managed to cover the ground in a thick layer of powder that effectively broke his fall. HE sat up, his head spinning and most of his body bruised. Zeke began to laugh, "That was awesome, I need to work on it but it was cool none the less"

Tiana backed away from the lady and the bird, jumping in fright when she heard a crash. She walked slowly over to it, seeing person in the middle of a snow patch.

(That better?)

Poison Ivy looked up in surprise to see yet another person in her woods. Where were they all coming from? It was a woman, similar in looks to those of Mac. She was about to say something when there was a crash, followed by a wave of snow poofing into the sky from out of no where. "Do you know any of these people?" She inquired to the bird, shaking her head.

Raven sprinted out of the forest.

Violet went home and got some rest.

Terra observed from the mountain tops.

Zeke stood up and brushed the snow from his cloths. HE looked around at what he did to the forest around him. A thick layer of snow covered the ground in a wide circle and most of the trees were covered in ice. He cracked his neck and stretched his back, he would defiantly be hurting later.

Tiana saw the person get up, seemingly okay. "I don't believe it." She said weakly, as she always did. "Young man, Do you need to go to a hospital?" She asked.

Zeke turned when he heard someone speak behind him, "Huh? Oh no. I think I'm fine", he said, "I crash landed doing something stupid, Why are you here?", he asked. It was strange seeing this girl in the middle of the woods.

(It's a old lady.)

"Nothing really. Visiting memories." Tiana watched the snow on the ground, wanting to see it melt.

Blake ran to the forest to avoid the cops whose cars were piling up with each other. He still had the peace treaty with Ivy so he had to avoid her. He saw an old lady and the Irish man again. He hid behind a tree, not actually caring whether somebody saw him or not.

((Cops have arrived on scene so Catwoman fought them and is talking to Hawkeye, Zeke crash landed in the woods and is talking to Tiana, Sawyer escaped a hospital and crashed in front of Ivy, Blake is watching Tiana and Zeke. I think that's everyone, forgive me if I missed you.))

Zeke blinked, "Ok...", he really didn't have anything else to say to her, "Be careful out here. There are some dangerous things around here".

((Don't you mean "May I"?

I really don't see why not))

((That's all this RP is- characters running into each other xd.png feel free. ((We need a plot)) ))

((Thanks for the correction Pad.))

Zoey walked through the woods wondering if she would bump into someone else who had powers like herself. She was also distracted by the though that if her powers got out of control than she could summon a creature that might even taken her or go on a rampage. She than came upon a couple people who seemed to be talking and crouched behind a tree as she hoped she wouldn't be found as she didn't know if they were friendly or not.