TSparkle123

In the Shadows

"We... Don't know where Raggedy is," Jack said softly. He put a hoof protectively around Fluttershy then stared back at the Doctor. "I think he's gone mad. I mean, he threw himself out a window! But he regenerated then fled and we've got no idea where he is or even what he looks like. I'm worried about him, Doc. I mean, the Master hated you and looked what happened there. I think we should find him before he does something terrible since he 's pissed off at you for some reason." He let out a sigh then looked at Fluttershy. "They were a species of aliens. Aside from Raggedy and the Doc, they're all dead."

((Who won the contest?))

Dragon Heart and Shadow Moon headed to Sugarcube Corner for the party. They had both showered, and were wearing fancy attire (just for the heck of it). Shadow wore a tuxedo, as well as his black crown with a single blood red jewel upon it. Dragon Heart wore a long, black dress with aqua blue swirls. In her hair she wore a single black rose.

The Master smiled as she stepped out of the forest. After stealing some paints, she had managed to carefully paint over her own cutie mark. Instead of an hourglass, her flank now showed a drum and two drum sticks. Years of art lessons had actually come in handy since the cutie marked looked authentic. Provided it didn't rain, she would no longer bear the markings of a time pony. Her scent was an entirely different thing but it would still be hard for the Doctor to locate her among all the other ponies and their foul scents. Especially now that she was female, blue with a blonde mane and had drums for a cutie mark. And she had even thought up a fake name to introduce herself as. All according to plan.

The Master grimaced when the regeneration energy caused her sudden pain but pushed past it. Food. She needed food. After, she would collect her TARDIS. Noticing a party occurring nearby, she trotted over to a place marked as Sugarcube corner and stepped inside. Immediately, she was struck with the sight of two ponies whose species were supposed to be extinct. Her eyes narrowed suspiciously before she put on a curious smile and walked over to the female of the group. "Sorry, is this an invitation only party?"

((Only three people have voted, actually. I suppose it'll be fine to announce a winner, though, since no one else seems to want to vote. The winning story is...

Forging Harmony

Second place goes to my story, but I've already got all the dragons on my scroll.

So, since RainDash has told me she's pretty much abandoned this thread, everyone else who's submitted a story is a winner! So, Fun, Echo, and Tak get whatever dragon they want me to breed. :3

In unrelated news, that reminded me to do something...

TSparkle123 used Force Control on RAVEN

It's somewhat effective! I don't think Dawn was doing anything that would make other charries stuck...))

Raven looked at Rose's still unconscious body. Why hadn't they done anything? Why didn't the nurses and doctors do something to make her wake up? She couldn't take it anymore. The little filly got up and left the hospital, then went to look for Zecora. She wasn't ready to be in Ponyville full time yet.

Lightning found herself playing with her spiky mane a bit. It reminded her of her mother. If she just kept reminding herself that her mom would come get her and save her from Chrysalis, maybe it would happen. Vinyl would get her... right? Right?

"I'm not Gallopfreyan," the Doctor muttered defensively. He didn't belong here. In all reality, he didn't belong anywhere after Gallifrey was destroyed, but he felt better in his own dimension. In some way, he felt safer in his own dimension. At least the bad things there made themselves known. Here, everyone acted as though they lived in a perfect society in which nothing could go wrong. That assumption was incorrect, of course, but a false sense of security was almost worse than always being on edge to him. Either way, he didn't consider himself Gallopfreyan. He would always be Gallifreyan.

Jack rolled his eyes in an obvious manner. "You're a Time Lord and a pony. So you're a time pony. That makes you Gallopfreyan. It's like the same thing as Gallifreyan, Doc. 'Except you're a horse." He sighed then raised on eyebrow suggestively. "And if one of you was female... Well, you could bring back the Time ponies if you know what I mean." He smiled at the Doctor, a cheeky grin slapped on his face.

((O.o a 3-way tie...))

Rarity attended Pinkie's party for the newly reunited couple, for once she didn't dress up - she didn't think it would be fair to showcase her designs at someone else's party. That would have been tacky and rude.

Though she was hoping to see if Dragon Heart would like her to make some maternity dresses... or at least design something for the little one. The question was how to approach the subject...?

(Yay! First place! *Hugs Tak and Fun.* Also, I don't really know much about eggs n' censorkip.gif so someone else can have my prize. xd.png I entered just to show off.)

Fluttershy blushed. "Um. I don't think that was appropriate..." Although, as she looked at Jack, she had an amused look.

Vinyl looked appalled at Jack. "Excuse me, Mister, but WE have two daughters!" She sat on her haunches, pouting. She pressed her lips to Doctor Whooves' cheek reassuringly.

Edited by EchotheWolf

It was Jack's turn to look shocked as he turned to stare at the Doctor. "Really?" He asked, smiling. "Aw, do the little buggers have two hearts like your other kids or are they just normal ponies? I hope they don't explode or anything like Donna almost did." He looked down at Fluttershy and pulled her closer to him. "Nonsense, the Doctor's used to it," he replied with a grin. "I mean, all the times I used to kiss him.... Fantastic guy. Fantastic horse, sorry. Besides, its not like there are any little ones around. We're all grown up magic horse-things here."

(Jack is Jack Harkness, right?

God, I fondly remember the first scene where he kissed The Doctor. My sister freaked out. I laughed. I'm not really that far... Jack does come back, right?)

Fluttershy started laughing. "I wish I could have seen that!"

Vinyl smirked. Actually... I'm not sure if they have two hearts. Never really... thought to check... "Oh, with all of their energy, I'm surprised they haven't." But her words were half-hearted, filled with sorrow. "Listen, they've gone missing. We think an old enemy has taken them... Could you help us out?" Then, she froze. "Other kids?" She looked at him, her eyebrow raised. She wasn't upset, honestly. Just curious.

Edited by EchotheWolf

((same here Echo tongue.gif Though I may ask for a mirror match to be made for one of my dragon lines.... just need to pick which one. And as for Jack - yes to both questions.))

((Yes, yes he is. And he hasn't come back in 11th at all but he made a few appearances in 10 and 9.

Whatever happened to Derpy? Do we have someone playing her?))

Jack laughed along with Fluttershy then turned to the Doctors... wife? Girlfriend? Whatever. "I mean, as long as Fluttershy is alright. I'm still concerned about Raggedy since I think there is something seriously wrong with him but I'll help the Doc out whenever he needs it." He glanced over at the Doctor and nodded. "Yeah, he's nine hundred and forty something. He's got grandkids! But I'm older than he is, actually. I'm in my two thousands as it is."

(Ah. Okay. Also... have Vinyl and Doc gotten married? I'm confused. Also, we HAD someone playing as Derpy. They lasted about a page. Then, she became NPC.)

Vinyl let out a long whistle. "Well, damn. One thing's for sure, for being over nine-hundred years old, he sure has one hell of a body!"

Fluttershy giggled. "Agreed. F-f-for Jack, that is." She nuzzled his cheek gently.

(Fluttashy ish now a Time Lord! xd.png)

Jack blushed slightly as his wings unfolded. One of them curled around Fluttershy in some sort of hug as he smiled down at her and nudged her cheek back. "And you look fabulous too," he replied with a sincere smile. It wasn't just him flirting with her. She was fabulous.

((Well, if they were to get married, I'm sure it would be a huge production in this RP. Maybe as an ending to this chapter...?))

The Doctor blushed at Vinyl's comment. He never really thought himself that attractive, but a couple ponies and people had disagreed with him on that. He had no reason to disagree with Vinyl, though. Her opinion mattered immensely to him, and she probably knew that. He'd actually thought about learning the marriage customs of Equestria on occasion, but he never did. Labels were all well and good, but he kind of wanted to leave them out of his relationship with Vinyl. Maybe she'd like that, though. Maybe. He looked over at her. "Well, we should definitely go see about finding our daughters now," he said, wishing it wasn't awkward to rub the back of his neck as a pony.

(Then it shall be done! happy.gif)

Fluttershy poked at the ground with a blush. She was happy... and she guessed that was all that mattered to a special somepony-no, her special somepony. The thought caused butterflies to flitter in her stomach.

Vinyl nodded. "Yeah. I don't like the thought of them being out much longer. Shy, Jack, can you check around bigger areas?" She described what her daughters looked like, and added Raven's appearance just in case. "Please, do your best."

((Since Derpy has become an NPC, I'd like to take her.

Username: pudding

Pony Name: Derpy Hooves

Personality: Derpy is actually a pretty smart pony. She also just happens to be a complete and total klutz. Because of an abnormality with her eyes, she is known for not being all that bright and stumbling around a lot. But Derpy is pretty smart, or at least smart enough to aid the Doctor when he first arrived in Equestria and help him deal with becoming a pony.

Appearance: Derpy

Password: Geko))

"Roger," Jack said as he turned and walked away, his tail motioning like it was beaconing Fluttershy to follow him. So the Doc had kids now? Interesting. "Come on, Fluttershy. Let's go check out Sugar cube corner and the area around the forest."

(Indeed it does!)

Fluttershy quickly moved into gear, moving to be beside Jack. Normally, she'd tremble in fear of the forest, but knew Jack would keep her safe. She kept her eye out for the certain pink blur that should be around... everywhere, honestly.

Vinyl turned to the white stallion. "I'm sorry if you felt uncomfortable for a while, there..." She rested her head on his cheek for a few seconds before pulling back. "Alright. Let's go find our daughters."

Derpy trotted cheerfully through Ponyville, a pleasant smile on her face. Briefly, she thought back to her adventures with Doctor Whooves. She hadn't seen him in a long time but decided it best not to go searching. If he wanted to see her, he knew where to find her after all! But anyway, she was off to get some muffins!

Arriving at Sugar Cube corner, Derpy walked inside and instantly noticed the formal attire of two strange-looking ponies. She then noticed the blue pony she had just hit on accident on her way in. "Oh no!" She declared, her eyes unfocused. "Sorry, did I hurt you? And... Um, am I interrupting something?" She looked around as the blue mare frowned briefly at her before smiling.

"Oh, I'm fine," the Master proclaimed. "I think there is a party occurring here, thought."

"Oh, well, I had wanted some muffins..."

Jack walked into the forest and looked around. "I don't get why you ponies don't like this place," he said as he looked around. Bit messy but there was nothing wrong with it.

Fluttershy bit her lip. "It's just... unnatural. Everything works of its own accord. With no help from anything else, like how the rest of Equestria works. That, and in this forest, there are ruins of an ancient, evil castle. And... there's so many dangerous creatures living here." She shuddered, remembering the many times they had encountered menacing creatures. Manticore, Cockatrice, Timberwolves... So many... "But I'm not scared!" she said determinedly.

(Edit: Removed Chimera. xd.png)

Edited by EchotheWolf

Jack smiled at her then looked around. "Well, I've faced worse things. You'll be safe with me. So let's go find the Doc's kids." He stepped forward, moving further into the forest. Every so often he glanced over at Fluttershy to make sure she was alright before turning and looking around to see if there was any trace of the Doctor's kids anywhere.

"Oh," the Mastre replied. "Why don't we go make some then?" she asked. Oh, this was perfect. This pony had to mean something to the Doctor. After all, she could remember seeing the two of them together back when he first appeared. She could be used to hurt him.

"Oh, okay!" Derpy replied as she followed the blue pony out of Sugar cube corner. They walked through Ponyville towards the store to buy supplies, the blue pony leading the way. Out of the corner of her eye, the Master noticed the Doctor and his wife or girlfriend nearby. She paused to look at them then smiled and continued onwards with Derpy.

((I've decided Derpy doesn't know the Doctor's newer form and that he doesn't know he can change forms.))

Vinyl froze, a huge sense of foreboding clutching at her heart. Everything went in slow-motion as her gaze met the Master's, and her heart seemed to stop. Then, it was normal. The pony was gone. "D-Doctor, did you sense something... odd about that pony that was walking with Derpy?"

Fluttershy stayed close to Jack, jumping to his side whenever she thought she saw the shadow of a monster. Every time, though, she blushed fiercely, apologizing quickly for freaking out.

((Here's what the Master looks like, FYI:

But with Drums for a cutie mark (Painted on)))

"What were you looking at?" Derpy asked innocently as she looked at her companion.

"Oh, nothing," The Master replied innocently. The two of them walked into the store and exited moments later with bags of materials. They walked back through town together before arriving at Derpy's house. The Master waited silently as Derpy fumbled out the key then opened the door and the two of them walked inside. "So, what kind of muffins are we making?" the Master asked.

"Hmmm.... Blueberry!" Derpy declared as she trotted to the kitchen and dropped the bags off. The Master followed her as Derpy pulled out various supplies and began mixing together things for the muffins.

Edited by pudding

The Doctor smiled when Vinyl rested her head on his cheek momentarily. He thought a moment. Had he ever told her he loved her? He hadn't, had he? It had never really come up, though. Maybe she understood it as an unspoken thing. Still, it would have to be said sometime, wouldn't it? He did love her, really. He'd have to rectify that at some point. Soon, hopefully. He looked over at the pony Vinyl mentioned. He didn't see anything in particular that was odd about her, but there was something... unnerving about her. He looked for a moment more, then decided it could be considered intrusive or strange of him. "Hm, yes, there is something about that pony, but I don't know what it is..." he replied. He paused a while before talking again. "Well, we should ask around about Rose and Lightning. Maybe Pinkie Pie'll have a guess. She seems to be everywhere at once all the time."