Leafpaw smiled"You should have hit him harder then."she purred.She stopped purring and tried to move her leg,she bit back a yowl as pain shot up her leg"No,I can't"She said to Raptor.(ok,I post slowly anyway smile.gif )

" seeing as i'm not really the fighting type... I don't know if i would have been able to. I'm stronger now then i thought i was.. But i'm not really to outgoing.."

She looked at Leafpaw's leg

"any thoughts on how to fix this? It's not like we can wrap it with concrete.."

Raptor turned to an Unfezant once more. "Maybe some of my feathers will help," she said.

(still working on that Forgottenfire wink.gif , didn't you create a new character? were you introduced to us yet?)

To pluck feathers? Wouldn't that hurt?

Edited by IcarusTheDragon

(I think we're almost ready smile.gif )(I hate being so slow at typing laugh.gif ,I always get behind on something)

"Maybe,I think I might know how to fix it but I don't think we have the right materials."Leafpaw said.She froze as she heard rapid footsteps approaching."That's not good,I hear scientists coming!"

Edited by Squertle

"What am i supposed to do?!" yelled Astrid,she froze, but came to her senses

She flew to the top of the cell and clung for life to the bar that held up the ceiling

"Be careful Leafpaw, i will do what i can while i can, but don't get hurt again"

"I don't know," Raptor replied honestly. "I've seen birds do it all the time." Listening to the sound of footsteps, Raptor snarled again. "I'll kill anyone who tries to take us!"

Astonished, Astrid yelled

"I FLEW! I'm On the CEILING!?!"

but the footsteps grew louder, and she clung harder as she heard a soft crack coming from the bar above her

Raptor changed into her Manectric form and started releasing electricity.

"You can't do that Raptor!What if they kill you for that?"The footsteps got louder as they got closer,"What should we do?"

"Awesome,but be careful."

rone opened her peircing green eyes and smiled. she had been watching this group for a while now. it was finally time to escape from this cursed place. rone spoke "good job young warriors." a flash of light and her cage shattered. "i have been waiting for a lively group to help out of here." she stretched her limbs, or what was left of them, and yawned. "my name is Rone, and if you don't mind... this may be the best time to escape... don't you agree?" rone sniffed the cat changling and the ferret with wings. "this will not do... you two, on my back. we are breaking out of here."

"What if they kill us anyway?" Raptor asked. "If I'm going down, I'm taking a couple with me."

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

A sharp jolt almost flung Astrid to the floor as she saw the bar above her was giving way.

She tried to cling harder but the footsteps, what seemed like forever, just grew louder and louder

The bar crackled a bit more and gas started leaking out of it, she could hear the hiss of the gas leaking from the pipe and held her breath as to not breath it in

She looked to the beautiful eyed thing, I can fly, if you can help

Looks up at the gas. "Not good," Raptor said, then she turned to Rone. "And I can fight."

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

Astrid dropped from the now falling pipe that was spewing gas everywhere, she looked to the one who had spoken to her, "what do we do now!? they're coming"

Raptor runs over towards Rone, but is stopped by the bars. "Darn you bars!" Raptor barked and headbutted them.

Astrid, still getting the hang of flying, followed Leafpaw out confused and a bit dizzy.

"i'll try..." She said as she almost smacks into the walls around her

She looks to Raptor, and aims horribly at the red button that releases the lock on the cage

"We need to go quickly,they're almost here!"Leafpaw said.The sparkle of mischief and adventure returned to her eyes as she went off to open as many cages as she could.The hopes she had when she was in her cage returned and they seemed so close,Leafpaw couldn't wait to be free again.

(sorry,I'll edit)

Edited by Squertle

rone boomed out" you listen!" the air was growing stale. "free as many of the cretures as you can." Roe turned to the hummer. "nate is it? it is time to make our leave. you will ride on my back where no one can harm you" Rone focused "everyone gather around me!" a green sphere wrapped around her companions. "i will protect you." Rone grew nervious "warn me before you attack!" Rone wouldn't let them know but, her force field was also her life force.

Nate could not hear the commotion coming from elsewhere in the building. He could not hear it as he had blacked out a short while ago after being slammed hard into the side of his cage by the telekinetic fellow, after being insulted a bit and forced to strike himself again. Even if he could hear it, it wouldn't mean anything to him. Commotion wasn't exciting anymore. Nothing was. Nate continued to be blacked out. He had never really minded being unconscious, at least not anymore. In fact, he treasured the time he spent unconscious nowadays, as when he couldn't feel anything, he was not being tortured by reality, nor by his awful nightmares. He could not feel himself being continually slammed against the sides of his cage by his telekinetic bully. He'd certainly feel it when he woke up, but not now. Eventually the cruel fellow got bored with him, and he was placed in the center of his cage, battered awfully. While this was the closest to death he'd been in awhile, he would not die at this moment.