TSparkle123

In the Shadows

Fluttershy's eyes twitched. Do not defy me! I am a Time Pony! Do you want me to fry your Motherboard?! She helped Jack by holding her wing over him. "Don't worry, I've got you, Jack!"

The TARDIS paused then suddenly stopped shaking. A sound akin to laughter echoed through the hallways but the TARDIS calmed down anyway. After a moment, Jack settled back down to sleep under Fluttershy's wing and finally managed to fall asleep. This time, the TARDIS did nothing to stop him from sleeping, though it did giggle a bit at the two of them.

Fluttershy nestled down, able to fall asleep next to Jack. In a way, she was glad that she was able to be so close to Jack. She smiled softly, Jack's breathing lulling her to sleep.

((Partially stuck, I'm waiting for Vinyl to come into the clinic.))

Vinyl pulls the door shut behind her as she enters the room, breathless. "I need... a secret... identity..." She rushed over to Rose. "Oh, my Rose! Don't worry, baby, Mama's here!" It broke her heart, seeing her daughter in a hospital bed. "Doctor... she knows where Chrysalis is, doesn't she?" Vinyl's magenta eyes bored into the ground. She knew she would save Lightning, and she would make Chrysalis pay.

"She doesn't know exactly where, but she knows it's underground and near town. I'm sure there's somepony around here who can help us find it. Chrysalis wants us, and she's gonna get us," the Doctor said in a way that sounded almost like a challenge. If Chrysalis wanted a fight, she was gonna get one, by Celestia!

Vinyl nods. "She'll regret everything she ever did to us."

Wubsy found herself chained underground in front of Lightning. "Little filly? Can you hear me? What year are we in?!"

Lightning's attention snapped to Wubsy when she spoke. "It's 2013, I think. Why do you ask?" she replied, tilting her head.

((So, who are we gonna have help the Doctor and Vinyl out? Or are we just gonna time-skip to when they find the place?))

(Whatever you wanna do.)

"No! That Chrysalis... she foalnapped me two yeasr ago!" she growled. "Can you help me with these chains?" She hadn't expected to be out for two years! She needed revenge!

Derpy quietly crept through the halls of the TARDIS, unsure of what to do. She had finally managed to find a way out of the grey room she had been thrown in but the TARDIS seemed weird. It was almost mocking her, leading her constantly back to the same area. Sighing, she finally opened the door the TARDIS kept leading her to. Two strange ponies were sleeping on the floor. One was chained to the floor and the other was not. Derpy recognized Fluttershy but the other... she had no idea who that was. Moving into the room quietly, she frowned then nudged Fluttershy with her nose. "Fluttershy?" she asked softly, looking around in worry.

"Eat me up?" Artemis snickered. "I hardly think so. If you knew what was good for you, you'd 'scram' yourself. And 'scram,' by the way, is a very feeble word to use indeed. I'd much rather prefer 'retreat' or 'make haste' and the like." he continued. His lectures were known to take up great lengths of time.

Dragon Heart was being sent back to the inn with Shadow Moon, when she spotted two figures in the distance.

"Hey, look. Who do you think they are?" she asked Shadow, pointing a black speckled hoof in their direction.

"I don't know. Let's go find out."

"...and so that's how I got here. You see, my transformation was a mishap of the scientific kind. And I hardly think that it is possible for a pony to live in space. You, mare, are quite impossible. And quite intriguing. Furthermore, I--"

"Hello? Who are you two?" said a deep voice behind him. Artemis turned around. And what he saw almost made him gasp. Almost.

"DragonBacks. You're in human legends, you know. I didn't think you were real. My, my. This is almost as good as when I discovered the fairies. I was only 12 at the time, and..."

((DEAR CELESTIA SHUT UP ARTY!!!))

(...and I shot the first one I saw!)

Fluttershy lifted her head. "Derpy? What are you doing here? I thought The Master had thrown you out." She shook her head. "I can't stand seeing him like this," she motioned to Jack, the chains on him.

(Yeah. Don't you remember? He shot the first fairy he saw. I forget her name. Ugh.)

((Holly Short?))

The Master had nearly fallen asleep when she was saved from the boring lecture by the appearance of a Dragonback. Interesting but hardly impressive. "Huh," she said, raising an eyebrow. "I could have sworn all the Dragonbacks died. I guess we all make mistakes when encouraging the slaughter of a species, though." She smiled then lifted her nose and started to walk back to where her TARDIS was, hidden in the shape of a water fountain.

Derpy shook her head. "Ahh... No. She locked me in a weird room. I've been running around for a while but the TARDIS keeps bringing me back here." A giggle floated through the air again and the lights flickered in the room. Derpy winced and crept closer to Fluttershy. "What's wrong with the TARDIS?" She asked, very worried.

"I don't know. It was messing with Jack's mind earlier, and when I commanded it to stop, it's been ominously quiet, besides the occasional giggle. I'll have to ask The Master about it. It doesn't seem right." She would protect Derpy.

((Okay, I choose... Time-skip! It takes less thought...))

Lightning nodded and took a step closer to the changeling-looking pony. She paused. "Wait. You're a changeling. Why would Chrysalis have to foalnap you?"

((Skipped~))

The Doctor poked the crumbling ground at the edge of the Everfree Forest. "If this isn't the place, I don't know where to look."

Wubsy had explained everything to Lightning. "To wrap it all up, I'm an enemy, the mother of Luna and Celestia, she knew I meant something to your parents, and, most of all... she needed a body to occupy." Wubsy shuddered as she thought of the Queen controlling er body.

Vinyl shot a quick beam of light at the ground, creating a hole. "Here goes nothing!" She jumped in.

Dragon Heart peered at the small colt. "What is your name, little one?" she asked in a cutesy voice.

"My name is Artemis Fowl the Second, and I would prefer it if you referred to me as Master Fowl from here on."

"Fowl, huh?" Shadow said. "More like Foal."

"Please. I am not a foal. I am a young stallion."

"So you're a colt, then."

"Be quiet." Artemis gave Dragon Heart a second glance. "Dear DragonBack mare, forgive me if I unintentionally offend you, but you appear to be rather swollen. Are you perhaps pregnant?"

"Ssshhhhh!" DH shushed him. "Yes, but keep it down!" she whispered. "We are the last of our kind, and let's keep the others thinking as such, alright?"

"I see." Artemis replied. He pretended to look innocent, but in his mind, a plan was forming. If I could obtain a DragonBack foal, just think of the money I could make! I could even build another machine to reverse the accident! And not to mention the ransom these two would pay...Especially since the grey one bears a crown.

Dragon Heart turned toward the alien pony. "Pardon me, miss, but did you just say that you encouraged the slaughter of our people?"

"Naturally," the Master replied. "I had to test my resolve. It took less than a second here but I spent nearly a hundred years going back and bestowing fear into normal ponies back in time. I even had a cult following when ponies realized I never aged and believed in my teachings. The Master Cult. Rather unoriginal name but it was cute. If not for my teachings, the Dragon Backs would have survived."

((NOTE: SHE'S NOT AN ALICORN. Thank you.

Username: Fun2HavRound

Pony Name: Polly Little Holly Short ((HELP can't think of a pony name!!))

Personality: RAWR. A feisty, no-nonsense soldier. An elf with attitude. A...okay, I think you get it. But she can be emotional as well. Sometimes...

Appearance: 283W0A62E0AA7627FFC49D00A0198A322UN1837206020001K0BC2C00FF7FFF1L107F3FCC004CB2

Accessory: 066CC66066CC66066CC66066CC66066CC66319D800C2FE3D066CC66066CC66066CC66066CC66

Pose: 000266277046325028041327330323302331353338000002

Password: Gecko

Is this okay, or does someone else want to take her?))

"HOW COULD YOU!!" Shadow Moon roared. "My mother and father, my friends, my EVERYTHING was DEMOLISHED!! HOW DARE YOU!!!" Normally, Dragon Heart would have stopped Shadow from loosing it and attacking. But this time, smething inside f her--no, not her foal--simply didn't care. And she made no move to restrain him.

Shadow Moon pounced upon the Master, fangs bared and hooves sharpened.

"It was easy," the Master replied as she easily dodged the first attack. She was faster and stronger than normall ponies. Baring her own teeth, she lunged at the Dragonback from the side and tried to bite one of his wings. Wings were weaker, easier to break than limbs.

Rainbow Dash was flying when she heard the sounds of a struggle. She flew down, seeing Shadow Moon. "Hang on! I'm comin'!" She flew at the Master, trying to tackle her with the momentum she was building up. "Don't mess with my friends!"

The Master, caught off guard by the sudden appearance of a pegasus, hit the ground and rolled. Snarling, she stood back up and glared at the two before grabbing the basket she had and bolting. She couldn't handle two ponies. Especially when one was a Dragonback. She needed to regroup.

Rainbow Dash looked over at Shadow Moon and Dragon Heart. "Hey, are you two okay? Did that crazy mare hurt any of you?" She sat down on her haunches, looking at the couple.