TSparkle123

In the Shadows

[As requested by Echo:

Username: Takhesis

Pony Name: Nurse Redheart

Personality: A hard-working, but caring pony. Considered the matron (head nurse) of Ponyville Hospital due to her stern nature when dealing with problem patients and visitors. Even when stern - she always acts in the best interests of those in her care.

Appearance:Nurse Redheart

Password: Gecko ]

Fluttershy shook her head. "Jack. I'm not leaving you. I love you too much to just abandon you." She took a breath. "No matter what, Jack, I'm never going to leave you."

(Well, Fluttershy became a Time Lord. She's immortal n' censorkip.gif . Derpy, Jack, and Fluttershy were kidnapped by The Master-Raggedy-and held hostage. After a few minutes, Fluttershy gained the upper hand, and demanded answers. She got the answers... including that she might be sterile. She and The Master then started bonding, all hard feelings behind them. The Master ran a scan on her, and... she's sterile. Now, Fluttershy, Jack [Derpy was freed] are in the TARDIS, the latter chained in a room. Rose was taken to the hospital. Soon, Vinyl and Doctor Whooves are at the hospital. Doctor and Vinyl are going to find Lightning.)

Edited by EchotheWolf

[Recap: Party is still going on in Sugarcube for the dragonbacks, Raggedy-turned-Master and kidnapped Derpy - Fluttershy became a Time Pony during Raggedy's regeneration and both her and Jack are also aboard the Master's TARDIS.

Also Rose (one of the Doctor's twins) has come round in Ponyville and telling the Doctor about Chrysalis and Lightning]

((MOTHER OF CELESTIA. How long was I gone, Jeez?!))

Dragon Heart laughed and smiled along with everypony else. After all, it was hard not to be happy when your mate was beside you. At least as far as she was concerned. She danced a little, too, but only a little. And softly, too. No need to get her unborn foal all worked up, especially since he was already kicking up a storm.

((Yeah, this RP's started moving fast again! It goes in waves...))

The Doctor nodded after Rose finished speaking. When did his little girls become so... grown up? They were just barely a year old, and they were already being forced to make decisions that nopony should ever have to make. And Lightning... She sacrificed herself for her sister and their new friend. He knew what Chrysalis was up to now, sort of. She wanted him and Vinyl to come to her, and she was going to get what she wanted. It was always the plan to release two of them and keep one. She wanted them to know it was her. The only thing the changeling hadn't planned on was Lightning's abilities when enraged. She was definitely in for a surprise. "We're gonna get your sister back, and everything's going to be fine. I promise," the Doctor said, not only promising Rose but himself.

Rose sniffled, hugging her Father. "I know, Daddy. I-I'm just so scared for Lightning. I was about to-to stay behind! It should have been me," she said miserably. "Please get her back," she sobbed, unable to form any more words.

((You need to update the first page!! Shadow's not up there, and you're missing other characters!!))

(Yeah, it's been a long time since you edited. You still don't even have Wubsy up! xd.png)

((I'm going to do a time skip...hope you don't mind.))

==> Time skip!

After the party was over, Dragon Heart walked back to the inn with Shadow. She felt unusually weak.

"Shadow, dearest...my stomach hurts. I...I'm aching all over. And I'm getting these terrible cramps! What's wrong with me?"

Shadow Moon looked concerned. "I don't know. Let's just get you back to the inn so you can lie down. Alright?"

"Okay." she said quietly.

When they reached the inn and had entered their room, Shadow helped Dragon Heart lie down on the bed. But instead of relaxing, she immediately jumped up and galloped to the bathroom. Shadow Moon heard her retching, and quickly joined her by her side.

"Sweetheart! Are you alright?!" he cried. Dragon Heart moaned.

"Help...me....." she whimpered. Shadow called the hospital.

"Hello? Is anypony there? I need an ambulance!" Shadow said hurriedly. He glanced back at his suffering mate. "And fast!"

(A bit contrary to what Dragon Heart told Pinkie, but okay.)

Ponyville Hospital picked up the call,

"We'll dispatch an ambulance - what location and what seems to be the problem?" They need to know that information to get there with the right equipment and staff.

((I've had Wubsy up there for a long while, Echo! I just went and put some more ponies in and she was already there. I know I've been slacking on that, but it's mainly because I'm busy writing other stuff and taking care of my little sister.))

"I will, Rose. I will," the Doctor said, wrapping his hooves around the filly again. Now, he knew he had to find Lightning. If not for himself, for Rose.

(I checked. You haven't made any edits to the form. xd.png)

"Okay. Good." She sighed, falling asleep in his embrace. "Goodnight," she yawned, sleepily. She trusted her Dad, and knew he would get Lightning back.

"Th-the inn n-near Sugarcube Corner, room 413. My ma--er, my very special somepony was f-feeling fine just a second ago, b-but then sh-sh-she* just started retching, and I-I don't know what's wr-wrong!" Shadow Moon stuttered hurriedly into the phone (which he of course held with his magic). "I mean, I'm probably just overreacting, b-but I...I'm really worried about her. She's pregnant, and due in about two or three months!"

*((SHEE SHESHEE SHEE SHEE SHESHEE))**

**((Shed.mov reference. :3))

"Ambulance on its way - will be there soon." The dispatcher said, "In the meantime, keep an eye on everything - and try to keep calm, it will help reassure the patient if you are calm."

Inside the hospital, Nurse Redheart was alerted to prepare for a new patient.

The ambulance was dispatched, containing a stretcher - in case the patient needed to be moved with aid, and two trained nurses were on board - one a midwife, who took a portable ultrasound scanner with her. The rest of the ambulance was standard - Oxygen tank and mask, and various monitoring equipment.

[The ambulance crew are NPCs, so go for it.]

"It wouldn't be abandoning me," Jack replied. "Please just go. I can't bear to see you trapped here with me." He touched her cheek with a hoof sadly.

Derpy awoke with a gasp inside a strange, grey room. "Hello?" she called out as she ran around the room. There weren't any doors or windows, just grey all around. "Where is everypony?!" she yelled then sat down on the floor. She was so confused and worried. She had been kidnapped, that was all she knew. "Hello?" she called out again, a bit more softly this time.

Fluttershy looked on the verge of tears. "Jack, you have to understand, I can't leave you." She tried to be as close as she could to him, her wings wrapped around his body, her face under his chin. "I-I need you, Jack."

Jack lapsed into silence then sighed. He rested his chin on Fluttershy's head and held her close to him. "Alright," he said softly. "Just promise me you won't do anything that will get you hurt. I couldn't bear to see that."

Fluttershy breathed in slowly. "Don't worry. I'm not gonna get hurt, Jack. And I won't let you get hurt, either." When Fluttershy made a promise, she always kept it. "I love you so much, Jack."

"That's very sweet," the Master said, leaning against the door frame. "However, visiting hours are over. Instead, I've got to show you how to be a Time Pony. I cannot allow you to carry on acting like a normal pony. You need to be taught about the universe. So leave Jack and come with me to the library."

"Yes, Master." Before pulling away to join the blue mare, she pressed her lips to Jack's, trying to make it last. She trotted over to The Master, her head bowed. "I'm ready to learn, Master."

The Master watched as Fluttershy walked over to her. Jack strained against the chain around his neck but the Master quickly turned and led Fluttershy out of the room and into the library. She approached a large book at the center and flipped it open. "Alright, let's begin with Gallopfreyan history. Sit down, this will take a long time."

Fluttershy looked back at Jack before the door shut. She obliged, sitting down in front of her. "Okay. Whateer it takes to learn about who... About what I am."

Wubsy stirred in te corner. "Chrysalis," she whimpered. Her vision adjusted slighrly, but was only able to see a filly. "She was that low to kidnap a filly?!"