TSparkle123

In the Shadows

The Master sniffed and wiped her eyes with her hooves. Hearing someone approaching, she quickly hid under the TARDIS's control panel and tried to quiet down. She couldn't let any of the inhabitants of the TARDIS see her like this. "No," she called out before inching back into the shadows more.

Fluttershy trotted to the main room, looking fr the blue mare. Although, what she found was... well, a filly. "H-hey, come on out of there. Can you tell me what happened?"

The Master peered out at Fluttershy then slowly crept out from under the TARDIS. She was a lot smaller now and nearly tripped over her hair in the process but still managed. She stared up at Fluttershy then sniffed and rubbed her eyes unhappily.

"Holly Short. Captain of the LEP. What's it to you?" Holly snapped.

"You know what?" Artemis interrupted. "If you're going to call me Foal, then I'll call you Filly. Filly Short."

"Oh no you won't." Holly growled. Artemis smirked.

"What's the matter, Filly?"

And for that, he received a hoof to the face.

Shadow Moon nudged Dragon Heart. "C'mon. We should go."

"Well, alright. Let's go home."

Fluttershy did all she could think of doing. She wrapped her hooves around the filly. "It's okay. Can you tell me what happened?"

Rainbow felt her skin tingle. "Well, first of all... if tou see a pink Earth Pony with balloons on her flank... you'd better get the censorkip.gif out of there! Second, you just saved my life, and I need to return the favor."

"Not necessary. And I'll keep that in mind." Holly replied.

Artemis was puzzled.

"Why? What's wrong with the pink pony?"

The Master sniffed loudly and shook her head. She buried her face in Fluttershy's chest then tried to push away from her. Since she was a filly, she didn't have the strength to move Fluttershy away, though. "Leave me... alone...."

Rainbow looked at Artemis Foal-that was it, right?-and almost laughed. "Well... she's kinda... out there if you know what I mean. She's a bit crazy... she seems to be able to do impossible things. But what gets me most is how she can play a one-pony marching band, complete with a trumpet-if she doesn't have a mouth."

All at once, Rainbow's mane seemed to brush apart, revealing said pink pony. "And I LOVE parties!" She opened her mouth to say more, but Rainbow Dash quickly shoved her back into the black hole that was apparently in Rainbow's mane.

"See what I mean?"

Fluttershy tried to comfort the filly. "I don't really know what happened, and I can't help you if you don't tell me everything you know about this."

Edited by EchotheWolf

The Master looked away then bowed her head in shame. "I got beat up," she admitted unhappily. "I suddenly got changed into a filly.... And a bunch of mean ponies I don't know showed up and attacked me."

Artemis froze, his expression one of utter confusion.

((Short post...))

(( xd.png Echo, your post!))

Fluttershy rubbed her back. "It's okay... You're only a filly right now. And I swear, I won't let them come after or hurt you again. You're safe here with me."

The Master stared at Fluttershy then glanced away from the TARDIS's control console. "Can you... not tell Jack?" she asked softly before pushing away from Fluttershy. She lifted her left hoof and moved it around, obviously in pain. It felt like one of the hits had broken bone. Owww...

"On one condition. We give Jack living conditions. You're treating him like a pile of zebra droppings." She frowned, seeing the pain in the Master's eyes as she moved her hoof.

The Master looked at Fluttershy then reluctantly nodded. "Alright. But he can't leave! I'm still mad at the Doctor so he and Derpy can't leave."

"Good. Then we have an agreement. Can you get the TARDIS to fix up his room? Also, I've been hearing strange noises coming from some of these hallways. I think the TARDIS is making them. Do you know anything about that?"

The Master nodded and quickly pressed a few buttons. She glanced back at Fluttershy questioningly then turned away from the control console. "Noises?" She echoed softly. "What sort of noises? The TARDIS doesn't have rats if that is what you're asking..."

"No, not at all like rats," the yellow mare replied quickly. "It actually sounds like laughter. A child, laughing almost maniacally. Jack said that the TARDIS was tormenting him, so I think it's been going like this for a while."

The Master frowned and looked at the console. She frowned then shook her head. "Let's go check on Jack," she said. "I'll look into that later. Umm... Which way is he anyway?"

"Alright. He's this way," she said as she turned around, trotting towards Jack's room. Hopefully the Master had kept to her word and given him an actual room with a bed and things like that. She knocked on the door with a hoof to let him know they were coming in.

The Master followed Fluttershy and opened the door after the other pony knocked. Sure enough, the room was no longer completely bare. Jack hadn't moved from his spot on the floor but a bed had appeared, along with a mini-fridge and a plush carpet. There was a couch nearby as well.

"What's going on?" Jack asked, looking up at Fluttershy. He obviously didn't trust the new features of the room. His eyes moved to the small form at Fluttershy's side and he frowned. "Who's that?"

Fluttershy rushed forwards, wrapping her hooves around Jack. She almost starting sobbing into his shoulder out of joy. He was okay, and he had living conditions! No more sitting on the cold metal floor! She wanted to tell him everything, but she kept her word. "She's... a friend. I got you a better room."

Jack slowly climbed to his feet, his legs shaking. He hugged Fluttershy back then looked at the small filly standing awkwardly behind them, shuffling her hooves. "Where'd she come from?" He asked, looking at Fluttershy. "Does she have a name?"

"Koschei," the Master replied softly then quickly left the room and waited in the hallway.

"Is she shy or something?"

"Yes. She's a bit nervous, especially when meeting new ponies. I met her earlier when I went outside. She was being bullied by several ponies. I couldn't just stand there and let it happen." She smiled at Jack. "Why don't we lay down and cuddle for a while? That bed's looking really friendly right about now. Y-you should make yourself comfortable; I'll get our guest a room."

(Considered having Fluttershy word the bed sentence differently. More sly. Seductive, even, but I don't think it's in her nature to talk like that.)

Jack looked at Fluttershy then smiled and practically bounced over to the bed. Alright, maybe this wasn't so bad. Besides, the bed was comfortable. "Alright," he said, looking towards the door. "Just don't take too long with little Koschei or whatever her name is."

Fluttershy smiled through a fierce blush as she trotted out of the room. "Master? Could you-uh... not disturb us for a while?" She flicked her tail, trying to get the point across. "By the way, he thinks you're a filly." She waited for the mare-or filly-to dismiss her. Her knees quivered as she thought of what was about to happen, but she smiled.