cattygal210

~Superheroes vs Villains~

Catwoman rolled her eyes. "Poison Ivy? I'm Catwoman.Why would they call you that? I can see you can enchant men, but that has nothing to do with Ivy." She motioned towards Zeke, ignoring the robot. Edited by pickleabanana1

Ivy looked up to see the robot kneeling next to them. He wasn't so big now that he was kneeling... And yet. "Hello," she replied. Catwoman's comment made her turn back, smiling still. "You tell me," she said as a vine curled it's way up and around the woman's leg to tap her shoulder.

((You know she's like, completely green right? I mean she's dressed in green plus the red hair makes her sort of look like a flower.))

((Haha just saw your sig, 28 days? Pfffft i did the quiz, 35 days! Heck yeah! tongue.gif))

COS was about to say something more but decided against it when he saw Ivy talking to Catwomen. Then again, he thought, then said,

"Why did you attack me before?"

(I feel stupid now..)

Catwoman quickly slashed the plant off her shoulder. "Ick. Plants." She rolled her eyes and faced the robot.

Tiana stood up shakily and walked carefully on the well trodden trail down the mountain. She reached a cave and went inside, smiling to see her home.

Mac struggled against the metal, not being able to move it. "Help!" he cried out loudly, hoping Ivy would hear him.

((Does Mac think she's a hero?))

Ivy looked at the robot, treading carefully due to the face he had lasers and was three feet away. "You were destroying my beautiful forest," she replied. It didn't bother her that Catwoman cut the vines- she hadn't been trying to catch her. A faint noise caught her attention, making her do a double take. "Does anyone else hear that?"

(The pollen hasn't entirely wore out yet.)

Catwoman nodded. "A young boy, about 12, in a building over there." She pointed towards a row of buildings three streets down

Edited by pickleabanana1

" Well, Lazer bot." He said casually. " Me and Ivy divided the city and forest in-between us. You started to crush both. I did appreciate the stomping out of the Irish guy, definatly seemed like a threat. Planned to make you my right hand robot." Blake walked towards the robot without caution but with interest. " Plus you are defiantly breakable. Easily, verily not. "

Poison Ivy smiled. "Ah, my little friend. I suppose the girl took advantage of him," she said, laughing. Glancing at Blake, she shook her head. "Oh I don't know, I think he's cute," she said, smiling at Zeke.

COS looked towards the forest,

"I was looking for another town....."

He listened to Blake then he screeched at him,

"I dont follow orders, you got that?"

That he pushed Blake with his large finger knocking him back a few metres through the air.

Zeke looked at the stomping robot, "No hard feelings for our little scrap earlier right?", he asked, patting it's metal leg, "I just look for thrills in anyway I can, base jumping, Urban snowboarding, fighting things way bigger than me. It's all in the name of fun." He looked over at Poison Ivy, "I'm Frost", he said simply, taking note of what Catwomen said about Ivy. His thoughts went fuzzed when Ivy smiled at him, he mentally slapped himself to regain focus. He wanted to see how long he could resist this, like a game for him.

" III wasn't orderiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggg." He screamed as he flew through the are. He landed on a tree and tried to crawl away from it. He walked towards the robot, careful not to tip him off. " Hacking, reprogramming, or rewards." he walked next to Catwoman calmly, aware that her claws could pierce his suit. " So... You two have been acquainted. What now?" He asked.

" I'm the Mad Gasser." Blake responded. "I made a deal with Ivy that I get to have the city if I can protect the forest. I do need a right hand person. You want it? It's basically being a leader, but you can take the blame. Though your the one who gets the combat and 49% of the money. Or at least until I can find someone else. Your also my replacement if I die."

She tapped her fingers on her mouth, smiling. "You sure you want me as your right hand person? As you said, if you die I replace you." At the word die, she held up her hand, smirking, her claws gleaming in the light.

Poison Ivy flashed her pearly white teeth again. "Were all getting along. Fantastic." She caught Zeke's eye and winked, as though they were sharing some special secret. It seemed no one had noticed that she didn't share her real name, but it didn't matter. Dr. Pamela Isly had died in that hole, and Poison Ivy, a true environmentalist, had arose.

Zeke heard sirens approaching, most likely police or firemen responding to the trail of destruction that ran through the city. Zeke turned to the others, "Ok. We are standing in the middle of a destroyed street that most of us had a hand in doing", he knew they could take whatever mortal men could throw at him but he liked living guilt free, 'I suggest we bail or get ready for a fight. The man is coming to shut us down".

" I have a robot, a hollow word of minions, and no money. You'd gain nothing from killing me, except the smell of blood on your claws. " Blake sprayed a little of Ivy's scent but modified to work with females and stronger, depending on distance.