Kaminogi smiled, but as he saw the stones a look of hatred crossed his face, but he held his tongue. "Ugh...what am I doing here? You shouldn't waste your time with those stones..."

(Should I kill Fusion...? No...not yet...)

Fusion whipped around to the side, avoiding the sword by a inch. "Don't you know that snakes can live without their body?" Lashing out, Fusion spat poison at Shadow Drake's eyes.

*Shadow Drake*

Shadow Drake dropped to the ground and sunk into the earth. He rose back up from the ground and kicked Fusion in the under side.

Shadow Drake rose up from the ground fully. He began to humming an eerie tune that would send the fear of death into all beings around. Some would say that the tune would summon Death himself but that was incorrect.

----

*Nelrim*

"I wasn't wasting my time. I never waste my time... not usually. These stones can't be destroyed but some of them seem to become a part of me. Not to mention that I made a promise and an oath that I would become stronger to protect those whom I care about. Now... why are you here?" Nelrim asked the last.

At that Nelrim sensed the energy flow within the cave pulse. Kaminogi was instantly imprisoned within a stone cage.

"Was not expecting that but ok..." Nelrim said before turning to look at the Gem that was on Leafpaw's neck. As he looked at it closer he began to wonder what it REALLY was.

It could be a weapon that reacts to her emotions but is only revealed when she enters Human form and maybe even dragon form... hmm... I should read into this more. Nelrim thought as he looked at the gem.

Soon, Shadowlight and Sugarhoof arrived at a cave. Sugarhoof slowed down to a trot, now. "Sugarhoof. Where did you take me?" he asked, hopping off. Sugarhoof didn't respond, and simply plodded off, nose twitching. Shadowlight followed. When they were both well in the depths of the cave, he heard echoes. It sounded like Kaminogi was talking to a bunch of other escapees. He hid behind some boulders and wordlessly inched towards the noise. He quietly settled down in a spot where he had full view of the scene. Leafpaw and Nelrim, the guy who had the stones, were there, along with some other mutant. Something urged him to go over and confront them, but he figured that it was probably part of the sugar rush he was experiencing.

---

Sugarhoof immediately charged into the cave, bellowing. She flew around in circles, and started prodding all the mutants there gently with a hoof. After she calmed down a little bit, she realized that Kaminogi was imprisoned in a cage and started to furiously butt it with her horn.

Edited by greenglassesgal

*... ok... so everyone is invading a SAFE HAVEN... well might I say one thing... All game, RP's included, have safe havens... you all know what a safe haven is right? it's one of those few places where the character can go to get away from the enemy just so that he/she/they can recover from the rigors of it all. After resting up they can then head back out and continue their journey.

OK... that being said... Gigas is a stone dragon that is moving to a new location and inside of the creature is a safe haven as it is protected by Dragon Energy. As such it can not be invaded... BUT the characters taking refuge can't take it with them because NO ONE controls GIGAS.... he controls himself and he goes where ever he wants.

Now on to an actual post....*

---

*Nelrim*

Nelrim looked back at Kamunogi and said, "I'm not treating you as such. It's the energy within GIGAS that does anything... It scans the hearts of all who enter and if darkness taints then they are trapped within a razor stone cage. If they are good of heart then they are allowed to roam free. As it is your heart was scanned and a slight bit of darkness was found. Also a slight bit of darkness was found on those other two as well. So say what you want about me but I don't control the energy and I don't control gigas. He controls himself and goes where he wants."

After saying all of that Nelrim reached out to touch the gem on Leafpaw's neck and got shocked by it. Suddenly it was glowing a mixture of colors.

"ow... that was quite shocking." Nelrim said as he looked at his hand.

As he did so he noticed a burn in the shape of a leaf on the palm. He did not know what it was supposed to signify so he wrapped his hand in cloth that he had gotten back at the abandoned town.

Afterwards he began wondering about the Essence stones and where the rest of them were hidden.

"Fire, Water, Ice, Earth, Wind, Lightening, Light, Shadow... those are the elements. Wisdom, Charisma, Honor, Loyalty, Protector, Life Bringer, Peace, and Love are the ones that enhance the holder's natural abilities. Chaos, Destroyer, Warrior, Hero, and Omnirus are the five that were sealed because of their power. Each essence stone is meant for someone and yet also for no one. I don't know..." Nelrim went silent as he felt the Essence of Wisdom rise up from within him and materialize in the air in front of his face.

He stared at the stone and watched as it swirled around the room before finally sinking into Leafpaw's body. He then sensed the Dragon Stone that she held do the same.

"I don't know what just happened there." he said bewildered. "But it seems that every stone has a destined holder. This could get really interesting really fast."

*Ok I named each of the essence stones... 20 in total... this could get really interesting considering the fact that we could extend this RP further with this little questing venture... btw Out OF Game KNOWLEDGE DO NOT USE IT in game... the Sealed Five are actually the Type 7 Dragon Sword. and yes they WERE sealed... Sealed inside of the Sword and their power bound and hidden.... so I think this was an interesting post.*

Edited by Malgorak

(Did i invade the safe haven? if i did sorry o.o)

ASTRID

She kept running not bothering to look back and see what had happened to Shadow Drake or Raptor. Gigas had kept moving forward towards the city and she was running almost parallel to where Gigas was going, she wondered if she may be able to get on it somehow

((Yeah...but what if they DON'T come out of the safe haven?))

"Oh, so you kind of people are considered good?" Kaminogi smiled, preventing himself from laughing. "...What has this world become?" He looked over to Sugarhoof and Shadowdrake. They followed him?

Fusion growled, eyes narrowed. He shivered slightly at the eerie tune. Death rang into his ears but Fusion shook it off. If he died, his fellow hunters would finish the job for him...right? Standing up, he growled, "What the hell are you doing? You want a challenge?"

Isis stood up on her hind legs still in her silver black morph

"what is it that you want exactly"? she said annoyed.

"there is no place for you to be here, i'm not meant to be here either, i don't believe, but i'm on a quest.."

She imagined where her sister is..

"what is it you need" she repeated.

((Hey guys i got bored, here are my RP characters, http://minus.com/l556dYYgoptgK the nebula is also Isis..))

"This world has become one of lies and fear."Leafpaw said."This is not the way the world should be..."She started thinking about before all this had happened,when everyone was free.She snapped herself out of her thoughts,she didn't want to start daydreaming now.

"it's true" Isis said sadly, "what has the world come to? Mutating animals for amusement?" she said, "taking them from their homes?, it's almost not worth living anymore. I like my mutations, but a life of running from hunters forever? i just don't think it's worth it" she said again sadly.* what has this world come to?* she thought..

She put her front paws back on the ground and sat waiting for him to speak.

*Nelrim*

Nelrim thought on the question for a moment before answering.

"I would like to see myself and my friends as the ones of good. As for what this world has come to... You already know the answer but I shall say it myself... This world has become a den of thieves, murderers, power mad humans, not to mention those who create abominations like us, and we're only created for their amusement. This world has become hell on earth. We're all just pawn in a game of chess. Those War Pigs think that they have all the power but the truth is... They've given US the power that they want and crave. They CURSED us with these mutations... So... what has this world come to?... This world has come to the Prelude of Destruction. Just look at the world... people act like their lives have meaning when in truth they are terrified of everyone around them. They ask themselves 'who's a mutant and who's a hunter...'

(sigh) I know this much... We're just pieces to a greater puzzle and a much bigger game." Nelrim went silent.

He turned away from the scene and sat down near a cluster of crystals and began humming a slight tune to calm himself.

----

*Shadow Drake*

Shadow Drake looked at Fusion and ceased the eerie tune and laughed.

"Of course... I was wondering when you were going to get serious. So how should this fight go?" Shadow Drake said as he spun the sword in his right hand.

Water began rising up and turning to ice while the earth itself began shaking.

"Well?"

"maybe to you, these mutations would be a horrid curse, but to me i have an advantage now" said Isis to Nelrim "I would have been a tasty snack to many predators due to my bright coat, and i have had to save my own life all of the time i have lived, I hate humans, i hate the scientists, i hate everything that has to do with humans but they gave me what i am today. I'm tired of runing, and i can live on my own but now i have friends like you, and i have been looking for my sister my whole life and now you have brought me closer to finding her, i think you should also be happy you have found Leafpaw. I can see it you know" she said not knowing what he would reply, angry, sad or agreeing. she hoped she had not ruined her chances at becoming friends with him.

i'm sorry for that she said in a silent message to Nelrim I couldn't help it. i have a cursed gift and i shouldn't have spoken out

*Nelrim*

Nelrim was taken aback by Isis' sudden outburst. When Nelrim regained himself he looked at Leafpaw and smiled slightly.

He calmly replied, "You're right... I've been suffering too long and when Leafpaw turned into a dragon the first time... She looked just as Leura looked like... All my suffering vanished at that moment and I was able to think a bit clearer. And don't worry... I need to face truths." Nelrim went silent for a bit.

He looked over at Leafpaw and saw the Gem on her neck. After looking at it for a bit he held the Light Stone and looked at her aura. As he looked at the Aura he saw a bow form within the aura.

He shook his head and let go of the Light Stone.

"Still many thing left untold and many things yet to be known... The future is uncertain and our paths are bound. There's no escaping the tides of fate but we must remain calm and keep the boat afloat." Nelrim seemed to have spaced out and was speaking.

Isis watched the interesting auras as well, there was no turning off the sight of an aura. Her eyes had adjusted to seeing auras as well as the ones holding them, basically every living think glowed to her.. unless they were soulless

"i'm sorry" she bowed her head "i didn't mean to snap. I had a love once too, but he was killed when they took us, his mutation failed and me and him were one of the first 10 to be mutated. I was mutated much younger then Astrid, and he was the same age as me, we were so young, it's a surprise i survived. and without him i wouldn't have survived the real world because we worked together to survive." she said "so i know how you feel"

She then left Nelrim to deal with the 'visitor' to the cave and she went back into the deeper chambers of the cave changing her form depending on the sizes of the openings to the chambers having to be almost the size of a mouse to get to the last one she could reach and she laid down on the floor with some soft sand. she looked in the corner to find a dark stone, it didn't glow a bit but her eyes could see it there, the natural glow of a low aura

*oh god, another one?* she thought *maybe it brought me here to* she sighed as she picked up the stone and kept it with her.

"Sigh...you people...haven't you heard that life isn't fair?" Kaminogi smiled. "If you can't bear with up, then just go die. Nobody truly cares." He looked over to the side, darkly, as if he learned the bitter truth a long time ago. "If fact...I died...once." (Plot Line, now.)

Fusion looked up, a scowl on his face. "Those mutants...they won't be alive for long. You can kill me if you want. But...I won't make it easy for you." Sliding out his own blade, Fusion smiled. He knew the harsh truth. But until the hunter achieved their mission, he couldn't lose.

((um. I'm confused. Are Shadowlight and Sugarhoof imprisoned too? I will edit this if I'm contradicting anything you have said before))

Sugarhoof continued butting the cage for a while, but then stopped and snuffled the ground. She snorted and sneezed when she inhaled too much dust. She wished that she could have more sugar.

---

Shadowlight took in every word they exchanged. Why wasn't he imprisoned? He did many terrible things in the past, and he regretted all of them. Was he... good? And what of Sugarhoof? When he heard that Kaminogi had died before, he took a shocked step backwards, accidentally stepping on a stray mint that had fallen from his pocket. It got crushed, sending a reverberating crunch throughout the area. "Every single time," he muttered under his breath. He rose out of his hiding spot, certain that everyone had probably noticed him already.

*Shadow Drake*

Shadow Drake saw Fusion drawn his own sword.

"Now we're getting serious. That's good. Just makes the fight all the more interesting. Now tell me... What do you know of the essence stones and how many of them do you know of?" Shadow Drake asked as he raised his own sword up.

"I only want to know if you have understanding of what they are." Shadow drake said.

The Type 7 was held in his right hand and nothing seemed off about it except for the fact that it gave off a feeling of dread.

----

*Nelrim*

"You died once big deal. You were revived by those scientists and turned into a Hunter." Nelrim looked at Kamunogi then past him at the new comers.

"But it's obvious that you don't fully understand some of us. Some of us were taken from our families and mutated, others of us volunteered. The end result is still the same. BUT if there is one thing that I can do quite easily it is to use a curse to my advantage instead of letting it end me. I look like a Human I know but my own abilities derive from my Dragon self. The Earth cries in pain as it's surface is turned to ruin. The war cause many a great beings to end up dead. Life is cruel but you want to know something... Life's a garden dig it... Never give up, never surrender, keep on living to the final breath.

When that day comes we will all know that we did something worth while. WE can change the world and bring forth a new age... a TRUE age of PEACE. The problem is that we are all fighting each other and don't realize the truth of the matter. Some of us still don't see... in fact neither do I. What I do know is that our paths are bound by the threads of time, fate, and destiny. Depending on what we do will determine the out come of the future." Nelrim took a deep breath and let it out slowly.

He was getting worked up and he was not going to be able to think clearly when the time to act truly came about. He removed the cloth bandage from his hand and looked at the marking on his hand.

The tides of fate bind our paths and we must protect each other... If a peace filled future is to come about then we must warn the people and then destroy the three factions... but we must keep each other alive and safe... She worries and she is actually afraid... She shows bravery even if she is scared. Nelrim thought and he smiled and closed his eyes as he sat back down beside Leafpaw.

Edited by Malgorak

Isis ran out of the cave, stone in hand as she was morphing from animal to animal to get through various openings surprised that the dark stone stayed in her hand, she ran past Nelrim and out the mouth of the cave and flew into the air with no warning.

-------------------------

Astrid

Astrid believed her wing was healed enough. she jumped in the air and tried to fly, but failed and fell back to the ground. It wasn't painful so much as it was harder to fly because of the weird bend in one of the fingers of her wing, and the tears in it. So she use her wings to run faster and try to gain a little height when taking leaps or dodging.

Every time she tried to fly, she fell back on the ground and kept running. And she didn't know where she was going until she was on the side of the city, where there were no homes but a large rock cliff overhang the water. She found a small cave and went in and laid down "this is my den" she said

((aww... I feel so lonely... Also, if the cave traps people who are evil, how will Kaminogi get out :? ))

Shadowlight slowly stepped forwards. He stepped back aside, though, to let Isis through. "That's nice and all... but do you have a plan? You say all of us are supposed to bring forth a new era of peace. How exactly are you going to do this. I mean, I know that you have the all-powerful essence stones and other things on your side, but how are you going to convince the rest of the world? We mutants are simply the minority." He thoughtfully chewed on a gummy bear. Seeing that he wasn't going to be trapped by a stone cage any time soon, he went around to everyone, handing out candies. Then, as he passed by Nelrim, he noticed something. "Wait... Why are you smiling? Are you thinking of... a special something. Or... someone??"

---

Sugarhoof contentedly crunched on a piece of hard candy. It wasn't sugar, but it was better than nothing.

Nelrim looked up at Shadowlight and was slightly flustered by his accusation.

"What? um... uh... that's not the case right now... We can get the message out there to the people in one great way. There is peace between the humans and dragons correct? Well there are dragons who will listen... I know who they are. My father will believe me. He saw the carnage at the temple and he had seen me get carried away by them. I didn't volunteer to be mutated.

We will have to head for the most mountainous region where the dragons have been staying for the past few years.

Besides we gotta get out of here. Gigas is moving to a new location and we have no idea where that is." Nelrim got to his feet and headed over to a shaft that went up.

Luckily there was something of a ramp going up with stone grips on the sides.

Raptor was flipping her screwdriver into the air, trying to think of something good to do. Catching it for the last time, she studied it a bit closer. It definently was a screwdriver, one that she never seen before.

"I need to find a bag for this," she said to herself as she went on her way.

Nelrim looked at Leafpaw with a smile and said, "The mountains are... well Majestic and beautiful. There is nothing more beautiful to see than a view from a mountain side. The way the sun rises and sets upon the land bathing the trees and water in gold and red.

The real thing about mountains is that they can get cold the higher up you get and some even tower beyond to clouds. In truth I couldn't begin to describe them to you. So... You'll see what they look like up close... At first it may seem frightening but truth is it's not.

You'll just have to see them for yourself." With that Nelrim began climbing up the ramp to the mouth of Gigas where he could see far beyond trees and everything.

With the fates with us the world will change for the better. We may not become known as hero's but the fact remains that we will have done something to be proud of.... maybe when all of this is over we can form a society of our own... Nelrim thought.

He then reached into a pocket and brought forth a piece of one of the glowing crystal formations. He looked at it for a moment before putting the crystal fragment back in his pocket. He didn't know what he was going to do with it but he was going to hang onto it anyways.

Edited by Malgorak