((Nelrim, are you near to Astrid and Isis?))

Astrid dropped off of Isis's back and frantically used her wings until she bent them enough to glide along with Isis in her large dragon form, she used the breeze and power of Isis's wind from her strong wings and they came to a smooth landing on the far opposite side of the den only to have Isis yell "I can smell a hunter!"

They ran around and around until they finally found the den within sight and then they rested hidden by two rocks. as they sat they could hear the confusion directly above them of a confused hunter looking for it's prey, them.

Wondering where her friends were, Raptor was hopping from building to building to avoid detection. She was lucky she hadn't run into a hunter just yet. She wondered if her friends had run into a hunter.

"If you think that I'm just going to stand there...you're mistaken. There is no such thing as 'fair' here." Kaminogi grinned.

Fusion looked around, eyes narrowed. "..." Suddenly he lunged, then with one sweeping motion whisked the poisoned blade, slashing it in front of Shadow Drake.

Shadow Drake evaded the sword slash easily and brought his sword down towards Fusions shoulder.

In the same motion of the slash Shadow Drake drew a long dagger from a wrist sheath. With two weapons he would be able to defend against two foes better.

Leafpaw jolted awake,'I need to warn Nelrim!'she thought.The events from the castle ruins slowly came back to her,'I remember now,I crashed into Nelrim at the ruins.I guess I don't need to warn him anymore.'She thought to herself,turing into a chickadee.She hopped outside of the cave and started flying,after crashing through the ruins,she really needed to practice.

Isis stood in her post with Astrid and they sat on the cliff together, watching the sea once again and remembering the time when they were just tiny kits, not mutated or grown, but innocent playful kits in a den.

Isis heard the soft chirp of a chickadee nearby such a small bird for these cliffs she thought

(i hope you guys are near Astrid and Isis or i sound like an idiot xd.png)

((I'll just pretend they are...))

Shadowlight noticed a chickadee fly out from behind some bushes next to him. Intrigued, he tried to get up to investigate. Unfortunately, his legs had fallen asleep from sitting there for a while. A few steps later, he tripped, his face planting into the ground near a bunch of rocks. "That was close," he muttered, getting up and brushing himself off. He then noticed something behind some of the rocks. "Leafpaw?" he asked as he looked behind them. Instead, he saw Astrid and Isis hiding there, staring at him. He stepped back, slightly startled. "What are you two doing here?"

Hoping to find someone soon, Raptor started flying, more out of boredom than worriness. If one of the hunters saw her, let them, Raptor has been training her powers to control them. Without her electicity, Raptor would be useless.

(hey raptor, the cliff that we are in is in the same town. It's on th opposite side of the city, it seems you are being mostly left out XP, i'm staying quiet for just a little while longer, not sure what else i can do)

(Appearantly, I'm going away from you guys, and the hunters have a much better chance of catching me alone for my carelessness XP)

(Yup, still there)

Fusion blocked Shadow Drake's Blade before jumping back. That sword was powerful, Fusion thought. His could barely hold its own. Fusion then lunged towards Shadow Drake, using his sword to slash at his face. Then he tried to trip up Shadow Drake by sweeping his feet off the ground.

Kaminogi yawned and took out a chocolate. "Hm..." He popped it into his mouth. "..." Then he took out another small object from his pocket and threw it at Fusion. "Heads up!" He called.

*Shadow Drake*

Shadow Drake evaded the leg sweep before swinging his dagger through the air deflecting the tossed object and sending it to the ground.

Shadow Drake then rushed inside of Fusion's reach. After doing that he punched Fusion several times in the chest and finished it up with a leg sweep and kick to the face.

Sugarhoof bellowed and charged at Shadowdrake. She was hurt that someone would so senselessly beat up her friends like that.

---

Shadowlight stared at Astrid and Isis. They still seemed to be frozen behind those rocks. "... Are you two alright?" he asked, waving a hand over their eyes.

Kaminogi raised his hand. "Incoming!" He shouted. "Heads up!" As Sugarhoof charged at Shadowdrake, he once again dived to scoop up the object that Shadow Drake deflected earlier, then threw it back at the two.

"Ugh!" Fusion then lunged his sword down on Shadow Drake. It was hard not to miss since the range was quite close.

*Shadow Drake*

Just as Fusion attempted to skewer Shadow Drake the illusion surrounding Shadow Drake fell.

Shadow Drake leaped back after grabbing hold of Fusions sword and ripping it from his hands. After landing a few feet away there stood a dragon scaled being with wings, horns, and eyes of a dragon. At that moment the Type 7 pulsed with energy more so now than before.

The sword pulsed with a golden aura and Shadow Drake looked at it. He said nothing about it.

"Wonder of wonders a curiosity stands before you living but the truth is still hidden from sight. Is what you see the truth or is it yet another illusion?" Shadow Drake spoke attempting a riddle.

Blast... I can't show weakness right now... that stab got me but not too bad. Thankfully I have a resistance to poison but it'll still affect me. Shadow Drake thought as he took a new stance with both swords.

*Nelrim*

Nelrim awoke but he did not revert back to human form. He stretched his limbs and body causing his bones too pop slightly. He flared his wings out twisted his neck around a bit. Eventually he stopped stretching and looked around the cave. He looked to the low shelf where he had placed Leafpaw some time before.

She was not there. Worry began to rise when suddenly his marked hand pulsed slightly. Suddenly he could sense where she was. She was somewhere off to the east of the cave. For a moment he wondered how he was able to sense where she was but remembered the leaf mark on his hand from when he had touched the gem on her neck. He shook his head a bit and looked around the cave and began wondering if with his current form he could expand it.

As he wondered he focused on shifting the stone around and it began to flow around like a liquid. The cave began expanding drastically and there were corridors forming that would lead to other parts of the cave.

"This will make a nice place to live." Nelrim said slightly but his voice produced a rumbling sound that could be mistaken for falling boulders.

The cave expanded and became deeper and more vast as Nelrim focused on shifting the stone. Soon the cave was large enough for more than one family of dragons to live. It was even big enough that if a dragoness were to have fifteen eggs and they were to all hatch out... There would still be enough room for more than thousands more. The thing was that Nelrim was only making the cave bigger for no real reason other than to create a future place to live whether it be with someone or by himself.

He explored the interior of the newly crafted cave and was actually surprised that there was stone shelving along the walls going up to the ceiling of the cave. He smiled to himself but kept exploring the cave further. It was quite nice but there was no real purpose to it right now other than to be a safe place to stay hidden from the Hunters.

He made his way back to the main chamber and laid down to wait for Leafpaw to return. The slight breeze that blew through the cave now was quite refreshing as it cooled everything down. Nelrim closed his eyes and fell asleep or at least it seemed that way.

Sugarhoof immediately stopped charging and caught the thing that Kaminogi flung in her teeth. Fusion would just have to hold on by himself. Besides, she was in no mood to listen to Shadow Drake's cryptic riddles. She glanced at Kaminogi, as if to say, What the hay am I supposed to do with this thingy?!

"...Just...give it to me..." Kaminogi walked towards Sugarhoof, took the object, then swallowed it. Then he turned to Shadow Drake. "It's an illusion," He muttered. Then he took on an offensive posture. "I died once, right? Well, mistakes are learned. Bring it on."

Fusion snarled in anger and fell back. Now he was on defensive, keeping a wary eye to Shadow Drake.

*Shadow Drake*

Shadow Drake stood his ground before speaking.

"Kaminogi... You think that this is an illusion... goes to show how much you trust your own eyes." After speaking those words Shadow Drake took Fusion's sword and stabbed it into the ground where it gave off an acrid scent that reeked smoke billowed up around the blade as it bit into the asphalt of the ground.

Using the Type 7 Shadow drake carved a star into the ground. Then he took Fusion's sword and tossed it towards Fusion.

"Let's make this final round worth while shall we? I don't want to be around here when the Type 7 decides to go to it's TRUE master." With that Shadow Drake took his stance and spoke one last line of words, "I call upon the force of the five within. Bring forth your power and awaken. I call forth the power of the sealed five to grant the true master the ability to bring forth an era of true peace to this world. AWAKEN RYOKUKEN!"

The Type 7 pulsed with a flurry of energy and began to change it's appearance. Five symbols formed around Shadow Drake. The symbols formed around him in a star pattern. Hero down at his left, Warrior down at his right, Chaos to his left, Destroyer to his right, and Omnirus above him.

The sword was no longer a sword. The blade had vaporized. There was no blade but Shadow Drake kept his calm as he knew the power of the five stones that he had just released. He had studied them long and hard till he understood their power and what they could do. At this moment he released the seal and understood that death would find him soon.

The five stones were what kept him alive for so many years and since he released the seal that was the Type 7... Death would find him but not before he upheld his promise to the Ancestors. Once that was done... THEN he would bind his soul to nature so that his spirit could offer others hope for a better future.

He had lived amongst dragons for many years and picked up several skills and abilities from them. He was even granted a high honor of being called a brother dragon even though he was not. He was given the Type 7 those many years ago and was made to make a promise to the elders. After the promise was made he left the ancient temple and began to journey the world.

So much has happened in my long life that I can't seem to remember the promise that I made. Something about Peace and the future. I know that Nelrim will be able to bring peace to this world with the help of his friends. I pray that he will be like a shining light for others to follow. Shadow Drake thought as he held the hilt of the Type 7.

"What are you waiting for?" he asked Fusion who had his sword back, "Not going to attack?"

The five symbols still floated in the air. They were released from their seal but were still tied to the Type 7.

Astrid and Isis both ran into a nearby cave, it was huge "is this our den?" said Astrid, she couldn't remember where she was at the point on the cliff

"i don't know.." said Isis confused.

"HELLO?!" Astrid echoed into the cave

They both sat down in the large cave quietly

((having a block, i have no idea where you guys are located and i wasn't answered last time i asked))

*Nelrim*

Nelrim awoke to the echoing of someone shouting 'hello.'

He opened his eyes, got to his feet, and headed for the second nearest way into the cave. As he got there he saw both Isis and Astrid sitting on the ground in the center of the main chamber.

"Welcome to my cave... I hope that you two are unharmed." Nelrim said deciding to take the tact approach of being a dragon living in the cave. He was still in his Earth Dragon form.

He was laughing inwardly though.

((actually, I've been trying to interact with you for the past two posts (ーー;)))

Shadowlight looked at the two polecats rush off to a nearby cave. He shrugged and followed them. He pretty much gave up on his search for Nelrim and Leafpaw by now. It was as if he was totally invisible— and he wasn't even trying! Then, he heard a voice. He looked up. An earth dragon was lying on the floor. "Hey..." he said, wondering when anyone will start to notice him. As much as he liked the peace and quiet of being unnoticed, it was plain rude to be ignored when you were trying to talk to someone.

(Well i appreciate your help Greenglassesgal! i think at one point you were just following me)

*Isis*

Isis turned around when she heard a voice, she was only startled for a split second when she knew. "you think you can trick me Nelrim?" she said with a sly smile "I can sense your aura from over 10 feet away."

She morphed into the silver black dragon just to fit the cave and motioned to Astrid who had nearly peed on the floor.

*ASTRID*

She heard a voice from behind and whiped her head around to see what it was. It was a familiar voice but who is that?

Astrid saw Isis morph and walk towards the dragon, and she was talking to him in a sly playful voice. Only once she mentioned Nelrim did she calm down.

"Nelrim!" she yelled and ran over, "Where is Leafpaw!?"

"Trust my eyes? You should never trust anything," Kaminogi muttered, jumping into battle. "Fusion...I think you already lost the battle. Give it up. You face me!" Kaminogi growled.

Fusion snarled. "No way."