cattygal210

~Superheroes vs Villains~

Zeke silently opened the door of an empty office building to catch a girl dumping an unconscious boy on the ground, "Now thats not nice", he said, vaulting over and sitting on a desktop nearby. A thin mist flowed out of his jacket, remnants of his extreme use of his powers earlier that caused his body to cool down tremendously. His lips were a pale blue and his cheeks were rosy as if he was standing in a freezing wind for too long.

Cam glared at the boy, moving the metal in a desk and remolding it to block the doors."If you give me away and that creepy plant lady comes, I will kill you." She went back to making sure Mac couldn't move at all.

Zeke chuckled, I've found a a feisty one", he said, "Chill out, I don't even know what your talking about".

Cam rolled her eyes. "Some stupid plant villain is intent on keeping me for ransom or something and she made this doofus guard me." She motioned towards the redhead on the floor. "I need to keep him from running off to the plant lady."

Poison Ivy strode through broken streets, observing the damage that had been done. A lot of the city was messed up. It gave her an idea. But, she'd have to wait for a good moment to use it. Turning, she asked Blake, "So why don't you ever take off that suit? Would you die of you did?"

Zeke nodded his head, "Plant lady huh", he said, not really believing her, "And the 12 year old was keeping you hostage?", he asked, amused by that information.

"Well, he can do the opposite of this." Cam took all the metal in the room and molded it into a sword, extra sharp. She shook her hand again, the metal encasing Zeke. "He can do that to stone." She quickly made the metal slide off of him and goback to its first form.

Edited by pickleabanana1

Zeke shrugged off the obvious threat and slowly made his way across the room towards her, a thin layer of frost spread from his shoes with every step. He stopped about half arms lenght and flicked a piece of rubble from her shoulder, "well that's a very nice trick", he tugged lightly on the fabric on each shoulder, straighting her shirt, "but don't ever threaten to kill me, especially if you don't know what I can do". As he was speaking, Zeke was freezing the floor beneath his feet to weaken the material. He smiled and crossed his arms over his chest, "goodbye sweetheart", he said right before the floor below him gave away, causing him to drop to the lower floor. He straighten up and brushed himself off before exiting the building at street level.

Zeke calmly walked into the middle of the street, sirens and screams echoed off the buildings. He looked up the street and noticed two people, male and female, talking like everything was normal. He confidently strode towards them, "oi! Either one of you see a 20 foot robot around here?", he yelled when he got withen earshot, " he stepped on my car and I need to give him a piece of my mind". He was containing his laughter the best he could, only barely managing to keep a straight face.

COS Went online again and realising no one was with him, he ripped the vines off himself and began walking back towards the city

((Sorry for short post -.- I G2G))

" Well no. My brother DaVinci knew the code and it even took him hours to get it off." Blake said. " He died. Or at least self preserved himself, in a cryo stasis tube. He can also take powers. Which is how I recognized you at first glance." He noticed the robot heading back for the city but acted normal. " I think he just went back to smash it some more." He said to the irish man.

Cam rolled her eyes. "Ice...I bet even this moron could do that." She nudged Mac with her foot.

Mac jolted awake, and tried to get up. "Argh!" he cried out as he found out he couldn't move. "What in the world just happened?" He saw Cam. "Oh. You. Payback I guess?"

"I can't let you run off and tell that plant lady."

Ivy shrugged. "That must be terrible. Maybe you'll find a way one day." A man approached them then, asking about the robot who in question was waltzing back into the city. Poison Ivy turned to face him, tilting her head. "Cars are so polluting though, aren't they?" She gave him a friendly smile.

Cam peered out the window, seeing the Ice guy and the Plant Lady. "Well, better say goodbye to that fool." She sank out of view and walked back to Mac. "So what's your name doofus?" She crafted a chair quickly, wanting to make sure she could use it as a weapon.

Mac glared at her, sealing his lips.

Zeke raised his eyebrow, "Uh...yes", he said, unsure why she took the subject to environmentalism, "What a strange thing to point out". He looked around the two to see the robot stomping back into the city, "Ah there he is", he said happily, "Isn't he cute?", he asked the two. His main reason for coming here was to see why these two strange looking people were walking around the destroyed city streets like nothing was going on. Well...he was doing that too but he was Zeke, this was a monday for him.

"Sure, if you think wrecking everything is cute then he's darling," Ivy agreed. Draping an arm over his shoulder, she blew him a kiss laced with the pink pollen. "Did you want us to help you? We already took it down once," she said lazily, drumming her fingers on his shoulder.

((Okay, she is by far the most fun character I've ever played.))

Cam facepalmed as she saw Ivy blowing pollen at him. "Mind control I think..Grand. Just grand." She walked over to Mac "Buh bye!" She ran out the back way, leaving Mac there, helpless.

(Thinkinng of doing catwoman... Batman FTW.)

Birth Name:Selina Kyle

Nickname:Catwoman

Hero/Villain:The lines are blurred for her. She will help heroes sometimes, but she is usaually a villain.

Powers: Cat-like Speed, Peak Athlete Conditioning, Feline Empathy, Expert Combatant, Stealth Mistress of Disguises, She possesses the peak human strength level of a woman her age, size and weight, in addition who engages in intensive regular exercise and combat training. She is capable of pressing up to twice her own weight. She is capable of swinging uninjured with a grapple or whip.

Weakness:She is not a super human, so she doesn't have and can't fend off super powers.

Personality:To be rped.

History:to be rped.

Other:

Looks:user posted image

Zeke blinked when what looked like a physical kiss hit him in ht e cheek. His thoughts went fuzzy for a moment and he had to shake his head to clear it. He shrugged, "I really don't care what the abomination does, I just decided to play with it because I was bored", he said truthfully.

Catwoman strolled along the rooftops, noticing a group of people on the streets, talking. She jumped off the rooftop, grabbing a flagpole halfway down the building, pushing her self up on top of it and watching, waiting for them to notice her.

"Oh I understand. It's so hard to find good entertainment what with all the heroes being too... Easy." Ivy said sympathetically, taking her arm off his shoulder and taking a few steps away. "It would seem we have company," she murmured, her eyes raised to the woman dressed like a cat above them.

"Hello. I'm Poison Ivy. You never did tell me your name," she sai, looking at Zeke. "You aren't hiding it from me are you?" She gave him puppy eyes, then turned back to Cat woman with a coy smile. "And you are?"

COS walked through the avoiding to knock over any buildings, he had watched where the others had gone so he walked to them. He kneeled down and looked at them so he wasnt to much larger than them. He smiled and said,

"Hi"

((Btw the Hi was in an epic robot noise tongue.gif))