cattygal210

~Superheroes vs Villains~

Narrowing her eyes, Ivy widened her stance. Vines began wrapping themselves around the robot's legs, yanking on them in an attempt to trip it.

((Starwars scene? The At-at?))

((Lol tongue.gif))

COS felt the vines and he began tripping over, as he collapsed onto the ground he crushed a fair bit of the forest, he shot lasers at the vines, splitting them. Then he began to get up and turn his arm into a machine-gun. He shot laser after laser at the girl who tripped him.

Ivy ducked and rolled, avoiding lasers. The plants also shielded her, making it difficult to hit her. This time instead of tripping him, vines began to grow and entangle his feet, snaring him to the ground. Meanwhile small plants forced their way in through cracks in his armor, wrapping themselves around his circuitry and sprouting in random places.

Blake ran towards the bot, hoping it would be distracted with its lower half. He climbed the vines to the chest before spraying acid at it and enter his body. He made some progress to the neck before noticing how burnt his gloves were. He spayed acid near the collar bone to leave but not before making more chest hole. He sprayed super thick gas to lighten him and it worked as he touched the ground.

COL felt his wiering getting destroyed, he screeched loudly and collapsed to the ground. All the metal and joints were groaning as he attempted to get up, but he didnt bother and stayed on the ground.

Blake turned the mask's speakers off and shot noise reducing fluff at Ivy. He also shot water at the fires and the robot, rusting him too.

(( Robot screeches hurt you know. Plus its easier then saying " A liquid that floated to Ivy's ears and sound proofed them. Plus I'm a little busy.))

Edited by 9pmg5665

(Sorry I just didn't know what you meant)

Poison Ivy was grateful for the sound barrier. As the robot fell, more and more vines wrapped themselves around his middle to keep him down.

(Do not make farting noises WITH YOUR MOUTH in the bathroom while your lil bro is listening cuz he will suspect things............ o.o)

Edited by cattygal210

Cam saw that the robot was dealt with and attempted to sneak off, seeing the villains would probably kill her.

Mac saw that Cam was escaping and made a nearby rock crumble to dust and reform around her feet, trapping her.

COS's metal joints groaned as more vines held him to the ground. He tried breaking free by heating up his body but it didnt work. He managed to turn his head and shoot 2 lasers. But that was it, then he went offline.

((Get it? Offline tongue.gif))

Poison Ivy watched as the robot gave a few final sputters and went offline. "Well that was fun. Nice job," she said, looking at Blake and Mac. Behind them the girl tried to sneak off, but her seduced little friend stopped her quickly. "Naughty," Ivy said with a smile. Tickling Mac's chin with a leaf, she looked Cam up and down. Putting her hands on her hips, she looked at the boy seriously. "I need you to watch her. Do you think you can do that?" Looking around she leaned in close and whispered, "Blake isn't smart enough." She winked at the boy, then took a step back.

" Meh. To most of me, that's true. Although I do feel a little sadder." a sad and changed voice came out. "Hey if a child can do it, can't I?" An even weirder voice said. " I told you to stay inside! That goes for you also. But I'm helping! Not enough! Now stay inside! See what me and she means?"

Mac nodded happily and stared at Cam, making sure the rocks on her feet where secured.

Cam glared at Mac, looking him up and down to find something man-made on Mac other than his clothes. She found nothing, deciding to take out Mac when the creepy plant lady left.

Ivy stepped away from Mac so that only she and Blake could hear each other. "You don't really think I meant that, do you?" She looped a strand of hair around her finger, shaking her head at the same time. "Unless you want him to come with us? You seem to get along so well."

Tiana layed back against a rock, staring at the sky. She used her power to lift up a small teacup and bring to her mouth. She sipped it, sighing. "Mac..Cam.. I wish I could see you." Edited by pickleabanana1

" Well that depends. You can have him, be your right hand man. I would totally keep the robot. Maybe indoctrinate a few heroes. Might lead to a sequel. Or another chapter." Blake said as if he were in a book or movie. "I could find some technology from my brother to preserve people."

Ivy glanced back to the robot with disgust. "You think you can reprogram that thing not to destroy you? Be my guest, just keep it out of the forest," she said, shaking her head. "And while I'd love to have a 'right hand man' as you put it, I think I'd like something more than a 12 year old. Although, he is cute." She appealed to Mac, "Would you rather stay, or come with us?" As she gestured towards her and Blake, another handful of pollen glittered through the air.

Poison Ivy laughed, a tinkling sound, and ruffled his hair. "You should probably stay here and protect the forest. Keep this one in line," she said, pointing to Cam. "It's a responsibility I can only trust you with." She winked at Blake.

(The effects will wear off once she's gone, I think it'd be funny if he got free of her. See where it goes from there >XD)

"Shall we go see what's become of the city? No doubt it needs repairing, and I suppose I owe you," Ivy admitted, walking in a small circle around Blake. Knowing he'd follow, she made her way out of the forest and into civilization.

Cam decided to act. She quickly tightened the string around his neck on his shirt. "Get the rocks off my feet, Now. Or I kill you." Mac quickly made the rocks crumble to dust, gasping for breath as Cam slackened the string around his neck. She picked up a rock near her and slammed it over his head, knocking him out. She quickly picked him up and dashed towards the city, making sure to avoid Ivy and Blake. She ran into a undamaged office building and dumped him on the ground, the legs from the desks flying towards him and pinning him to the ground.