TSparkle123

In the Shadows

The Master nodded as she looked down at the giant book. "Gallopfrey was the home planet of the Time Ponies. Gallopfrey was located in the constellation of Kasterborus at galactic co-ordinates 10-0-11-0-0 by 0-2 from Galactic Zero Centre. Kasterborus was also known as the Great Horseshoe and Gallopfrey had the alternative name, "Land of The Greater Equines". It is the planet where the Time Ponies came to be."

Dragon Heart was carried on-board the ambulance. "Really Shadow. I probably just ate a cucumber or something. You know I can't eat those." She protested.

"I know. But I'm not taking any chances. Sorry, dearest." He replied.

Thus, the ambulance drove her away.

((Also:

Username: Fun2HavRound

Pony Name: Artemis Foal

Personality: Sarcastic, greedy, overbearing. A tiny bit soft at heart, but only after you dig through the evil inside. He's a young pony, but the most intelligent pony you'll ever meet. Bar absolutely none.

Appearance: 2Z3F006000FEFEFE000000000002077BAUN183740400000180000000FF7FFF16107F3FCC004CB2

Accessory Code: 066CC66066CC66066CC661000000066CC6604E8FBAFFFF8C066CC66066CC66066CC66066CC66

Password: Gecko ))

Edited by Fun2HavRound

((It's the eleventy first page! biggrin.gif Anyway, accepted and actually added to the OP, Fun.))

Chrysalis stood dumbfounded for a little while. Had she heard the filly correctly? "Repeat yourself, foal."

"I said that Daddy and Mommy are gonna help me kill you when they find me. And they are," Lightning said a little smugly. She'd actually managed to confuse the queen of the changelings! Then again, she had missed enough in the time she was dead or whatever that it sort of made sense.

"You dare speak to me like that!"

"Uh huh."

There was a silence.

"You're sure?"

"Yup."

"O-okay."

[Meow. I miss much? of course I did, the Master showed up!!! I've been on the Other Forums and not really paying attention to freeform, since those move faster and I've been insanely busy of late.

If needed I can make new charries if I've been inactive enough to have them be deleted.]

((You're good, Dash. I didn't kill any of them, and I don't know what they're doing. I know I had Raven go and find Zecora, though. That might be a spot for you to rejoin us.))

"Zecora!" Raven cried, running inside her home. "Something's wrong with some fillies I met and I don't know what to do and if I go inside the hospital everypony's gonna be mean to me and not let me help, but I was also captured by Crysalis and I don't know what to do because it's all soooo straaaannnngggggeeeee!"

When she was done, Zecora was quiet. "It seems the coop you have flown, but your mouth is running fully blown. See your friend you must, lest Chrysalis destroy us." With that she gave Raven some smelling salts and off Raven went, not even pausing to take a breath.

[Why is Zecora so hard to write for?!]

(Don't know. Oh, Fluttershy and Jack are now mates. Fluttershy became a Time Lord when Raggedy killed himself to become The Master. Fluttershy tried to save him when e jumped from Canterlot Castles. His regenration energy exploded into her, making her a Time Pony. Her and The Master have actually bonded a lot. The Master ran a scan on Fluttershy, seeing if she was sterile or not. She's sterile xd.png Doctor Whooves found Rose in the hospital , and is about to leave to find Chrysalis. Uh... Shadow Moon, Dragon Heart's mate, found her because of Rainbow Dash's help. I think that's about it, really.)

Fluttershy nodded, paying full attention to The Master. This is all so much...

(SHORT POST IS SHORT)

The Master managed to get through to the rise of the Time Ponies in Gallopfreyan history before she suddenly paused. A long time had passed. Sliding a bookmark carefully into the book, she closed it then stepped down into the floor. "That's enough history for today." She said. "Let's go get something to eat. Time Ponies, despite the fact they are identical to ponies, are actually omnivores. A perception filter hides our sharp, front teeth from view." She smiled, showing her teeth to Fluttershy. Her teeth seemed to flicker back and forth between being shark-like and normal. A vegetarian diet won't sustain us. You're going to have to get used to eating meat."

"M-meat?!" Fluttershy's eyes were wide. B-but all of my animal friends are made of meat! If I eat meat, then... "No. I'm not going to chicken out-pardon the pun. If I need to eat meat... then I'll do it." She got up, her muscles stiff from her position.

The Master glanced back at her then sighed. "Alright, you stay here. Ponies have an emotional attachment to animals so I don't want to upset you. When you get used to it, you can come out with me. But until then, you'll wait inside and I'll prepare the food for you." She turned and left the library, entering the control area instead. She pressed a few buttons, causing the TARDIS to exit the time vortex and appear in AppleJack's farm. She waited a few seconds then walked over to the doors and threw them open. There was a startled screech from a chicken then a crack. A second later, the Master walked inside the TARDiS, holding a dead chicken by its neck in her mouth. She quickly kicked the door shut then started walking towards the kitchen.

Applejack's head raised. She looked down at Twilight, then out the window, towards her farm. "Ah feel some kinda disturbance..."

Fluttershy leaned against the wall. I need to be brave... She trotted into the kitchen, trying to force herself to watch The Master cook te chicken. She felt a bit of fluttering in her stomach, but nothing more. She yawned, almost yelping as she felt her new teeth. "I'll have to grt used to that..."

[its the rhythm of Zecora's speech that does that - often hard to think of short rhymes]

The ambulance arrived at Ponyville Hospital where it was met by Nurse Redheart. There she led Dragon Heart's stretcher/trolley to the prepared ward. Shadow Moon was welcome to accompany her - should he wish.

[if he was on board since I don't know whether he was or not]

The Master set the dead chicken down on the counter and immediately began preparing it. Experienced hooves worked and, in a few minutes, the chicken had been plucked and its head disposed of. She hardly glanced up as she continued to prepare the chicken then put it inside an oven. After washing her hooves, she looked up and noticed Fluttershy nearby. "Do ponies eat eggs?" She asked, tilting her head to the side in confusion.

Fluttershy shook her head. "Not that I know of. Why do you ask?" She shuffled her hooves. I wonder what chicken tastes like... "So... what are our plans?"

((WIBBLY-WOBBLY TIMEY-WIMEY SKIP))

The next day, Shadow Moon visited his mate. She was fine, she had eaten a cucumber.

"I told you, worrywart." DH said to Shadow once he came in. "But did you listen? Nooo!" She smiled. "Always the worrywart, you are." she said, patting him on the head.

Shadow smiled shamefully. "Alright, alright. So it was a cucumber. Still."

"Hey. They did a sonar-thingy. Do you...do you want to see what your son looks like?" she asked him.

"Yes. I would love nothing more than to see him."

Dragon Heart showed Shadow the pictures. They showed a black-and-white image, but Shadow Moon could at least tell that he had a white coat and a black mane and tail. "He looks a bit like you." He commented.

"Well, we won't be sure for another two or three months."

"True. And what long months they'll be..."

"Indeed."

A pale coated, black maned stallion strode into Ponyville. Ever since he had inadvertedly caused that explosion, his comrades had either been lost...or turned into these, these things. Ponies. How very odd indeed.

Butler, unfortunately, was lost. His huge bulk could not fit into a pony's body ((unless he looked like Snowflake xd.png )). He would be dearly missed. However, times change, and it was time to move on. Even if he looked ridiculous.

Because he was Artemis Fowl.

Or, rather, Artemis Foal.

And it was very improper indeed for an individual such as he to be lowered to such pitiful acts as mourning lives for longer than was necessary.

With the TARDIS stowed on the edge of Ponyville in the shape of a bolder, the Master set out to gather supplies. Giving Fluttershy raw meat probably wouldn't fly so she was going to have to disguise it among normal pony food until she got used to eating animals. While she did that, Fluttershy was getting some alone time with Jack. She wasn't so cruel that she would tear them apart.

The Master found herself zoning out thinking about what she should make for Fluttershy when she nearly collided with a small, unfamiliar pony. Her ears flattened against her head in surprised and she bared her teeth which looked shark-like for a moment before the perception filter hid them. "Sorry," she said quickly as she stared down at the small pony.

Artemis looked at the aggressive pony, looking quite annoyed.

"You should be sorry." He said in that way of his that made adult ponies shiver.

(Butler... NOOOO! *Breaks into sobbing in the corner.* RIGHT IN THE FEELS!)

Fluttershy had her wings around Jack. "...and she told me that I'd have to get used to eating meat," she explained. She would keep him updating on everything that was happening. "It's a bit much to adjust to, but I know that I have to do it."

The Master stared down at the young pony, a sneer quickly forming on her face. With a mental command, she switched off the perception filter to reveal her sharp teeth again. "Oh?" She asked, snapping her teeth for emphasis. "You might want to scram before the big bad alien decides to eat you. Why don't you run back to your mother?"

"Reminds me of when I had to switch from meat to hay," he said, resting his head under her chin. He was exhausted. "You'll get used to it eventually. I'm sorry you have to go through it, though."

"Jack... I'm going to ask The Master to get you a proper bed. I can't bear to see you like this." She held him tighter, almost on the verge of tears. "Oh, Jack..." She sniffled, trying to fight the tears.

Jack only smiled in response as he turned his gaze to an untouched bowl of hay in the corner resembling a dog bowl. "She doesn't give me proper meals. I doubt a bed would be an option." He looked up at her and sighed. "I'm just so tired," he mumbled, closing his eyes. It was near impossible to sleep in the cell.

"Here, Jack. Lay down beside me, please. I'll help you fall asleep." She laid down in front of him, her eyes full of sympathy. Her heart broke just thinking of the situation Jack was in. "I'll stay with you as long as I can after you fall asleep."

Jack slowly inched forward then rested his head on Fluttershy's back. He closed his eyes and, within minutes, he was sleeping. As if sensing this, the TARDIS suddenly lurched, startling the blue pony awake. He grimaced then curled up in a ball near Fluttershy, covering his head with his hooves. "It won't let me sleep," he whispered.

Fluttershy held him reassuringly. She focused on something The Master taught her. TARDIS, stop reacting to Jack's sleep. We must allow him to sleep now. Listen to my orders! "I've got you..."

The TARDIS whirred in response then suddenly began shaking again in obvious defiance of Fluttershy's commands. Jack groaned as his ears flattened against his head. Shivering, he snuggled closer to Fluttershy as she held him and tried to hide under her wing.