"I can't wait to see them!"Leafpaw said excitedly,her crystal changing to a bright purple.She climbed closely behind Nelrim using her claws to get a better hold on the grips on the sides of the shaft.

Nelrim looked back behind him and saw Leafpaw clawing her way up the ramp and he couldn't help but laugh slightly.

He looked back out across the expanse before him and was awed that Gigas was actually this tall. He was able to several thing in the distance but at this moment he needed to get a view of the entire area. At this he looked around the area and found something like a stone ladder of sorts that would lead to the top of Gigas' head.

Nelrim headed over to the stone ladder and stopped.

Leafpaw finished climbing up the shaft and asked,"Why'd you stop?"As Nelrim stopped in front of a stone ladder.'There can't be any dangers up there,can there?'She asked herself silently.

Nelrim looked at Leafpaw then said, "The reason I stopped is because well... Actually I don't know why I stopped..." After that Nelrim let out nervous laugh and hoped that the lie would not be heard.

He did not like to lie and this one tasted like metal covered with sulfur. The truth was he knew why he stopped he just didn't want to say anything about it.

He then began climbing the stone ladder up to the top of Gigas' head.

Why can't I even talk about it? This is MADNESS.... hmph madness... Nelrim shakes his head as he continues to climb up the stone ladder, This is insanity. Three factions who have been working on a project called Project Warrior while trying their best to keep their dealing hidden from public ears. Here we are going about the world trying to bring them down. I just hope that they are nothing like that one organization that tried much the same thing.

Nelrim got to the top of Gigas' head and was looking around. It was a beautiful sight and he could actually see all the way to the distant mountains where his home was. So we will have to head north east to get there... But we'll have to confuse the other Hunters of our true destination. So... south east for some time, then straight east, then north west, afterwards we will then head all out north east towards the mountains and the dragon temple... I just hope that I can convince the dragons of my identity... That last of his thought was a bit disconcerting but he could manage... or so he hoped.

Leafpaw narrowed her eyes slightly at Nelrim's nervous laugh,but she trusted that he wouldn't lie to her.Once Nelrim was up on top of Gigas' head Leafpaw started climbing the ladder.As she climbed she couldn't help but wonder,'He wouldn't lie to me,would he?'She shook her head and pushed the thought away,she trusted him completely and wouldn't believe it.

Raptor smiled, she had found a store. Quietly sneaking into said store, she looked around until she had found a small leather bag to put her screwdriver into. Turning into a Unfezant, she put the bag on her bag and walked out.

"This bag is great!" Raptor growled happily. Wondering where to go next, she flew off to get a better view on top of the buildings.

Looking around Nelrim took note that Gigas had moved quite some distance and looking at the sky it felt like there was finally peace in the world once again.

"So nice... Wish this could last forever... but there is a way for this to become much better." Nelrim said as he took a deep breath and let it out slowly.

He was at ease with the world at lest for now.

After Leafpaw finished climbing up the ladder she looked around,everything was so peaceful.'If only the world was like this.If we close down the companies it could be like this,'She thought'but there would probably still be tension because we would be different.'

Nelrim noticed that Leafpaw had reached the top of the stone ladder and was looking around at the scenery.

"Peaceful isn't it? Wish the world could be like this... sadly it's not but you know after all of this is over I can't help but think that the world won't accept us." Nelrim said as he laid back onto the hard stone head of Gigas, "I could care less because we could create a society of our own. Be a third race on this planet. Dragons to the east, Humans to the west... We could have our own place somewhere in the middle away from all others. Wouldn't that be great?"

Nelrim closed his eyes but was still thinking of what the future could hold. his conscience began bothering him and telling him that he shouldn't have lied earlier. He sat up and looked at leafpaw.

"Hey Leaf... Something I should probably tell you... Earlier when you had asked me why I had stopped... I didn't tell you the truth... I knew why I had stopped but my mind was still in turmoil over how that guy talked back there... I had stopped because I was waiting for you." Nelrim said with a smile on his face and hoping that she would forgive him. "Ya forgive me?"

(So... yeah... might be a pairing in this RP... lol)

"I forgive you."Leafpaw said smiling"And what if they did accept us,at least some of them?What if we could live in harmony,and go on with our lives?" 'They might accept them,wouldn't they?'She thought.'Before,we were the same as them.'

Isis flew far, to far, but she finally reached her destination exhausted.

"here it is" she said out loud "my den" she said. *it's been so long since i have been here. it feels like years when it's only been months* she thought.

"I love it" she said into the small cave that was hidden by rocks, she still had the dark stone in her paw but she morphed back into her polecat form.

She loved the mountain den, the cliff was perfect for her den and perfectly hidden from human view.

------------------------

Astrid was awoken by the sound of words, talking into her den?

"Hello?" she said loudly

"what? whose there?!" said the intruder

"This is my den!" said Astrid loudly

"YOUR den? I lived here all my life!" said the intruder

"Wait...what?" said Astrid "you lived here?"

"YES i have lived here since i was a mere kit!" Said the stranger

"Isis..." Said Astrid in a whisper

Nelrim smiled at Leafpaw then said, "Thanks..." He let out a sigh and looked to the distant mountains, "I wonder if the Dragons will remember me or even accept me despite my mutation... I guess that's something to worry about later huh." Nelrim went silent as he gazed at the sky watching the clouds float by.

After a while he decided to ask a question.

"Hey leaf... Something I'd like to ask you... How do you feel about me? Because ever since the time you were transformed into a Light dragoness back on the roof top... the appearance that you took on was that of Leura, the dragoness who was murdered at that dragon temple and the one whom I wanted to be with. Since then my mind and emotions have been confused. My sense of honor, loyalty, and the instinct to protect... kicked in and I did what I had to to keep you safe and... I just wish I understood."

Nelrim held his head in his hands looking down at the stone head of Gigas. He was confused still.

((Where exactly are you guys? we are both on mountains..))

Isis looked into the odd polecat's eyes and said "Astrid?!" LOUDLY, it could have been heard from a mile away. To her surprise, her sister was standing there before her

---------------------

Astrid looked at her silver fur, her big eyes and her dark silver mask and knew it was her

Isis

"where have you been, how have you been...How long have you been out here?" said Astrid to Isis

"I was taken, and mutated... and now i can't fly"

"Fly?" said isis looking at Astrid's wings

Edited by IcarusTheDragon

Leafpaw sat down Gigas' head"They might and you could pretend you were never mutated if they do remember."She said.

Leafpaw was surprised at the question."I don't know."She said quietly looking down at her paws and shuffling them nervously."I just don't know."

(We are on top of Gigas)

Edited by Squertle

Nelrim closed his eyes and smiled as he lifted his head up. He looked to the sky for a moment.

"No need to be nervous kay. Sorry about springing that question on you it's just that I needed to get the question out. Besides the future is still ahead of us and currently we need to head for the dragon territories in the mountains far to the north east." Nelrim said.

Leafpaw looked up and looked at the mountains"It's ok.When do we start heading towards the mountains?"She asked.

"Well we should head for them soon but I'm not sure where Astrid is nor do i know where Isis took off to. I wish i knew where the rest of the Essence stones were but no matter right now some of them call to their proper owner but I can still sense where they are at." Nelrim said looking at the distant mountains.

As the silence that pervaded the air a voice boomed out.

" 1.Energy shown upon the temple grounds to the east will shine the stones power, 2.Knight to the castle shall gain greater, 3.No matter what fight the Golem of Fire with thy allies, 4.Defending a friend before the emblem of Light shall be granted, 5.The last seed must live, 6.Within the grove of Life will this stone be true, 7.and Travel far beyond logic to show them you care. 8.Within the sword five sealed but protected from darkness the Shadow fights." The voice went silent leaving Nelrim confused as to what all of that could have mean.

(1Charisma, 2Honor, 3Loyalty,4 Protector, 5 life bringer 6 Peace 7 Love 8 *the 5 sealed* Chaos, Destroyer, Warrior, Hero, and Omnirus )

Nelrim shook his head but memorized the information anyways. "wound what all that could mean?"

"We could leave them a note if they come back here"Leafpaw suggested.'Hopefully they have found each other or are searching for one another'She thought.

She listened as a voice boomed out in the silence.

"I don't know what that could mean,but I think we will find out eventually."Leafpaw said.

Astrid and Isis sat in the den catching up with mutations and what abilities the other had. This den was tighter then it used to be, at least to Astrid who had not been there since she was a kit

Nelrim got to his feet and looked out towards the distant mountains.

"Well that being the case I think that we should head out towards the mountains. We may end up figuring out the meaning of it all on the way and we may end up meeting up with our friends." Nelrim said as he held one of the Essence stones.

He looked at the stone and saw that it was the Shadow stone.

the irony. He thought as he looked at it. He began wondering why the Dragon stone had vanished when it had but he was not worrying about it right now.

All he wanted to do at this moment was to get to the Dragon territories within the mountains.

He began feeling the flow of energy from the stone and felt his body shift to the form of a Shadow Dragon.

I just hope that I can keep my mind focused long enough till we get there. In dragon form my own natural dragon instincts are much stronger than they are when I am in human form. he thought as the transformation finished.

As Isis and Astrid spoke, the aura of the dark stone became brighter yet the stone stayed..well...much like a normal stone.

Isis wanted to show Astrid about her abilities but she wanted more to take care of Astrid's wing. "i don't suppose you know how to mend a broken wing do you?" Said Isis to Astrid

"nope..or that would be fixed by now" said Astrid.

The den was fairly warm as it had been a perfect spot to have kits in due to the shift in breezes not affecting it. Their mother had thought well when choosing a den.

Astrid looked at the stone curiously "what's that?" she said to Isis and tried to grab at it "It's mine" said Isis as she snatched it back. She had found a thin but strong vine to put the stone through as it had a small hole in the side of it.

"i don't even know what it is...it's just a rock..but i was brought to it through many caves in the Gigas" Said Isis to Astrid. "I saw Gigas as i was finding the old den, a hooded stranger named Shadow Drake said he would help me find you, and he explained Gigas to me and Raptor before a hunter..."

"A Hunter tried to get to you?" Said Isis cutting Astrid off

"yes but i got away and.."

"Good. I will try to hunt that little.." Said Isis again cutting Astrid off

Astrid almost became annoyed by Isis's cutting her off but she dealt with it as she knew Isis was trying to help her.

"but i need to find Nelrim and Leafpaw" said Astrid, "i have been trying to find them for over a week now.." she continued

(Ok,thanks smile.gif )

"Ok,"Leafpaw said,turning into a wood thrush"let's go."She jumped up into the air,flapping her wings.It took her a few moments to get the hang of flying,but soon she could fly without wobbling in the air much.

Edited by Squertle

*Well the Dragon stone that was given to you resonates with the one that Nelrim has... and the original idea for this was that you would end up transforming into a Light Dragon due to the resonance of the two stones. ... that was my idea... but feel free to use your own imagination as well...*

*OK gonna do a swift time shift forward in time for my next post*

"Don't worry he's already free of the cage. Just get everyone out of there before nightfall." Nelrim said as he flew off into the distance heading north east.

Edited by Malgorak

Shadowlight quickly exited the cave, flying up to where Nelrim and Leafpaw were. "Hey! One last question... How the heck do I get Kaminogi out of the cage?" he called out after them. He felt that he couldn't just leave him hanging out in that cave forever.