cattygal210

~Superheroes vs Villains~

((Is this on auto-accept?

Oh, and I love Hawkeye. He's a SHEILD agent!))

Sawyer was looking around, and then stopped at the IVs in her amrs. She shot a questioning look at the police.

"You were almost dead, you're lucky you're alive!" the young policeman said.

Sawyer frowned, and began to rip off all of them. The machines around her began to beep wildly, and the doctor rushed over to her. Leaping from the bed, Sawyer bursted out of the riom, and took of at full speed. The cops and doctors chased after her. The shape-shifter ran down all of the steps clumsily, because she was still very drugged with tranquilizer. Little did sawyer know that multiple surgeries had to be done to keep he alive. She didn't feel it, thanks o the many pain-killers in her system. Once outside, she shifted into a pheonix, and took off into the air clumsily. After flying for a long time, she crashed infront of Ivy, near unconscious.

COS saw the police coming, he didnt bother trying to escape. He just shot a laser at them and walked past, crushing occasional police cars. He saw a S.W.A.T. van drive up to his feet, then the police began wildly shooting at him. He shot a laser out of his hand at them and walked the other way.

Poison Ivy skidded to an abrupt stop as a giant bird crash landed in her face. Putting her hands on her knees she bent over, examining it. Had it died? "Never seen a bird like you before," she murmured, looking it over. Unsure of what to do, the woman in green hesitantly touched it.

Sawyer blinked her orange eyes at Ivy, and lowered her body temperature so that she wouldn't burnt. Her soft feathers were still very warm, but not warm enough to harm the villian.

Surprisingly the bird cooled off suddenly, making Ivy realize she'd almost burned herself. "I wonder what happened to you," she thought aloud, unaware that it was a person. Something must've happened, if it couldn't stand. She was surprisingly normal when she was away from others and she didn't have to keep up the flirtiness.

(Both of you are accepted.)

(grr idk what to do with my charries x()

Raven wandered the forest. It had been awfully quiet lately.

Terra leapt off of her rock and tackled Violet.

Violet groaned as she tumbled with Terra. Once they came to a stop, Violet started to punch Terra, trying to get her off of her.

Terra threw her off of her.

Violet flipped in the air, but landed on her feet. She stood, catching her breathe.

Sawyer slowly raised her head, and studied the beautiful young woman. She got into a more cofortable way to lay down, and tucked her wings closer to her sides.

Ivy backed up to give it some space as the bird righted itself. She looked around, wondering if perhaps this was a lost pet. It certainly looked tropical, or at least not the kind of bird you'd find around here. "Where did you come from?" She said again. Ivy had no issue talking to the bird- she talked to the plants all the time. Not in an insane way, just.. Well talking.

((Raven could meet up with them.))

"...a...long...story..." she said. To a normal person it sounded like a hawk's churrs and shreiks.

Clint was hopping across the roofs, looking for various villians. He got a report from his earpiece that there was a rouge woman, so he decided check it out. His bow was seathed, in a way, and stored in his belt. When Hawkeye reached the forest, he stopped to marvel at bith the pheonix's and Ivy's beauty.

Robin darted to where the Police and SWAT were being overwhelmed. He set off a smoke bomb, and slipped into the scene.

((Sawyer and Ivy)) Poison Ivy tried not to show her surprise as the bird began talking, though it wasn't something she'd been expecting. "Ah... Ok then," was all she could really manage. Perhaps it was a hero or a villain that could shape shift. That made enough sense. Recovering, she asked, "Are you alright? What happened?" The bird had said it was a long story, but it sounded like a good one and Ivy wanted to hear it.

((Forest, which is why I suggested it. Ravens there too))

Sawyer tilted her head to the side breifly, and then fluffed up slightly. "I met a kid with wins in the woods, some firl who could move stuff with her mind, and this really wierd guy who was obsessed with explosives. The exploding man attacked the girl, and knocked her unconscious. I was shot in the arm," the large fire bird gestured to her wounded right wing, "They captured her, and I ran to try and find the girl. I ended up getting hit in the face with an enormous capsule, and then was thrown to the ground, both sides of my skull breaking. After that, a woman and a girl apprached me, and I then woke up in a hospital bed with cops all around me. After that, I had to rip a bunch of medical censorkip.gif from my arms, and ran outside. After that, I shifted into this." It seemed like saying the whole story wore her out terribly. "And...I'm probably...drugged really bad..."

((They're just... Talking. You could of course read the posts...))

Poison Ivy listened in silence. It was quite a story, whether you were a hero or villain. "It might be easier if you changed back. To assess the damage," she suggested. For once her intentions were pure. Anyone who shifted into animals knew something about nature, and probably wasn't one to destroy it. Besides, she wanted a little break from the constant discord. "I may be able to wrap your arm; at least put it in a sling."

Sawyer shifted her weight uneasily. "I'd kind of be...um...naked..." she said.

((Oh, and Hawkeye is in the woods not far fro them. He's shooting at targets he set up there for practice.))

(Sorry I've been really busy lately so I haven't had the time to keep up with Rps much :\ )

Raven was wandering around when she spotted a guy shooting targets. She stayed hidden, for she was unsure if he was hero or villain.

Poison Ivy considered this. She had expected this, though she didn't have spare clothes with her. "I see. Well, as for the drugs I can only suggest sleeping them off. Nothing stays in your system forever," she said, thinking about the pollen that would eventually wear off Mac if it hadn't already. "There's a town nearby, we could find you clothes there." Seeming to have a better idea, she said, "You could stay here and try to rest; I'll go into the town and find you some clothes. It's hard to say no to me." She flipped hair out of her face, a smile creeping on her face.

Sawyer sighed, and stood up shakily. "No, thank you. I haven't been able to manage myself in a while, and I really would appreciate it I could do somethin by myself." she said gently, yet firmly. Little did the shape-shifter know hiw convincing Ivy could be.

Clint fired arrow after arrow, each one hutting the padded targets with soft thuds, all of which hit dead center. He trained every day, striving to improve every day.

((When she said its hard to say no she meant the people in the town lol))

Ivy shrugged, watching the bird struggle to it's feet. "I suppose thats your decision guess. Is there anything I could do to help? Surely you don't wish to go alone." Besides taking a liking to this girl, she also couldn't help but want to play with her powers a bit. Find a man to do her bidding.

Edited by Sweet_Wyvern

Sawyer sighed. "I suppose you can come. It's not exactly easy to be a flaming bir in the middle of town." she said with a light tone in her voice. Sawyer still sounded very woozy, and her words were mostly slurred.

Hawkeye stopped when he heard shrieks of a bird. A hawk, or falcon if he was correct. Sheathinghis bow and arrows, he walked closer to investigate. When he came into view, Barton was quite the sight. He was clad in his normal purple costume, his height and muscles shown in a way that wasn't flashy. Hawkeye raised a blonde eyebrow questioningly.

"I could pass you off as a pet, so long as you don't catch me on fire," Ivy replied. She was about to stick out her arm when a man walked into their midst, outfitted in a purple suit and carry a bow. "Why hello there," she said, smiling at him and fluttering her lashes. "Who might you be?"

Zeke stood on the edge of one of the tallest buildings in the city, his snowboard balanced on the edge. He took a deep breath and leaned carefully forward. He waved his hands in front of him and a track of ice formed under him, slanting slightly away from the building. Tears streamed down the sides of his face, freezing into thin layers of ice against his skin. He realized he was yelling like a mad man as he accelerated faster and faster. A few stories before he hit the ground, he tipped his track upwards into a ramp and shot off into the air. He leaned back and flipped back twice. He sailed over the buildings towards the forest. HE realized he misjudged his trajectory by almost half a mile as he plummeted towards the trees.

((I just read someone here thinks catwoman and batman are a couple. I am here to say that is false, batman would never date a criminal))

Edited by padfoot

Catwoman dropped down at the edge of city, looking out into the forest. "Ivy probably would be there. She seemed like the least lame of the people in this stupid city. Batman couldn't be bothered to come here."