(we're fighting the scientists so we can get out of the building I think)

"Astrid!We need to end this battle now,there isn't much time!We're running out of oxygen,we need a plan."Leafpaw said.

"I'm trying!" She said as she continued running "how did I even do that?!" She screamed,unable to figure out what she had done to make the scientist fly back

(what ever you want to do smile.gif )

"I'm not sure,but I think if you keep doing it you can clear a path for us to get to the exit."Leafpaw told her friend.Leafpaw hoped she was right about this,because now is not the time for mistakes.

Edited by Squertle

"Leaf paw,I hope you are able to change,what animal doesn't use legs? And I don't know how I did it! I was just mad and..."

She worried about the condition of Leafpaw's leg

"Uh oh,what do we do now?"Leafpaw asked.This was getting harder and harder as they went."It's a good thing I like challenges."She thought.

"You stop there!" Fusion hissed warningly. "Don't you dare try to escape." For the moment, his guard was down, though Fusion himself was aware that the prisoners would try to escape.

"Run" she said" do anything you can,just keep running!"

Astrid kept getting angrier and angrier as she heard the human's voice

"Ok,I'll do my best."Leafpaw said.She wasn't going to stop and let herself be tortured day after day again.Hissing at the person that didn't want them to leave,Leafpaw kept going.She would never go back.

"Stop-Agh!" Fusion placed a hand on his forehead. No way was he going to be beaten by these prison escapees! "You leave me with no choice...I'll resolve this using illicit means...can't let them escape." He sped after Leafpaw and Astrid, lunging after them.

Edited by ChocoBrownie

Astrid

'S anger grew as the human's body grew closer,she let out an ear bursting boom, startled,she turned and kept running

"Leafepaw,I did it again! And how do we expect to get out,all I see are cells!"

"We need to find a door,any door,and hopefully it will lead outside."Leafpaw replied"And great job!"Leafpaw looked behind them"We're being followed!What should we do?"

Hope whatever I just did seriously hurt the human! " she yelled and looked back to see the human's condition but she didn't see the human.

She flew into the air exahsted to look for an exit

"Don't worry,I think it'll be ok"she told Astrid"I think we just need to pick any door,hopefully we can at least find a place to hide."

She then noticed a sharp corner containing a door sure enough,on the other side. She turned quickly still in flight hoping Leaf paw would think to follow her. Accidentally smashing through the door, that's when she saw them

Trees.

Leafpaw followed Astrid as she made a sharp turn and saw where she was headed,a door.Astrid smashed through the door and Leafpaw was blinded for a moment as light from outside flooded the hallway.They had finally done it,they had escaped the horrible building and made it to the outside world.But Leafpaw didn't feel completely free yet,they were still being chased.

"What the-Argh!" Fusion stumbled as the prisoner attacked him. "Gah! What the HECK!" Fusion winced for a few seconds, then looked up. The prisoners have escaped! "No!" Fusion growled. They must have scurried out the exit. "After them!" He growled, rushing towards the exit. But first...Fusion turned and grabbed a weapon. A nice, long sword. "This'll do." Then he rushed outside, head turning sharply.

"Astrid,we have company."Leafpaw said eyeing the person with the sword."what should we do now?"Leafpaw said as she unsheathed her claws nervously.

Edited by Squertle

"You!Stop there!" Fusion hissed, taking a step towards the prisoners. He examined them. "Well, well. It's coming to me. You're names are...Leafpaw and Astrid. Am I correct?"

Fusion growled. "You know as well as I do. I'm going to bring you back...back into your cages." He took another step forward. The sword was still in his hand, but not positioned for attacking. "Now, don't try to resist."

"We're never going back,back to the torture and pain.We will be free and you will never stop us."Leafpaw hissed.She took another step back,but she was ready to attack and for an attack.