"Bye."Leafpaw chirped over her shoulder as she followed Nelrim north-east."Do you think they'll follow us?"She asked.Leafpaw didn't want the hunters following them and putting people in danger.

It had only been two days but they had stopped at the ruined remains of what must have been a castle back in it's glory days. It was night now and they were rather tired.

When day light came about Nelrim was the first awake.

He looked at the ruins with slight awe and said, "This must have been a grand castle back in it's time. I doubt that it could stand to an attack from dragons but... back in those days Dragons usually kept hidden. Wonder if there is anything around here."

He was about to look around the ruins when he was reminded that he was hungry. So He an hour passed when he returned with a fair meal fit for two adult dragons. He had cooked the whole thing and used his dragon claws to carve off slabs of meat.

Leafpaw woke up not long after Nelrim did and streached her wings.She was still a wood thrush even though it had been two days since she had turned into one.She decided to secretly fly to a near-by forest to find some fox grapes or spicebush berries.She flew low over the ground to find the berries better and just look at different things.It didn't take her long to find what she was looking for,after she had eaten her fill she quickly set to work picking a few grapes off the vine and wrapping them in mint leaves for later.

"Thanks!" Shadowlight replied out after them. He hurried back to the cave. Sugarhoof was poking Kaminogi, as if to say she wanted more sugar. "Hey, let's get out of here," he said. Seeing that none of them wanted to budge, he sighed and concentrated. Suddenly, the two mutants were levitating in the air as if they weighed no more than a feather. With some effort, Shadowlight simply tossed them outside. "Sorry..." he muttered to them. He gazed into the distance at the disappearing forms of Nelrim and Leafpaw. He took a deep breath. Then, he stretched out his wings and took to the air behind them.

Two days later, Shadowlight was rubbing his eyes as the morning sun filtered through the leaves of the forest. He had been silently tailing the duo for the past couple of days, and was getting quite tired. He brushed a few leaves off of his shirt and climbed off of the branch he was sleeping in. God, what am I? A bird? Next thing you know, I'll start cawing at random people he thought. Just as he was about to wake up Sugarhoof (who was kind enough to help him, on the condition that he'd but her a bag of sugar for every day he spent tracking them down), he heard a rustling noise. He peeked over a few bushes. A wood thrush was picking fox grapes off of a vine. The strange thing was, it seemed to be wrapping them in... mint leaves? Could it be? In his confusion, Shadowlight stepped on a crunchy leaf. He looked around warily. No one else seemed to be there. He turned to the bird. "...'Sup..." he said experimentally.

Leafpaw quickly turned around as someone stepped on a leaf.It was one of the hunters from the cave.She chirped in alarm and flew up onto a low branch of a tree.She decided to pretend to be a normal bird to try and make sure the hunter wouldn't follow them more if he thought the trail had gone cold.

(We climbed to the top of Gigas and started heading toward the mountains((north-east)), Astrid and Isis were united,but we don't know that yet, you are free of the cage,and we fast forwarded two days)

Edited by Squertle

Nelrim finished eating his fill of deer meat and carved off several chunks and, with the Ice stone, froze them. After freezing the pieces of meat he looked around for Leafpaw but saw her nowhere.

"Wonder where she could have gotten off to." He asked himself.

He picked the pieces of meat up and was wondering how he was going to carry it all. He shrugged and looked around the ruins. As he looked he found himself in an area that looked like it had once been the great hall and Throne Room.

"Hmm... Must have been a nice castle." Nelrim said looking at the ruins of the throne room.

He then walked further into the remains and found a circle of pillars the tallest of which had a statue of a king carved into it.

Nelrim looked at the statue for a moment a felt a chill fill the air then a voice spoke out.

"A KNIGHT IS SWORN TO VALOR. HIS HEART KNOWS ONLY VIRTUE. HIS BLADE UPHOLDS THE WEAK. HIS WORD SPEAKS ONLY TRUTH. HIS WRATH UNDOES THE WICKED... These are the words and rule of the old code of honor. Only the rightful owner of the SWORD can take the Stone of Honor. As such you will soon come to own a very powerful sword... Take the Stone of Honor and bring peace to the world." the voice said.

A stone materialized in Nelrim's hand leaving Nelrim to wonder who the stone was meant for.

Leafpaw jumped off the branch and started flying back toward the castle.'I have to warn Nelrim that one or more of the hunters are following us.'She thought silently.Hopefully the hunter wouldn't follow her and think she was just a normal bird.

"Follow me" said Isis to Astrid, she had not fully shown Astrid the extent of her abilities. Now that Isis could finally feel Astrid's aura since her mutation, she had already shown Astrid her telepathy.

Isis walked out of the den and changed into a nebula, her usual nebula

"that's amazing!" Astrid said "My friend Leafpaw can change like that!"

"well it's different for me, as Leafpaw can change into anything she wants to, but i can only be dragons and mammals because they didn't give me the DNA of other animals" she said "so no other reptiles or birds" she continued.

Isis changed into the silver black morph and then picked up Astrid on her back and flew her around a bit

"this is a bit awkward" said Astrid, but as they flew around the mountain they were both enjoying the feeling of the wind and the brine smell that came with it.

Raptor heard a voice. She really wasn't concerned about it right now. She was trying to find a way out of the city. She really didn't want to fly. Flying would make her get caught. So, she had to walk instead.

(Ok, news. Soiled says that she is quitting the RP because you guys are...um...godmodding.)

Kaminogi sat there, then stood up. Then his eyes followed Shadowlight. Narrowing his eyes in annoyance. He had to follow them? It seemed...as if he had no choice. Standing up, Kaminogi transformed into a shadow. Then he followed Shadowlight and copied his movements. "..."

Fusion glared at Shadow Drake. "Hmph. You...can't beat me that easily." He lashed out, and poison sprayed around him, enveloping Shadow Drake.

Shadowlight squeezed past the bush as the bird flew away. "I'm not going to hurt you..." he whispered. He sighed; maybe it was just a normal bird. Then, he felt a nudge from behind him. Sugarhoof was standing there, staring at the direction that the bird flew in as if to suggest Go on! Follow her! Shadowlight nodded. "I owe you, Sugarhoof." He then took chase after the bird.

(( Godmodding? Astrid has a broken wing currently and is practically useless because running is not a weasel's best...tactic.. she's only had ONE attack and she used her broken wing to help her run. and the hunter was distracted letting Astrid run away. i'm being realistic when it comes to that. Isis hasn't really gotten into many fights. so yeah))

*Well so far Nelrim and Shadow Drake were accepted and it seems that everyone is able to work with them... And also i can't help the fact that I can create characters that have great power... but they do have their weaknesses... Nelrim's weakness are the Essence stones... Shadow Drake's... well his weakness is that he's still human but he gets his power from the Type 7... thus remove the type 7 from his hands and Shadow Drake is dead.*

*Shadow Drake*

Shadow Drake brought the Type 7 up at the last moment but was too slow. The poison got onto his skin but nothing happened.

"Not very intelligent for a serpent are you? Poison only works when it gets into the intended target." Shadow Drake said.

He rushed forwards and looked like a blur just seconds before slashing the fangs clean from Fusions still open mouth.

"Too bad I'm faster. Seeing as you are out matched I'll lower my fighting standard down to yours, which is rather low." Shadow Drake said as he twirled his sword. "Now are we going to fight or are we going to sit around in a knitting circle and craft lace?"

Shadow Drake was just TRYING to push Fusion into the enraged state. When a foe is angered their judgement drops. They make mistakes and they falter greatly. Their advantage become their weakness thus becoming your advantage. Shadow Drake thought remembering the words of his long dead sword instructor.

Not noticing the hunter followed her,Leafpaw flew on.She eventually arrived back at the ruins of the castle."Nelrim!"She called out to her friend as she clumsily flew through the ruins,sometimes crashing into what was left of the walls.

As Astrid and Isis flew, they heard yelling that was obviously not human. "what was that?" asked Isis, "how am i supposed to know?" replied Astrid confused.

They returned back to their den and Isis morphed back into a polecat with wings and the wind wooshed around her as she gently but quickly changed back.

(just keeping from being quiet for to long xd.png)

(I am not really sure WHAT Soiled is thinking.)

Fusion growled in anger. "My fangs...? I can work without them." He drew out the blade and spat poison into it. The liquid dripped off the sword as he raised it. "Now, are you ready...?"

Kaminogi followed Shadowdrake when he realised that better things could be done. Sneaking off, he climbed up the tree before gazing around. Well, there is Fusion and Shadowdrake. Kaminogi looked away, then jerked his head back. Wait a minute...Fusion and Shadow Drake? That is a no win situation for them! Sprinting forward, Kaminogi slided into the bushes. There was a limit to his power, so he would wait for a sign of weakness.

Shadowlight got pelted with rubble as the bird flew- no, crashed through the ruins. He bit his tounge, in case he accidentally yelled out and gave away his location. He was sure now that this bird was none other than Leafpaw. What normal bird could talk, let alone fly like that?

Shadow drake leaped back from Fusion and laughed before speaking.

"Of course I'm ready... the real question is... What will I have for supper tonight? Because I was thinking something along the lines of Spiced Lizard stew with a side of shrimp. Oh well guess I'll worry about that later. Now... Let's fight."

(READY?... FIGHT!)

---

*Nelrim*

Nelrim heard the sound of small wings flapping frantically. He turned and was instantly hit in the head by the bird.

Slightly dazed, Nelrim looked at the bird and took note of the gem on it's neck. At that instant he knew something had frightened her. Usually she was brave and faced danger without showing fear. Yet she was flying frantically and flew into him.

Nelrim opened his senses to the surrounding elements of nature and listened. He sniffed the air, he tasted it even, he saw the flow that surrounded them. Then he saw the abnormality as it crashed into one of the ruin walls and slithered around it like thick oily smoke slide across the surface of a wall staining it black.

Upon seeing the abnormality, Nelrim calmly left the area and cloaked his scent with a mixture of natural smells. Mostly grass, trees, and dirt. Upon doing that Nelrim made his way through the forest and beyond a meadow to a cliffside where there were multiple caves.

Upon seeing the cave Nelrim looked for the one that would be able to hold more than two dragons. He walked over to it and managed a way to damage the rock around it in the pattern of talons scrapping the stone.

After that he found a cave that would be big enough for a young dragon, and he would be considered a young dragon. He entered the cave, making sure not to leave any traces behind. He looked around the inside of the cave and found a low shelf of stone where he could lay Leafpaw down. He did so and looked around the cave more and took note that he could go to his Dragon Form and be comfortable in this cave.

He looked at the essence stones and figured that he should transform into a different form. He chose the Earth and Water essence stones. With that he was transformed into a Nature Dragon. He laid down on the ground and watched the entrance of the cave as it began to become concealed by bushes and the cliff side itself hidden by trees.

This should keep us hidden from all senses. At least until... Nelrim looked over at Leafpaw before letting out a slight sigh. The sigh sounded like the rumble of falling stones. But right now Nelrim was just glad that Leafpaw was safe and that he was able to get her away from whatever was following her.

Nelrim laid his head down and fell asleep due to reaching the cliffside took most of the day. His dreams were troubled that night.

In them he saw himself back at the temple on the day of the massacre. He watched as Leura was murdered and the scene played over and over but eventually the dragoness stopped being Leura and became Leafpaw. This occurrence triggered something within Nelrim. In his dream, just before Leafpaw was killed, he attempted to kill the humans... The dream kept repeating over and over. Each time the conditions seemed to change.

Shadowlight continued chasing Leafpaw until he was blasted by the scent of grass and mud. Startled, he screeched to a halt, making himself fully noticeable. No one was there. He caught a glimpse of a dragon's shadow slipping away from the clearing. He rolled his eyes. It wasn't like he was another dragon. Why did they have to put up that huge cloud of smell? It was almost unnatural, now that he thought if it. Sighing, he went walking in the direction of where he last saw Nelrims shadow.

Eventually, Shadowlight found himself in a meadow. He had lost track of where the two had went by now. He couldn't be bothered to keep himself hidden anymore, and just waked aimlessly in a random direction. Soon, he arrived by a cliff, overgrown with plants. Either this place had been abandoned for a long time, or Nelrim and Leafpaw had been here. He steadily worked his way around the shrubbery, finding a large cave. There were talon marks around the entrance. Just as he was about to charge into the cave, he thought for a moment. Knowing Nelrim, they had probably hid in a different cave and used that as a decoy. He sighed and walked away. Had he been paying more attention to where he was going, he would have noticed some conveniently placed bushes that just so happened to conceal the entrance to the real cave. He slumped down on a rock nearby "God. Why does this have to be so frustrating? It's not like I'm going to hurt them re-capture them. Not anymore..." he muttered to himself.

---

Sugarhoof became bored of waiting. She decided to hone in on where Kaminogi went. Perking her ears, she started flying in his direction.

Fusion snarled, then shot a frustrated glance at what seemed like nothing. Kaminogi held him hand up, then tapped on Shadow Drake's shoulder before leaping back. "Excuse me...I think you're forgetting something...namely, ME!!!" Kaminogi flashed a grin at Shadow Drake. "Prepare for the battle of your life!"

Sugarhoof could hear Kaminogi very clearly now. He seemed to be with the weird Shadow Drake guy and Fusion. Was there going to be a battle? Either way, she flew as fast as she could to their location. Once there, she announced her arrival with a loud "NEIGH!"

*Shadow Drake*

Shadow Drake looked at Kaminogi for a moment before speaking, "This is a one on one fight so why don't you stay on the side lines and watch. Maybe after I'll fight you... Just don't get your hopes up."

With that said Shadow Drake faced Fusion once more.

"So are we going to fight? Or are you just going to stand there? Well Fusion?"