Astrid again looked over to Raptor

"To many questions. You have not already been mutated? maybe you don't know? The first day i was here, all i know is that i woke up in a cold cell completely myself other then being in a cell, the next day i started growing nubs..which turned into these" *again flaps wings*

"Some of us look normal, if i fold my wings just right, the fur covers them and they blend in"

Lying down, Raptor felt weird once again and looked down to her front paws to see bird talons there. Freezing, she looked back at her tail to see an Unfezant tail. The only thing Raptor did was scream.

"Raptor!Calm down.We can figure this out without screaming.Besides,the scientists might come if you are too loud."

"Calm down! Calm down!" Raptor yelled. "How can I calm down if I look like a freak!" Her yelling brought in one of the scientists, who studied her for a moment.

"Looks like the Devil Fruit was a success," the scientist praised and left.

Astrid looked at Raptor somewhat terrified and somewhat very interested, "i told you, it's a matter of no time. Don't scream! they will know you have mutated and start testing on you!"

Astrid quietly yelled at Raptor in hopes she would stop, she wanted no harm to be done to anyone else except for what would have already happened. "please, calm down, it won't hurt you"

The footsteps came down the hall and Astrid shrunk into the furthest corner.

"Who made all of that noise?" The scientist said, holding a needle full of clear bluish liquid

Astrid whimpered quietly as the scientist looked towards Raptor, his head snapped in Astrid's direction and he walked towards her.

"You, This is what you get for biting me!"

Before Astrid could cower back into the corner, the scientist pressed a button and reached into the cell scruffing her and injecting the liquid into her neck.

The world around her spun and she slowly drifted into sleep

*grows dragon scales the same color as her fur*"Look at me,do I look like a freak?"Leafpaw asked calmly.

"Astrid!"Leafpaw tried to snap at the scientists arm but she was too slow.Leafpaws eyes blazed with fury as she tried to scramble through the bars,only to be thrown back by the electricity running through them.She yowled each time she was thrown back but she kept trying even though she knewit wouldn't work.

Edited by Squertle

"Oh, muffins," Raptor snarled, releasing a powerful Thunderbolt. "Let her go!" Ramming the cage, Raptor tried to get free. She looked at Leafpaw for a moment. "Yes, you do."

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

(LOL looks like i don't have to leave quite yet Raptor,and Tehe oh muffins!)

The last thing Astrid remembered before she slept was a loud noise and a lot of yelling, but she again woke up in the very room that had made her grow wings. She was terrified, Strapped down on her chest, above her back legs, and her paws were mitted with some sort of strong leather. her mouth was muzzled, and as she stared terrified at the ceiling, a human face appeared above her, "alright! you are awake! Let the testing begin!" said the human, but to her surprise, he unstrapped her and injected a very small amount of liquid from a very small needle into her arm.

"now get up and use your wings"

Astrid looked at the scientist in question, not knowing what to do she flapped her wings, they were each almost as long as she was from the shoulder to the very end. She spread her wings and started to float, but she failed miserably and fell to the ground hard.

The human again strapped her to the table and injected her again with the blue liquid. She smiled as the room turned into funny colors and shapes and she fell asleep once again

(LOL)

All Raptor remembered was a bonk on the head. When she woke up, she was in a testing room. Growling, she looked around.

"This is an electric proof room," a scientist said. "You are free to use a lot of electicity in her as you like." Growling at them, she let loose uncontained electricity and then transformed into a Unfezant and flew towards them when a sleeping dart hit her.

Astrid woke up freezing. Cold, so cold. Only when she finally opened her eyes from the odd dream of shapes and colors, did she realize she was once again on the concrete floor of her cell. The next thing she realized was that she was starving, she hadn't eaten in...what was it..a day? two?

at least she didn't remember eating.. But she did notice a weird tinge about how she felt. Maybe she had still had effects of the sleep syrum?

So she curled her tail close to her body and yelped

"OW! what the..."

Then she noticed the small spikes on the end of her tail just barely poking through the fluff

"did anyone notice this before?"

"where is Raptor?!"

Raptor was strapped down on a chair looking thing.

"You are not going anywhere until you're electricity is controlled," a scientist said. This only made Raptor angry and she let loose a lot of electricity before passing out again.

As three scientists came by and anger and hatred burned in Leafpaw's eyes once again.She leaped at them with her claws out hissing and yowling at them.They jumped back and shot at her with the tranquilizer guns,hitting her on the third or fourth dart,her yowling grew weaker as the dart took affect.The last thing she remembered before she blacked out was them opening the door to her cage and reaching for her.

(again,slow at typing laugh.gif )

Edited by Squertle

When Raptor awoke again, she was back in her cell. "Oh, what happened?" she asked, and tried to stand up, but failed.

Astrid took her chance with Leafpaw, it seemed as though she didn't realize that Astrid was back in her cell. being as Leafpaw's cell was right next to Astrid's, she brought out her broad wings and swung her tail at the scientist's arm.

Dropping Leafpaw to the floor hard, the scientist looked at Astrid angrily but shut the cell and ran to care for his cut arm, he had not realized that the button to turn of the electrical current was off, Astrid carefully slipped through Leafpaw's side of the cell cage almost getting stuck by her wings, and Astrid drug Leafpaw towards the far corner of the cage

"I really have got to stop this, they are going to kill me " she said to Leafpaw's lifeless body

Seeing that Leafpaw was now unconscious in her cell, she looked curiously at Astrid. "That was amazing Astrid," Raptor praised.

" i terrify myself Raptor, i didn't even know i had the nerve to do that. I'm so scared and i don't know what to do. The fence electricity kicked back on after i slipped through it, but the sharpness of these things on my tail, i accidentally stabbed myself with them slightly just by trying to sleep..."

Astrid looked at Leafpaw

"i hope she is alright, he dropped her so hard..so sudden"

"I'm sure she'll be fine," Raptor said. "You hear what happened when they satrted to take you away?"

"no, i don't know what you are talking about.."

She looked entirely confused, but continued to sit next to Leafpaw in hopes the humans wouldn't come back and see her in a different cell

"i don't want them to find me" she said in a small voice

Leafpaw opened her eyes slowly,she expected to be chained to a metal table like yesterday,but she was laying next to Astrid."What happened?"Leafpaw groaned.

"When they started to take you, I yelled 'Let her go,' and tried to get through the cage to stop them," Raptor said.

Again Astrid spoke in such a small voice, she almost couldn't even hear herself

"i somehow got these*shows spikes on tail, retractable like claws* and when they tried to take you...i cut him"

She then put her paws over her eyes and waited

*A fine hit I say," Raptor said. "Should have hit him harder though."

"That must have happened when they injected the bluish liquid into you,what else happened?"Leafpaw asked,there were so many questions about what happened and why one of her legs hurt so much.

"well...he ran off screaming about stitches.. I think it may have been the same human i bit.."

She looked to Leafpaw's leg

"when i hit him, he dropped you.."

She then examined the leg carefully not to hurt Leafpaw

"i think it may be sprained, or broken"

Worried, she was so worried..

"Can you move your leg at all?" Raptor asked, a bit concerned.