cattygal210

~Superheroes vs Villains~

Catwoman smirked as she smelt a fine mist spray out of Blake. She held her breath until she was sure it was gone. She ran her hand down his mask. "Now now.. We all know the blood smells simply...scrumptious." She turned away, paying attention to the oncoming sirens. "Hmm. I'd prefer to fight."

((Aw whaaaaat? Dude. Come on >.<))

Ivy looked up as the sound of sirens grew louder. "I didn't plan on staying long anyway. Good bye," she murmured, placing a parting hand on Zeke's face before turning and walking back towards the forest, the pink pollen lingering in the air after her.

((Uh, pmg? Not to step on your toes, but that isn't really fair... Besides you said Blake's brother Davinci outfitted the suit. If Blake can't find a way to get out of it then how the heck can be modify it to spray stuff out?))

((So is LazerBot blakes assistant or what? :/))

Zeke was caught off guard by Ivy's touch and watched her until she vanished into the forest. He looked at the others and grinned, "Well see you around the city", he said before running towards the sound of the sirens. He unfolded his snowboard and slapped it on his feet, at the same time using his powers to cover his path in light, fluffy snow. A small army of police cars careened around the corner right in Zeke's path. He launched over and snowbank that appeared in his path and bounced over the roof of the car. HE slid down the street and around the corner, vanishing from sight.

Cam slunk through the city, seeing Zeke zoom by her. She shook her head and headed for the opposite side of town

(( You kind of should have known that earlier. When they introduced, Blake already knew Ivy. He spritzed the same stuff when they met.

Backstory time!

Since Ivy is already sort of famous from Batman, DaVinci had the idea to take her powers. Though Ivy was elusive, so DaVinci took a weaker and trace version from her plants, The only way he could bulk it up is to put it into a person who's body is willing to accept it, with extensive surgery. Blake's body was willing to accept it, starting a minor suit that would only be temporary for adjustments with slow re-movements.))

Blake covered his escape with a large black mist. He easily walked away from them and went to an apartment. He sprayed acid at a wall and went to what was his room at the top floor. He took off most removable parts of it, but he was still fully covered, just lighter. He flipped a switch and a whole wall of gas masks appeared. He stared out the window, waiting for the police to disappear.

Ivy slunk through the trees, feeling good to be alone. That idiot Blake had sprayed her with something, not unlike her pollen. It took more than that to seduce the seductress though. Running her hand along a tree trunk, she took a moment to enjoy the seclusion.

((Ivy has the looks to back it up though. It's not just mind control, she flirts.))

Catwoman lounged against the side of a building as the police showed up. She smiled as a small squad of five officers came up to her, attempting to arrest her. She quickly roundhouse kicked three of them, slashing the other two across the face. "Try better next time boys!" She waited for the next wave of police to come.

Ivy kept walking until she came upon a large oak tree. With a wave of her hand, the bushes in front parted to reveal a small opening. Stepping inside, she allowed herself to be lifted gently down underground by vines that were mysteriously growing in the tree. Underneath was a cavern-like lab, though not the science sort of lab. The entire space was covered in plants, wildly thriving and competing for space. Stroking a leafy plant with small pink flowers on it, Poison Ivy turned to a small table and examined what she had left there. One of her latest hybrids. It had been adapted to spit the type of dust that caused you to be itchy when you touched poison ivy or poison oak.

(( Since you were gone

A robot attacked the city, Blake and Ivy attacked the robot. They made a deal to split the forest and city in between them when they ruled.Your character was left out of the loop since you weren't there and is probably dead now. CattyGal decided not to use my advice of not posting with characters she isn't using, or attacking Blake when he was in the helicopter. And basically everyone has hidden or chased or threatened the cops, who crashed a party.))

((I have a plan.))

Sawyer's eyes opened slowly, and she awoke to see sterile white walls. Police crowded around her tiny bed, and started askung a bunch of wuestions. Only then dis she realize she was in a hospital.

Catwoman slashed her wy through another wave of police, laughing slightly. She sprung up onto a nearby car leaping up to a roof. "Catch you later!" she snickered, jumping from rooftop to rooftop, quickly getting away from the police.

Cam made it to the other side of town, hiding in a alleyway behind the hospital.

When her vision stopped spotting, Sawyer blinked, and rubbed her eyes. "What? I don't know what you're talking about!" she snapped at all of the police talking at once.

"The city, it was nearly destroyed!" a younger policeman said.

"We found you half-dead!" said another.

((I'm going to make a hawkeye and a robin charcter later because i deel like mixing DC and Marvel comics..))

((Be warned that in the movie Robin was easily overcome by Poison Ivy. He almost kissed her.))

((I know, I decided to make it Fun...MUHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!

Okay, here's the forms:

Birth Name: Clinton(Clint) Barton

Nickname: Hawkeye

Hero/Villain: Hero

Powers. None, but he is: a grandmaster marksman, expert martial artist, in peak physciacl confition, and a weapons expert.

Weakness: He's human.

Personality: Clint is very funny in the strangest of times. He is sarcastic, comforntational, very brave, and feircley loyal to his allies.

History: Clint was born in Waverly Iowa, but was orphanded at a young age. He then ra off to the circus, and was taught by Trickshot all of his skills. He caught Trickshot stealing from the circus, and Trickshot offered Barton half of the money if he didn't tell. He ende up getting beatrn up by Trickshot when he challenged the man in a duel. Humilated, he ran away, only to meet up with Jarvis. Jarvis wanted to have Hawkeye join the avengers, so they staged a live act to present to the avengers. Clint tied up Jarvis(willingly, may I mention.), and shot the ropes off of him. He joined the avengers, and a lot of ither stuff happened that i don't want to go into.

Other: nope

Looks: Here

Birth Name: Dick Grayson(no joke, it's his real name.)

Nickname: Robin

Hero/Villain: Hero

Powers: Peak human level athlete

Master martial artist and acrobat

Master tactician and field commander

Master detective

Access to significant wealth and high-tech equipment

Master hacker

Uses tricks and gadgets

Weakness: He's human

Personality: He's a kid, put basially, but very serious at times. He's mysterious, and sometimes unpredictable.

History: don't feel like writing it down so Link

Other: as stated in the link, Frayson was adpoted by Bruce Wayne.

Looks: Here))

((I don't like Hawk eye tongue.gif you take his bow and he's just a guy.))

Poison Ivy finished up what she was doing and left the tree, deciding to go in the opposite direction of the city and instead towards the mountains. Maybe she'd find more plant subjects, or a town to wipe out and replace with living organisms. She took her sweet time getting there, nothing but the wilderness around her.